Aspen_Alabaster - Your friendly neighborhood Dog, but also a dog raping autist, enjoys touching dead animals with his paws

Kurt Eichenwald

Your sense of control has been shattered.
kiwifarms.net
But this post right here? It scares me. The fact he unironically refers to himself as a cub. The way he describes having an enema gives me chills. I dread to think what else this guy can reveal about himself.
Do not be afraid of his openness, this only means content will come easily. Get your popcorn and pepto bismol and just sit back to enjoy the show.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Here's another mention of the "intestine unravelling" thing...

View attachment 1189008

For the morbidly curious, the dog toy in question is one of these things...
View attachment 1189015
With the fact this dude takes regular enemas and is talking about how "the ball end can get stuck" I'm suspecting he's going to wind up with chronic IBS at best and may accidentally prolapse his own guts out at worst. If his insides are squeaky clean due to being flushed out regularly I can only imagine that it's going to wind up like sticking one of those sucker things to the dampened wall of a shower.

GrainKiller

So I will!
kiwifarms.net
1584798509234.png
1584809144294.png
1584809187894.png
1584805119781.png
1584805303961.png
1584804975254.png
1584805231331.png

Bitching about McDs, sperging at a deer hunter, gloating he won't get the corona virus, doesn't brush his teeth but eats worms instead and more dog fucking. I lost brain cells reading this shit.

1584799012966.png

Knowing Aspens dog fucking habits and bitching about Mc Donald's on Reddit, I would suspect Craigleigh Gardens Dog Park would be a place of interest for him. There's other dog parks around Toronto, but most of them are in the city. This is the only one with both any fast food and forests nearby. I'm speculating based on info he's already given out so take it with a grain of salt, I could be wrong hence why this is spoilered.

Last edited:

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196945View attachment 1197085View attachment 1197087View attachment 1197018View attachment 1197021View attachment 1197016View attachment 1197019
Bitching about McDs, sperging at a deer hunter, gloating he won't get the corona virus, doesn't brush his teeth but eats worms instead and more dog fucking. I lost brain cells reading this shit.

View attachment 1196948
Knowing Aspens dog fucking habits and bitching about Mc Donald's on Reddit, I would suspect Craigleigh Gardens Dog Park would be a place of interest for him. There's other dog parks around Toronto, but most of them are in the city. This is the only one with both any fast food and forests nearby. I'm speculating based on info he's already given out so take it with a grain of salt, I could be wrong hence why this is spoilered.
I'd say this guy has bad hygiene but if he isn't brushing his teeth AND he's eating disgusting shit he finds on the ground then I'd say he has actually negative hygiene. Nevermind Corona, this guy is going to be ground zero for all new strand of disease if he's down with noshing on roadkill and pond water even in the frozen wastes of Canadia, and he shouldn't be calling anyone a parasite when he's probably got eight different types of worms either (beyond the earthworms we now know he eats deliberately).

The Vicar

Why yes, I will have some more tea.
kiwifarms.net
We're in luck. Aspen has fantasies about choking and autoerotic asphyxiation. With any luck, he'll wind up doing a Carradine/Hutchence...

aspen-choke.jpg

(https://www.reddit.com/r/AskRedditNSFW/comments/fltoh5/freaks_of_reddit_whats_your_most_dangerous/ Archive: http://archive.md/gBphr)

In the same thread, he posts a pic of the dog toy that he shoves up his nether regions:

aspen-dogtoy.jpg

Dog_toys.JPG
(https://www.reddit.com/r/AskRedditN..._of_reddit_whats_your_most_dangerous/fl0k0k4/ archive: http://archive.md/d26UY)

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
It's been a while since this guy was brought up, so I checked his inkbunny to see how he was doing, and, well...
So he just... had sex with complete strangers.
In the middle of the sidewalk...? Calling not real.
I'm really hoping this is just more fantasy fuck shenanigans because if not Aspen just got banged in the street by a pair of rapists. I know you can't rape the willing provided they're of legal age, but if two randos really just went to town on a total stranger like this then I doubt this would do anything other than embolden them to try with someone less willing next time.

That aside, given Aspen's mental state I would still consider it rape. Dude can barely keep his reality cohesive; it's pretty much just fucking someone incapable of understanding concequence.

Here's hoping it's just fanfic.

Tags
None