Aspergia - Autphag's Answer to CWCville with all its strangeness with contributions by David CAutism incarnate

• DDoS is active again.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting to learn more about this world that our new friend Autphag has described in his thread over in Lolcow. Just like Australatina and CWCville before, this thing has a lot of intricacies and outright bizarre nuances that will really fuck with your mind even after trying to decipher the autism for yourself. Have a seat and welcome aboard this wild ride.

This little tidbit is just the tip of the iceberg with this dystopian work. It incorporates many different elements and tries to put all the autism into such a complex package for someone like this.

I'm in the process of brushing off a new Autphag film script, set in the fictional nation of Aspergia in 2048 (a small area along the Baffin Islands colonized by brave pioneering partisans, remaining faithful to their racial roots untainted by the Neurodivers-insanity agitprop, in the 2020s, invoking a war with Canada which ultimately was won with little recourse to conflict); the plotline involves Autphag's son, Grand Taoiseach Hyperphag — slighly Mongolian looking, rumours circulate as to suspected miscegenation between Autphag and the natives — who rules the country as a religious theocrat, preaching adherence to the doctrine of the Autphagism, the Aspergian evolution religion; his government's leadership being threatened by a new opposing sect funded by American liberals from the west. They wish to bring in alien ideas from 'freedom of economy' to 'sexual equality,' under the guise of 'modernisation' with abundantly apparent hints of subversion undercurrent, which threaten to thwart the racial and spiritual thrust of the nation. Hyperphag, being a doctorate of philosophy, following in the footsteps of his father (who became doctorate as accredited by his own PHAG Institute, now the most highly esteemed elite higher learning institution in the country), senses intuitively a disturbance emanating from the extraspiritual aura of these invaders; true to his suspicions, they transpire to be Jewish sex-shifting reptilians working on behalf of the Fabio-Trotskyist Sexual Bolshevism fifth-columns funded by Israeli interest groups. Deeply entrenched conflict ensues.

In the link posted above, you can read through the whole script of what this propaganda film about the Aspergians would look like.

This was from the original thread on Autphag which he himself explains this fucked up world of his further.

"The Aspergian mountain Asper is our inspiration (Sanatan, a concept to be discussed later) for it exemplifies the inheritance of our racial lifeblood at the mound of origination from whence extends throughout the Eurasian steppes, sweeping, in a retroactive order, from the peaks of Mount Peaktu to the rivers of the Rhine. Our Eurasian Neanderthalic-archetypical heritage is a reminder of the legacy we must continue throughout the progenation of our lineage into the ages, just as the tumultuous storms slowly weather away the rocks of the mountain faces of the Carpathia, so the sententious calls to prenatal extermination of a race misnomered a “disorder” by pseudo-reactionary Anglocentric conservative Christians of Temple Grandin’s school of cryptic radical feminism must be ignored by our faces, braving the storm. However, no greater insult to the Aspergian race could have ever existed than Hans Asperger, whose surname disgraces the bearing of our collective heritage."

"Demelioration of psychodynamic stability in offspring was the objective. The result being that while females could identify with the power of the newly emancipated mother (hence, why only transgender female-to-males really “contract” so-called “autism”), males were often displaced, rejected from the brood by their own bearer in the most macabre of cruel and bizarre socially attritive abuses not only on the level of the individual but in its capacity instrumental as a sweeping move in societal destruction. Hence, the seeds for the fruit of ideological social “autism” were planted forth. The autism conspiracy was fully initiated thus, and nearly every evolutionary hypermale who had formerly during the era of the Hajnal line’s implementation been party to the aristocracy, and for that matter had been at the helm of this up-breeding trend, had been re-stratified, downwards, to the lowest of lumpenproletarian, workshop, welfare, tard-wrangling dependency under the auspices of a matriarch-managed socio-industrial dominion."

The status of the Aspergian movement from Autphag:

With all said and done, there's even more content where this came from and more, like in this video that was posted to Vimeo.

Even the description just leaves me with a greater sense of wanting to really learn about all the crazies involved with this wannabe cult.

You've all been patient enough. Voice is slightly distorted, other than that, the accent is unmistakably mine.

This is a reading of one of my recent essays.

"The question though is who has the right to enslave the Aspergian? Even the empirical gutter intellectualist observation would attest to the right of the Aspergian vanguard, the Aspergian elite, as having reign over the lesser of it’s own people; they are our property, and as such the seizure of such persons from our domain consittues as a declaration of war!

Every time a woman feeds effeminizing baby formula to her barely year old offspring and plops them in front of the meth dispenser projecting electronic mental retardant out of the cathode ray tube, it is an act of aggression against our assets, our collective interest!

Aspergia has no reason to give the children of the Moon, the offspring of the matriarch, the negroidal masses and their Covenant to Dionesus, any leniency in their transgressive appropriations of what could be our manpower, our infrastructural agents.

The Autist has been fleshed and blooded, he has been deluded by the menstrations of the moon and at this point must be exorcized of the alien demon that has invaded his mind like the cultural and spiritual virus that it is and manifests in the creation of alternate personalities to subsume the genuine person hiding behind the mask created by the demands of the alien, and actualize itself as a genuinely freeman, the Aspergian militia.

Let not the poisoned diabetes inducing culture foist it’s lunar sugar upon our children!"

That's enough autism for now. My mind has been fucked with in absolutely new ways.

Edit: Thread title has been changed slightly thanks to some information by @introman.

Aspergia was envisioned by David Chac: Autphag just adopted Chac's vision.

Last edited:

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I've encountered a problem with the plot of this "script" already: Autphag having a son. Unless he figures out a way to magic one into existence, that's not gonna happen. Autfag is, after all, so gay that he finds women revolting (unless he's pretending to be a prepubescent one, in which case all bets are off).

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, I've encountered a problem with the plot of this "script" already: Autphag having a son. Unless he figures out a way to magic one into existence, that's not gonna happen. Autfag is, after all, so gay that he finds women revolting (unless he's pretending to be a prepubescent one, in which case all bets are off).

Chris-Chan's freezer is more likely to spawn a frozen ice-monster Crystal from the years worth of jizzsicles.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost it when he described the leadership role using an Irish term and using his fucking e-handle as his name. Where's this goober's thread. I must see it.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Aspergia was envisioned by David Chac: Autphag just adopted Chac's vision.
It was strictly my idea first. When speaking of theoretical contributions however, David had arguably made more of the earlier ones, but are you seriously holding it on the repute of a pathological liar the ability to refrain from blatant exaggerations?
You might've well been promised his contribution of the very Earth and the Sun by David, but he really didn't do a lot after 2013.

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
It was strictly my idea first. When speaking of theoretical contributions however, David had arguably made more of the earlier ones, but are you seriously holding it on the repute of a pathological liar the ability to refrain from blatant exaggerations?
You might've well been promised his contribution of the very Earth and the Sun by David, but he really didn't do a lot after 2013.

I take your testimony into consideration and my conclusion is you're both genetically defective degenerates who sully the good name of Juche

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if you're trying to write like this on purpose or not. If not, I really recommend trying to drop your word count when you try to convey an idea. If the former, fun fact: this type of writing doesn't make you look clever. It makes you harder to read.

Plus Autistan would fare as well (if not notable worse) as Rapture, and in this case probably worse due to every idea being terrible and the outcomes beyond optimistic.

Last edited:

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I'm just going by what you told me or what I thought I heard.

Here is a quote from your book about Chac:

ASPERGIA
A PATRIOTIC TALE OF
NATIONAL DESTINY

Authored by
Sophie Y'Israeli
In dedication to the ideals imparted
by David Chac
the last anti-neurodiversitarian
and foremostly first yet final Aspergian chauvinist,
and in this vain, so it is further dedicated, to repay in debt of and for his ideologically didactic services, a dedication of years,
the spread of a vision for the manifestation
of these ideals,
in the form of a fictional serenade

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going by what you told me or what I thought I heard.

Here is a quote from your book about Chac:

ASPERGIA
A PATRIOTIC TALE OF
NATIONAL DESTINY

Authored by
Sophie Y'Israeli

Sophie Y'Israeli

And yet he hates Jews.

This is totally consistent with his hatred of women, while desiring to be one, and his hatred of Celts, while being a Scot.