Aspergia - Autphag's Answer to CWCville with all its strangeness with contributions by David CAutism incarnate

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because everything in the world has to be about him.
He's so incapable in life that fantasy is the only place he succeeds at.

Seriously, Autistan would fail harder than Rapture; I've seen what websites run by spergs turn into*cough*wrongplanet*cough*, a society run by such people would be even worse, since that requires adult responsibility.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's so incapable in life that fantasy is the only place he succeeds at.

Seriously, Autistan would fail harder than Rapture; I've seen what websites run by spergs turn into*cough*wrongplanet*cough*, a society run by such people would be even worse, since that requires adult responsibility.

Especially when it's entirely populated by people who think they aren't obligated to work for a living (or think they're little girls named Sophie).

Lugal

Fresh Prince of Bel-Ur
kiwifarms.net
Especially when it's entirely populated by people who think they aren't obligated to work for a living (or think they're little girls named Sophie).
Work? I though that handflapping master race were going to live off of the labor of the negrotypical slaves, who for reasons unknown to myself, will somehow refrain from violently overthrowing their cruel autistic masters.

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Work? I though that handflapping master race were going to live off of the labor of the negrotypical slaves, who for reasons unknown to myself, will somehow refrain from violently overthrowing their cruel autistic masters.

It's because the "Aspergians" already live on our tolerance and longsuffering. They think that's a permanent characteristic of neurotypicals, not a virtue we choose to practice.

(Note: If a nation decided to dispense with all its disabled, the disabled would have no way to stop them. God forbid we should lose our compassion, but that's fact.)

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Aspergia was envisioned by David Chac: Autphag just adopted Chac's vision.
Kind of like what he did to transgender people and women

Hitler was charismatic, above average looking, an amazing orator, a great manipulator, a social butterfly..all of these are chactristics you need to enslave and murder people..Aspergions lack all these traits, but the one they lack the most is likability.
I'm not saying all Autistic people, just the ones similar to the fake tranny version of Elliot Rodgers (Auto-fag.)

Last edited:

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Kind of like what he did to transgender people and women

Hitler was charismatic, above average looking, an amazing orator, a great manipulator, a social butterfly..all of these are chactristics you need to enslave and murder people..Aspergions lack all these traits, but the one they lack the most is likability.
I'm not saying all Autistic people, just the ones similar to the fake tranny version of Elliot Rodgers (Auto-fag.)
Except he was disproven on this repeatedly and he was accordingly told to shut up by his own administration.

Hitler's autism was pathologically documented by means of post-mortem examination. He had mostly been inculcated these feigned traits by his former informal (faggot) partner Kubizek, who had repeated to him the entire German dictionary under hypnosis. Again, you like to demagougically drone typical to your below-average intelligence regurgitation of things far conceptually above you which have mostly evaded proper academic scrutiny and thus constitute hypothetically untestable theories like Cohen's dreck. Your problem isn't ADD. It's just negroidally low wit and a poor aggression tolerance.

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except he was disproven on this repeatedly and he was accordingly told to shut up by his own administration.

Hitler's autism was pathologically documented by means of post-mortem examination. He had mostly been inculcated these feigned traits by his former informal (faggot) partner Kubizek, who had repeated to him the entire German dictionary under hypnosis. Again, you like to demagougically drone typical to your below-average intelligence regurgitation of things far conceptually above you which have mostly evaded proper academic scrutiny and thus constitute hypothetically untestable theories like Cohen's dreck. Your problem isn't ADD. It's just negroidally low wit and a poor aggression tolerance.

Translation: "No, no, Hitler was totes autistic just like me, and also gay and a tranny, because I'm under the impression that associating with Hitler is a good thing. There's this one study that says he might have been, and even though it wasn't done by Robert Lindsay (who is a supermegaultragenius at 146 IQ), I like it. Also, you're a stupid Jewish nigger and I don't like you."

EDIT: Hey, look who voted me "Autistic". Surprise.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Using thesaurus.com like this only confirms you're barely not retarded.

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
Has Autphag ever explained how he intends to turn a hodge-podge of racism conspiracy theories, and fucking North Korean economic philosophy into a workable ideology?