Aspergia - Autphag's Answer to CWCville with all its strangeness with contributions by David CAutism incarnate

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For someone who hates the Irish he doesn't take long using our language
So why does he hate the Irish? I'm just wondering, because unless you're descended from Ulstermen, the Orange Order reactionary type or the "I dealt with the Troubles" type, there's not really a shit ton of reason to hate them. Doubly so since he chose the name the folk of Eire use for their PM for some retarded reason.

S

SP 199

kiwifarms.net
So why does he hate the Irish? I'm just wondering, because unless you're descended from Ulstermen, the Orange Order reactionary type or the "I dealt with the Troubles" type, there's not really a shit ton of reason to hate them. Doubly so since he chose the name the folk of Eire use for their PM for some retarded reason.
Same reason he hates the Scottish 'celto-negroids' or some other fucking bullshit reason.

He's insane, paranoid and delusional so of course he doesn't have a valid reason