Asshole Things You Do

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I invade in Bloodborne, I throw blood cocktails at the host to attract larger predators.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I play an MMORPG of any kind, I tank and zerg the entire room, thereby killing everyone in the group.

In real life, I make fun of closeted gay people for being pussies.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I play an MMORPG of any kind, I tank and zerg the entire room, thereby killing everyone in the group.

In real life, I make fun of closeted gay people for being pussies.

You're the kind of tank I like healing because you make it fun.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I hear a child playing GTA Online I tend to sing.

That's about the extent of my unjustified arseholery, though I did leave an open can of tuna in an air vent at uni just before I moved out because my flatmate was keen on having really loud sex.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 5th grade, our teacher was telling us about her childhood. Her dad died and her mom remarried. Her step siblings were douches and would make fun of her last name with this rhyme that they made up. She recited the rhyme for us and I bursted out laughing because I thought it was funny.

To be fair, that teacher was a total bitch and I hated her before that but yeah, not cool.

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very pedantic about topics of interest to me, especially when I know that I'm more educated or qualified in a particular subject than the person I'm talking to. I don't really know how to control this very well and end up being a nitpicky little shit most of the time.

S

SP 199

kiwifarms.net
though I did leave an open can of tuna in an air vent at uni just before I moved out because my flatmate was keen on having really loud sex.

I done something similar at work I used to hate this one guy and we where having a heatwave so I went over to the fishmongers down the road, got a fish that was being thrown out and managed to hide it behind a panel in his car. He never found it

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asshole thing I did, but wasn't aware of at the time:

In senior year of college, my year combined with a lucky lottery number got me a single dorm, so I decided to take it. I developed a habit of watching Netflix as I fell asleep since my computer was right next to my bed. Near the end of the year, I got a letter from the housing department saying that multiple people on the floor had noise complaints about my Netflix watching (since I'd rarely go to bed before 2am). I had gotten a complaint in the first month where the RA came to my door and so I kept the volume lower than that and thought I was okay, since I never received another complaint. Apparently not. Apparently, according to the letter, I had been that asshole on the floor who plays music/TV super loud late at night and nobody told me.

Last edited:

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
When I was about 10 me and a mate were skimming stones by the river. An old guy who was fishing further upstream appeared and started shouting at us for scaring away the fish. That didn't bother us much until he shouted "bet yous are Catholics an all, fucking Fenian bastards". He has a son my age, a couple of weeks later I beat up the son in retaliation for his bigot scumbag dad's nasty behaviour.

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
When I was a little kid I always laughed hysterically when I turned on the TV and extremely loud static scared the shit out of everyone in the room. I eventually started switching to static on purpose and cranking up the volume because I thought this was fucking hilarious.