Asshole Things You Do

fire_fly

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, when I'm closing one of the stores I work in, I'll "forget" to turn the lights off when I go to the back to finish my paperwork so I can watch the security cameras and laugh as people try to get in.

I also made a habit of bringing my iPod to work so I can listen to it while shutting my register down. This serves two purposes: One, I focus better with music playing and get done a lot faster, and two, I can ignore customers trying to get in after hours. It doesn't always work, but having to listen to 15 straight minutes of the phone ringing was worth glancing up and seeing that bitch's face when she realized I wasn't going to acknowledge her.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...I post dead baby jokes on anti-abortion sites.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
As a kid i'd troll the feral cats by shaking my cats temptations bag outside my houdr and watch them coming running from all over then close the door.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
I'm very judgmental and I've got a rather surly temper *shrugs*
This literally came to mind.

latest

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally found my conversation log I was talking about in this post, https://kiwifarms.net/threads/asshole-things-you-do.11014/page-2#post-862996 it was on my old laptop which I haven't used in forever:
klingon trolling.jpg

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I see someone doing something bad I will point it out even when I do the same thing myself out of sadism