"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Pfft, Gender-reveal parties are for people who want more free shit.

Throw a baby shower and quietly tell people the gender of your child if you're so inclined, Jesus Christ guys!
And you tell people the sex of your kid so it's easier for them to buy you gifts!

If you don't tell, all you'll get is white onesies/vests and nappies.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those forehead wrinkles are incredibly aging (and masculinizing) on someone as young as Bill. A 30 year old's forehead shouldn't look like that, except that he spends tons of time making exaggerated facial expressions he thinks are "womanly." Weirdly, the forehead wrinkle phenomenon is well-documented in FTMs, I suspect for similar reasons: people holding their faces in contorted, unnatural positions in order to project an affected version of the opposite sex.

In general, old FTMs look more like men than young ones. And old MTFs...look more like men than young ones, even if they were very passable at younger ages.

Since his tablet is about $400-500 cheaper than he claims on the exchange rate, he could get some Botox pretty easily with the excess. Those wrinkles would be gone in a moment. You could probably get 2 forehead treatments for that kind of cash, which would mean one whole year of keeping Father Time at bay.

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@LagoonaBlue I think it beneficial to reach out to Dexter to share your FB post and the Schooled by LaBelle Reddit post @TheGreatCitracett just posted. Since his post has gained so much attention it is worth him giving people pieces of the bigger picture.
I have spoken to Dexter today and shared my post with him.

August16

I never go outside anyway
kiwifarms.net
I found the infamous "Schooled by Labelle" reddit post which was purged after Labelle doxed and shamed the 17-year old transguy who shared it, in case it helps with anything.
View attachment 310184
Ah there it was, thanks.

By the way guys there is the Sophie Height reference, 5.7ft (1m72-ish) and for the new people, there was a video from the reddit OP, it's legit, trust me I'm a vet.

Also as people mentioned this should be shared on FB. Been long enough and them kids shouldn't be punished just because the Internet reposted capped shit by now.

When I took that cap I didn't want the kids to get in trouble but the dust settled by now.

Last edited:

purepowerlevel

Still workin' on it.
kiwifarms.net
Is the end game of this to now become a FTM (because they are COMPLETELY REAL WOMYN) so that they can retain the oppression points without having to ever take hormones, cut off their dick or even have to act like a FUCKING WHITE FEMALE anymore?
Somewhat:offtopic:, but reading the last few pages I couldn't shake that feeling