• ”sounds like a garbage website I wouldn't go to”

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. They prefer the term "Folx". :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  2. Sophie looks like a scary swamp monster.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  3. It already has, my friend.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. “Looks?”

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  6. What jokes haven't been overused for these posts? Labelle's buck teeth, 0.2 "man" to male ratio...
    Second guy from the right looks like Chris-chan, maybe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Monolith

Monolith doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot

kiwifarms.net
  7. What's David Baddiel doing there?

Also, did the Dimoxinil finally kick in for Tony Goldmark?

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. this is mad :late: im going thru the thread after not having been here for ages
    she did? i wanna see it

morninghomo

morninghomo sexually attracted to a time of day

kiwifarms.net
  9. He was better off wearing a muumuu.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, at least Frank's hand isn't jammed in his crotch for this one.

We are only demanding (because it's LITERALLY MURDERING us) that you remove any notion of biological sex or gendered language in all instances, lest you, your livelihood and family be labeled bigots and shunned! LIKE HOW DOES THAT EVEN AFFECT YOU AT ALL?!

• Agree Agree x 2
    Casta Spersions

Casta Spersions Who's the fairest of them all?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Sophie read my comment, they're now lit like it's overcast.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I VANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Billy's always reading here. Shame that fat shit doesn't take our better advice.

• Agree Agree x 8
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. sophie just let the poor kids go home
    youve held em hostage on that hill long enough

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    morninghomo

morninghomo sexually attracted to a time of day

kiwifarms.net
  14. At least he admits he's fat. Wearing one of those tarpaulins is basically advertising how fat you are. I always thought they make you look like one of the ghosts in Pac Man.

This is begging for one of those edits like where people put nicknames on everyone at a bronycon pic.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. God forgive me I tried...
    Why.jpg
    EDIT: Never thought I'd use a Brazzers logo to cover up something disgusting.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    #28735 FierceBrosnan, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Gettin too dead for this shit.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Here's my offering.

Assigned Male.jpg

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't understand why snowflakes feel that every single person needs to be included in every single thing.
    No woman has ever gotten upset if you walk into a room and say "Hey Guys" because they know they're included in that, even if their gender isn't being personally acknowledged.
    Why does every conversation have to include trans people? Why can't they just go "Yeah, I'm a woman but I know I don't need a pap test so I'm not going to get offended when a commercial says women should get a pap once a year."
    Bald people don't cry over shampoo commercials
    Cat owners aren't offended by dog food ads
    No infertile person has ever protested the selling of condoms
    And people with actual skin pigment aren't upset about the existence of SPF 200 sunblock.
    Because rational people who don't invest every ounce of their energy in being offended by every breath another human takes knows that these things aren't personal attacks against them, and that it's not a crime for something to not be all about them.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    SpaceAce

SpaceAce Disney Avatar

kiwifarms.net
  18. They were raised being told that they're "special" and "important" which has given them inflated egos. If they don't get acknowledged in some way, they get pissed off that their specialness isn't being recognized and it absolutely must be known. Everything you listed, they will do because their feelings are more important than anyone else's. All of it is a personal attack, from the asexual bitching that you have a sex drive while they don't to the tranny whining that you don't want their precious girldick.

They don't rationalize like normal people. Even suggesting that they're not "normal" is an attack.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Whetfahrt Cheesebörger

Whetfahrt Cheesebörger Cheeseburger-kin

kiwifarms.net
  19. The worst case I ever saw of this was in a discussion of the assassination of Dr. George Tiller, a doctor who performed abortions in Kansas who was shot dead by a pro-lifer while he was at church with his family, and people came into the reblogs calling him transphobic because he talked about women needing his services, and not "uterus-bearers."

• Feels  x 8
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I VANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Enbies are perhaps the worst example of this, because all their identity really means is that they don’t adhere to the stereotypes of their birth gender. It’s no more a demographic than “goth” or “punk.” Anyone who claims they’re genuinely triggered by someone calling them “sir” when they prefer “schklee” is a liar.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.