• ”go back to your post-channer kiwifarms hellscape or wherever the fuck you came from i dont want you jerking your dick to me”

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Virgil is around 7-9 years old.

Also he's a "femme" and already openly pansexual according to a comic from last year.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Eating burgers with a meat buffoon

kiwifarms.net
  2. Ah. So this is what the dying old man at the end of 2001 must have felt like. Thanks, Sophie.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  3. If he knows what a vaginal condom is, methinks the Mounties may need to pay the Sandrat home a visit.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. :cryblood: why.. would a child know about a vaginal condom? Or even care about one??

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Opposite Time Nomad

Opposite Time Nomad "We could be brothers"

kiwifarms.net
  5. I feel like Sophie is pushing troon's version of christian homeschooling
    Don't send your children to public school, they teach pseudo-sciences like chromosomes...
    but who has ever seen their chromosomes, they just made an assumption based on genitals...
    And Sophie can play pretend she's a teacher.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.net
  6. Here in the UK "public school" refers to a school you pay to go to. I.e. a "posh" school.

Pretty sure they don't teach SJW bullshit in posh schools, that's "riff-raff nonsense".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Probably a Sonichu character. IDEK.

kiwifarms.net
  7. In this edit, the lead singer of The Smiths shows he can write children better than Guilliame LaBelle.

Assigned Male.jpg

Also, sex ed hardly ever mentions vaginal condoms (or femidoms) because no fucker uses them. The advent of the Pill and the Implant especially means that women can control their fun bits easily and not have to deal with a crinkly, noisy and rather shite method of contraception. Get him to rubber up if you're concerned about STDs.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I get the feeling that Sophie is to transexuals what Tim Treadwell was to bear experts.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I fully await the tape where we hear Billy get eaten alive by Tumblr.

I'm sure Werner Herzog would laugh hysterically and demand that tape get released.

• Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. pp.jpg

• Winner Winner x 14
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, most people in the world are cis and hetero, so it makes sense to be "MOSTLY hetero", not fully.
    Also condoms are useful for everyone but lesbos.
    How long until Virgil brings up the horror of dental dams?

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  12. A lesson on dental dams could be "they're fucking annoying". While I agree, safe sex is an awesome thing to teach, again in HIGH SCHOOL. These kids are like, 11 or something, they don't need to know about vaginal condoms. Nobody needs to know about vaginal condoms, they're outdated.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PuckishRogue

PuckishRogue Baby is broken he's too small

kiwifarms.net
  13. ttsg.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Rubberchickenchu

kiwifarms.net
  14. arent these kids chronologically already in highschool? they should be like 14
    then again idk how time moves in sophie's odd world. still convinced shell never let them age just so she doesnt have to deal with the difficult issue of transness at an age when its no longer just a fun dressup game

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Ciel novel is about entering highschool
    http://www.editionshurtubise.com/catalogue/2522.html

Rubberchickenchu

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    PuckishRogue

PuckishRogue Baby is broken he's too small

kiwifarms.net
  16. im still shocked sophie is writing a NOVEL
    w no pictures??

then again her comics were already filled w walls of text big enough to fill a novel and she can finally just write down all those rants she wants to shove into the comics, and with novels its just a tad harder to tell if the writer has talent than it is with art thats staring right at ya

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. So a book written by a man and a woman about growing up troon.

I'm conflicted. In one way, there are legitimate trans teens that IF this book is well written, might be helped by it, but on the other hand, this book might cause more harm than good, with social contagion.

Still sounds indoctrinating. I'm not too keen on self help books that sells a definitive answer to your problems based on someone else's life experiences.

Screenshot_20180914-132621~2.png Screenshot_20180914-132604~2.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh fuck, Fox and Owl? Britain's most hated for making Piers Morgan look good.

I'm sure they had a thread at some point...

• Informative Informative x 6
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Ooo, this interview is cringe central.

By 3:45, Fox is already pissed off. Piers brings up the "operation" straightaway, which is considered a huge no-no by even reasonable trans people. I'm incredibly surprised that he didn't just start by asking "What's in yer trousers, then?" Fox looks like McLovin as well.

Owl could pass as an extremely unfortunately-faced woman until they open their mouth.

I disagree that Piers looks good here. He barely gives the guests time to speak and consistently talks over them without allowing them to give an answer. It would make them look worse, in my opinion, if he gave them time to get into some of the really nonsensical things they inevitably believe. Immediately jumping from "neither male nor female" to racial identification also makes him look very stupid. Fox and Owl, despite their storybook toddler names, are left looking like kind people who are being bullied by a boob.

I do want to see him interview Sophie, only because there's no way Guillaume could look good in an interview and would definitely resort to screaming and having a tantrum.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.