"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's actually pretty much the same!

Here's something of hers I pulled from her old blog.

Also I'm certain the original version of "Patterns" was traditional art:

View attachment 563766
I'd say the characters in the first one look alright, there's a bit of a Raymond Briggs thing going on there. The shading and the texture is pretty good too, assuming the style is meant to look kind of rough, which is perfectly valid. There are some basic structural problems - the angle of the desks is strange and they're all drawn as if being viewed from front-on, dead centre. There's no vanishing point. The main problems here are technical, and any book on the basics of drawing could resolve the issues on display. I feel like apart from the technical aspects, this drawing is actually quite charming and if Labelle drew more like this, I'd probably like her art a whole lot more.

The second one is not so good. In this illustration, I think the roughness is actually due to laziness, or Labelle's lack of technical understanding makes it appear so. If I saw this out of context, I'd think it was a rough sketch to plan the illustration out prior to starting work on the actual image. The shading looks really vague on the blanket and the couch, and I don't know what's supposed to be happening with the lines emanating from around the door. This is not publishable quality artwork.

I honestly think Labelle has the potential to be a decent illustrator, but the simple fact is that she's more interested in glory than the craft itself. I don't know if it's because she thinks cartoons don't require technical knowledge or because she just doesn't care, but some basic art lessons would work wonders. Just to teach her to look at things with an artist's eye, so she wouldn't make mistakes like ballsing up the perspective in the first image.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all the places Billy could have chosen to go on vacation, he chooses Wichita to pretend he matters... well, I guess it was one of the few places that still fell for his stale and old "a bloo bloo I'm a victim" routine. I wonder if he's seething he has to go to Fly-over moo cow country now.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The bizarre thing is that Bill believes both of these viewpoints. He believes that troons (i.e., him) are inspirations paragons who can teach the world so much, but tragically, everyone else just doesn't seem to get how cool they are, and it's the fault of everyone else but him. Once again, anyone not in your hugbox hates you because they are evil.

goatD

kiwifarms.net
sophie: trans people are struggling and no one understands them!
someone: ah, so being a parent to trans kids must be so difficult. ur so brave!
sophie: trans people are amazing and the cis must always listen to them
someone: woah, your trans kid mustve thought u so much
sophie: oh ffs im trying to make this all about me, not the people around me!

Reactions: trombonista

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino