• ”Oh, My Gosh! What the hell has been screwing your mind up? Weed? Basement Loneliness? WTFH is Wrong with You?!”

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. His digital art is fucking shit, just imagine how bad traditional work would be...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Slowbro

Slowbro The Slowest Bro in the West

kiwifarms.net
  2. Don't know if this has already been posted but today I learned we have been pronouncing Sandr@ wrong this whole time.

upload_2018-10-8_21-16-46.png

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's always going to be Sandrat to me.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Feels Feels x 8
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. I don't know if it was posted earlier
    Sophie was member of UQAM's LGBT association "La Réclame"
    https://lareclameuqam.wordpress.com/

I found this strip on their facebook, they repost it regularly.
    15826112_1365411116824599_2928505280998124522_n.jpg
    - Will you have lunch with us, classmate?
    - No, not today!

- Because on Wednesdays, it's La Réclame's drop-in, the UQAM's LGBTQIA group!

- Are you paid to say that? (with gender neutral grammar)
    - No but they gave me a beautiful sweater!

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

Eugh.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I VANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Someone make an edit where when he open his shirt he has a bomb and yells Allah Ackbar. Also make it a motif that he hates jews like Sophie does.

On another note, I didn't see anything good on la Reclame Website. Mostly the same actvism shit and also council sessions summaries for the organization management.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'll do it when I get in. ;)

EDIT: Told you I would!

Assigned Male.jpg

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 9
    #31107 CWCissey, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. lareclame.jpg

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 1
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.net
  9. Thank you I was gonna be on mobile for a while

Haha it's perfect I laughed IRL

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  10. vvvvv.png

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. It's actually pretty much the same!

Here's something of hers I pulled from her old blog.

[​IMG]

Also I'm certain the original version of "Patterns" was traditional art:

upload_2018-10-10_10-2-13.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    LagoonaBlue

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  12. aunpopular opinion: sophie's art got WORSE

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. It's not uncommon to see someone's art slip when they rely on the tools digital media gives you.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PuckishRogue

PuckishRogue That fresh, haunted air on my naked breasts

kiwifarms.net
  14. Those are from 2014.

• Winner Winner x 6
    LagoonaBlue

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  15. yup, i know...

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I'd say the characters in the first one look alright, there's a bit of a Raymond Briggs thing going on there. The shading and the texture is pretty good too, assuming the style is meant to look kind of rough, which is perfectly valid. There are some basic structural problems - the angle of the desks is strange and they're all drawn as if being viewed from front-on, dead centre. There's no vanishing point. The main problems here are technical, and any book on the basics of drawing could resolve the issues on display. I feel like apart from the technical aspects, this drawing is actually quite charming and if Labelle drew more like this, I'd probably like her art a whole lot more.

The second one is not so good. In this illustration, I think the roughness is actually due to laziness, or Labelle's lack of technical understanding makes it appear so. If I saw this out of context, I'd think it was a rough sketch to plan the illustration out prior to starting work on the actual image. The shading looks really vague on the blanket and the couch, and I don't know what's supposed to be happening with the lines emanating from around the door. This is not publishable quality artwork.

I honestly think Labelle has the potential to be a decent illustrator, but the simple fact is that she's more interested in glory than the craft itself. I don't know if it's because she thinks cartoons don't require technical knowledge or because she just doesn't care, but some basic art lessons would work wonders. Just to teach her to look at things with an artist's eye, so she wouldn't make mistakes like ballsing up the perspective in the first image.

• Agree  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. upload_2018-10-11_13-56-15.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    LagoonaBlue

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  18. Of all the places Billy could have chosen to go on vacation, he chooses Wichita to pretend he matters... well, I guess it was one of the few places that still fell for his stale and old "a bloo bloo I'm a victim" routine. I wonder if he's seething he has to go to Fly-over moo cow country now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska The World's Gone too Soft
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Wichita sounds awesome. I've been to Kansas and I'd love to go back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. A seven nation army couldn’t hold ‘em back

• Winner Winner x 7
    Benine Bovine

Benine Bovine Won’t push you off a cliff. Can’t spell.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.