• Headquarters of the Feminist Globalist Marxists.
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Oh god, a real conversation. Eeek get it away! Don't you know Bully's allergic to even semi-realistic character dialogue?

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh hey, an actual comic with a punchline and things. Those have been as rare as a rubber chicken's teeth out recently due to Billy not caring.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Why would you need major surgery for "gender euphoria?" Sounds pretty fun.

Also you can't just "let" kids transition like it's changing a pair of clothes. You need medical intervention. You need doctors to do things.

In no other field of medicine do you just let patients decide what is the appropriate treatment. You don't just give someone a heart bypass because they have a whim and feel like it because of something they read on tumblr.

• Agree Agree x 11
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. He only says he has “gender euphoria” whenever he’s declined (or reminded about being declined) for gender reassignment surgery. He basically acts like a spoiled six year old; “Fine! I didn’t want to stupid vagina anyway! So there.”

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  5. bro im p sure these characters ARE like 14 at this point

hard to tell since she still draws them like they have a slight developmental disability
    ysee kids, this is why u DONT take hormone blockers

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "Can you believe some cis shitheads think ruining your children's bodies forever by feeding them hormones and mutilating their genitals to replace them with useless facsimiles of the real thing is child abuse ?"

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans I hath telekinesis

kiwifarms.net
  7. Again: what is there about this strip that makes it unique to this arc? How does it progress the story? If I took the dialogue from this strip and put it in a strip from a previous arc, would it look wrong?

Gag-a-day comic strips are fine, there’s nothing wrong with them. I don’t get why Labelle feels this need to apparently arbitrarily divide her comic into “story arcs.” Does she think it somehow makes her comic more legit?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah I hear ya I don't need sophies squad after me and I have no interest in a logging along to an event just to sperg. Just if it's a 2 minute walk and I could stop in or if anyone had a really good question they wanted to ask I'd consider as long as it's not stupid. I also gotta think about bill c-16 where you can go to jail for even looking at a tranny the wrong way. I could care less about a dox really I have no online presence and I'm really not interesting.
    Just thought I'd bring it up in case someone had something.

What's more interesting to me is that she doesn't tell people where her events are which makes me think that this is less of a speaking tour and probably more just found or sought out tiny facebook groups in various towns around the country and her "speaking tour" is actually just meeting up with a couple people for coffee she converses with regularly. She probably has some legit audiences like when she's in Toronto but I called it out before that the trip through the Yukon and north west territories in February makes no sense. She doesn't tell anyone where they are because she doesn't want anyone to come and realize it's just her chilling with a couple twitter friends and not really as much open to the public like advertised.

EDIT: sorry, fucked up and didn't see the post after listing places and times so ignore my bullshit speculation. Meh if anyone has anything that would be worth asking or if anyone wants a report I'll consider going I don't really care. Just you kiwis have given me so much I just thought it would be nice to contribute in some small way if I could... I don't know, fuck you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #32548 Dizzydent, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The sad part is, neither of these kids are on blockers. Stephie is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    trombonista

trombonista Sparking!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Can't wait to see Stephie suffer from osteoporosis in her 20's.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Lol like Billy will ever show the downsides of being a tranny.

• Agree Agree x 6
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. He already has, although he doesn't appear to know it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.net
  13. actually, ciel IS on blockers

ill give sophie this, she IS starting to age up magnus, he def looks older than the kid whos on blockers

id wish that would mean she would actually address both the dangers of long-term hormone blockers use, and the inevitable physical changes that come when they move on to transition, and transness stops being a fun dressup game thats eternally reversible [optomistic]

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart Politics are fucking dumb
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. He has literally said that on several occasions.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  15. When did Ciel go on blockers? I know they expressed a desire to do so, but I never saw a comic in which the father agreed to it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    trombonista

trombonista Sparking!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Fresh faced, delicate, dainty, bubbly, petite, little tween princess strikes again.

105A44BC-D18B-44D9-924D-B1DC08995A33.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 9
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  17. Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.net
  18. Huh, so looks like Billy finally learned how to do God-rays, and so is spamming them to show off that he isn't just a lazy fat manchild who blows his patreons' money on vacations disguised as tours and is in fact giving a shit about his comic.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.