"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Don’t do it, please. Most people allergic to cats are allergic to the proteins in cat saliva. All breeds of cats lick themselves constantly and such spread their saliva where ever they live. There are counter measures that can be taken but it’s lot of work. It will mean keeping up a strict cleaning routine, home set up that avoids dust collection (no knickknacks or stuff laying around, avoiding fuzzy rugs and carpets and so on), not letting the cat in the bedroom at all and regularly bathing your cat. Unfortunately many cats not only hate washing but suffer skin irritations if done too often. So, unless you’re very dedicated and have a good plan b, I don’t recommend taking your chances with the allergy, especially by adopting a kitten. If you take a kitten and then in few months turn out not be able to keep it, you have made it harder to find forever home for that cat. People are way more willing to open their home to a cute baby animal than older and bigger one. Plus all the stress that changing home will cause to the cat. So, yeah please don’t.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It will mean keeping up a strict cleaning routine, home set up that avoids dust collection (no knickknacks or stuff laying around, avoiding fuzzy rugs and carpets and so on), not letting the cat in the bedroom at all and regularly bathing your cat.
You've seen this fat, greasy dude's unwashed hair. He doesn't even bathe regularly himself.

DanteAlighieri

Dead Author
kiwifarms.net
I guess I have something to contribute. I'm mildly allergic to cats, meaning their dander and saliva, and it itches like hell when I'm scratched. The past few months have been gradually easier on me, and now I'm pretty much only having problems with the scratches. Exposure can help in some circumstances, but I wouldn't bet money on it. You either have to deal with it or not have pets.

Billy, don't have pets. You can barely take care of yourself, what makes you think you can take care of animals?

Fat Pikachu

Null fucked my wife
kiwifarms.net
A bit late but I noticed that in the third panel of the french version, the word queer wasn't translated: it just magically disappeared.

I can't believe Labellend made a typo on what's likely the most important word in those four panels.
I guess he must have known that wanting a self sufficient farm in the mountains is gay enough for the readers to infer it

Fat Pikachu

Null fucked my wife
kiwifarms.net
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but Stephie looked more sympathetic in the original. Now she just looks like some kind of deadpan snarker instead of a confused and sad little kid.

Also Frank’s apparently a horndog now.
To make the redraws, Billy binges on poutine and then wipes his ass on the expensive tablet while grunting about "die cis scum".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino