"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

August16

Quebexpert (at popular request)
kiwifarms.net
Neo-Nazis attempted to derail my train, but I managed to stop it by grabbing some trees with my girldick!
View attachment 715994
Archive bot seems bogus since last facebook update
Huh, I'd expect that from Amtrak but Via Rail usually runs well.

@Trombonista
New comic
In Troonlandia, Alice is ashamed to be the only cis person
View attachment 717237
View attachment 717238
This translation is garbage. "Vous me faites honte d'être cis", or "Vous me donnez honte d'être cis." Crisse Sophie, get ahold of yourself.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Imadoofus Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Is it weird because he speaks Canadian French instead of proper French, do you think?
No, there are some words and expressions in Poutine French which sound weird to a speaker of true and honest French, but I have never heard my relatives from Québéc or anybody else use the expression "rendre gendré(e)", ever. He was probably just too stuffed from eating too much poutine to think clearly when he translated that

August16

Quebexpert (at popular request)
kiwifarms.net
Is it weird because he speaks Canadian French instead of proper French, do you think?
"Je suis gênée d'etre cis" means "I'm shy to be cis". I guess she wanted to go with "embarassed" but couldn't find the words. It's not a matter of Canadian French vs proper French imo, just bad translating.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Je suis gênée d'etre cis" means "I'm shy to be cis". I guess she wanted to go with "embarassed" but couldn't find the words. It's not a matter of Canadian French vs proper French imo, just bad translating.
Ironic, given that Labelle claimed the characters are supposed to have French as their first language.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
New webTroon comic and a selfie, improved with the $3000 tablet
I can't find the original version
View attachment 719195
There is no single page version on facebook
View attachment 719197
View attachment 719196
seems like shes gone far enough back in her comics to reach the point where her old artstyle is so different that she HAS to make a whole new comic, and not just edit some faces

the whole comic is just sophie stephie? reading off stephies sophies opinions to ciel, in various different locations and times of day, w/out any input from em
implying this convo is either hours and hours long, or she randomly brings it up again at every opportunity she can

also

1 panel later:

ur gonna have to work on ur balance of ranting on about ur personal worldview, and inserting casual quirky kids dialogue to pretend like this comic is just a charming lil adventure for kiddos written by a fellow kid [[turns cap around]]
otherwise ur gonna slip up like that

Last edited:

Thanatos

Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.
kiwifarms.net
yup, look at her arm compared to it
that quality camera isnt doing her any good, at least when she took photos with a landline phone u couldnt tell how much she airbrushed em
And hiding the shoulders to disguise the width of his frame. He knows every fat girl myspace angle in the book. But the face is horrifying, Literally looks pasted on, doesn’t match the rest of the photo. How can so many people be duped by such shitty catfishing?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino