"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

August16

Quebexpert (at popular request)
kiwifarms.net
The interview with mascara was already better made
Stories was better written back there
It follows a transgender group story arc where they talk of the bathroom problem
Martin and his girlfriend link to MRA arc
Stéphie sounding like a boy links to puberty blockers arc
Wow, blast from the past. A few things I noticed

I prefer @SpaceAce's version of Martin's girlfriend
Notre Dame of Fried Chicken was the name of the school where her vampire novel happens... Where kids bullied masculine girls and feminine boys. Plus ça change plus c'est pareil.

At his core Sophie is just a confused, hurt autistic gay dude. :(

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Notre Dame of Fried Chicken was the name of the school where her vampire novel happens... Where kids bullied masculine girls and feminine boys. Plus ça change plus c'est pareil.
I wouldn't say the art was actually good during this period, but at least it showed potential, much like Dobson's at one point.

It's sort of sad it has turned into abject garbage since. "Woke" does no artist any favors.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say the art was actually good during this period, but at least it showed potential, much like Dobson's at one point.

It's sort of sad it has turned into abject garbage since. "Woke" does no artist any favors.
Agreed. Most comic artists have to improve or get lost among the thousands of webcomics out there. Labelle has an audience who’ll stick with AM on principle rather than because they actually enjoy it. Labelle is very good at playing to that audience. As she also views art as a means to an end (money, fame) rather than an expression of creativity, there’s no motivation to improve. It never feels like Labelle draws because she wants to draw.

Rubberchickenchu

Zap to the CIStem
kiwifarms.net
New interview in french

and a podcast

August16

Quebexpert (at popular request)
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Most comic artists have to improve or get lost among the thousands of webcomics out there. Labelle has an audience who’ll stick with AM on principle rather than because they actually enjoy it. Labelle is very good at playing to that audience. As she also views art as a means to an end (money, fame) rather than an expression of creativity, there’s no motivation to improve. It never feels like Labelle draws because she wants to draw.
That's how Animorphs was made though. K.A Applegate was only in it for the money.

Labelle has never been successful enough for ghostwriters tho. And I doubt she will be.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728538

What the fuck is neurosexism, and why does he have books on it? I'm going to assume that he is the type of character that can pull anything out of his ass when it's convenient for only his sake.
It's bullshit, since there's substantial data on sex differences in physiology, neurology, endocrinology, psychology, immunology, etc.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728538

What the fuck is neurosexism, and why does he have books on it? I'm going to assume that he is the type of character that can pull anything out of his ass when it's convenient for only his sake.
Yes. And now isn't it terfy to say that male and female brains don't exist? Aren't TRAs using the "my brain developed differently in utero so now I have to be treated as my preferred gender" excuse to justify their demands? I wonder how they can hope to obtain something when they are so incoherent.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a relatively old thread, and a thousand other people have most likely made the same point as me, but why don't they show transgender people being oppressed...if they want to show that transgender people are oppressed?
Because Guillaume's definition of oppressed is different from normal people's. To him, a mother's slip of tongue, a journalist wanting to interview the troon's mom but not the troon, or a troon documentary directed by a non-troon, counts as "oppression".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino