"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 725534View attachment 725533
:story:Look at this shit. How was he okay with this?

Her eyes in the first picture made me think of Jean-Marie Le Pen because it looks like she also has a fake glass eye:
View attachment 725535
Incomfort isn't a word.
It’s just a lazy comic in every way. To get the writing and art wrong at such a basic level is shameful for someone who is nominally a professional with years of experience. The “story arc” once again follows the format of “put character in a place, have them talk about trans stuff, no story progression, no ending.”

My big question, and I acknowledge it’s fairly rhetorical, is this. In two years, what has changed for these characters? The only major development I can think of is Magnus going to Iceland, which was dealt with in a single strip where Sandrat just made a stupid joke, with the actual events happening offstage. Stephie keeps getting interviewed, but it’s not clear, in-universe, why that is and she never becomes famous.

Imagine if every writer worked like Labelle. Imagine a Labellian Star Wars.
SCENE 1
Interior of the Lars family homestead. Luke and Uncle Owen talk about moisture vaporators for half an hour.

SCENE 2
The Mos Eisley Cantina. Obi-Wan, C3PO and R2D2 are there with no explanation. They discuss the dissolution of the Senate and what it means for moisture farmers for three quarters of an hour, then off-handedly mention that they bought some droids, that the Empire killed Luke’s family and that the Force exists.

SCENE 3:
Backstage at the Rebel base as Luke, Han, Chewie and the droids await their medals. They discuss moisture vaporators again. The end.

SCENE 4:
Not really a scene, but a Facebook comment in which George Lucas explains about Han, Chewie, Darth Vader, the death of Obi-Wan, Luke joining the Rebellion, the capture and rescue of Leia and that the Death Star was somehow destroyed.

Last edited:

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Translation: "WEH. My husband wasn't completely on board with ruining my son so he's the weak fragile baby".
Thing is, this could be a character beat. I'm not aware enough to know how the parents broke up, but the mother's dating women now, right? And it was largely because of Stephie that the divorce happened?

If that's the case, then it makes sense that she'd blame men, as it would fit what's happened to her. Which would actually be a nice bit of character work - except that we all know that's not true. This isn't an effort to try and be consistent about the mother's worldview, it's Billy using his characters as mouthpieces for what he believes because that's all the comic is now. It's not a character choice to have her say these things - it's part of his ongoing screed about how, specifically, the world doesn't cater to him.

And also, TERF saga when, because if he thinks it's just the fathers who aren't supportive....

What's been interesting is, that from the older strips that have been posted as redone, he used to actually put a bit of effort into the characters being characters, not just mouthpieces. It really does show how lazy he's become and how little he cares about the strip that it's somehow only gotten worse, and in this specific, 'I can't be bothered to have characters I'll just have mouthpieces and strawmen' way.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Trombonista
New comic
They're so similar that I didn't notice it yesterday
View attachment 725502
View attachment 725501
Incomfort isn't a word.

Spellcheck is a tool of the cis patriarchy.

Once again, it's men that are responsible for all the world's ills. If only more people were educated about transgender at a young age, then everyone could choose to be a dainty tween princess like Labelle.
Further proof that Labelle is trying to get out of being a man more than wanting to become a woman.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino