"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

FitBitch

Gotta go crazy fast
kiwifarms.net
Every fucking cow has the most exceptional opinion about Notre Dame and how it isn't a big deal and like fine, you don't have to mourn the "very old church" but that 800 year old tower falling is a devastating loss in the history of art and architecture. That building inspired countless pilgrimages and put historical conservation into the public conscious and not everyone could ebeg their way to fancy European trips on troonbux to go see it and go "meh" you tactless, artless animal. Show some respect for people who want to be sad about it or make a go fund me to build water treatment plants on those reserves. Otherwise STFU.
Sorry that got a little heated.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Every fucking cow has the most exceptional opinion about Notre Dame and how it isn't a big deal and like fine, you don't have to mourn the "very old church" but that 800 year old tower falling is a devastating loss in the history of art and architecture. That building inspired countless pilgrimages and put historical conservation into the public conscious and not everyone could ebeg their way to fancy European trips on troonbux to go see it and go "meh" you tactless, artless animal. Show some respect for people who want to be sad about it or make a go fund me to build water treatment plants on those reserves. Otherwise STFU.
Sorry that got a little heated.
Same here.
He's so blasè, probably he's thinking the same thing as other exceptional individuals like him: "just another building built by horrible white colonialists with the blood and the resources of POC" (factually inaccurate, but whatever). This kind of loss and damage is a loss and damage for everyone, not only for the French, or the Christians. Like you said it's the loss of art, architecture, beauty, history, and the proof that humanity can do great things using just their minds and humble materials like stone, wood and glass.
I never liked him or his shitty webcomic, and I was annoyed by his autistic, childish antics; but this is the first time he makes me angry.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Oh but... Contradicting her previous message about how that church was important to her....
That's exactly what I was thinking, didn't Labelle just lament the Notre Dame fire in another pathetic attempt to insert themselves into a tragedy and gain victim points from the safety of their own hovel?
Also why can't people be sad about more than one thing at a time? Being upset about a historical landmark going up in flames doesn't detract from other problems in the world.
How about instead of trying to make other people feel guilty some of these friggin "activists" go out and spend their time and money fixing all the problems they consider more important instead of depending on others to do so and then taking credit?
Oh right, because tablets cost 3k when you have an audience of millions.
Fuck this hypocrisy, I'm all pissed off now. Gonna blow off steam by making fun of this shitty anatomy.
No wonder Labelle thinks he looks like a dainty little girl, going by his art he's clearly never actually seen a human being before.
/ mad at the internet

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
So, first he makes a weepy post mourning the loss of the Notre Dame, and two days later he shits all over it? What exactly goes on in his head?

Same here.
He's so blasè, probably he's thinking the same thing as other exceptional individuals like him: "just another building built by horrible white colonialists with the blood and the resources of POC" (factually inaccurate, but whatever). This kind of loss and damage is a loss and damage for everyone, not only for the French, or the Christians. Like you said it's the loss of art, architecture, beauty, history, and the proof that humanity can do great things using just their minds and humble materials like stone, wood and glass.
I never liked him or his shitty webcomic, and I was annoyed by his autistic, childish antics; but this is the first time he makes me angry.
The steeple is actually a relatively new addition, it was added during the cathedral’s 1844 restoration. The original steeple was much smaller and removed at some point mid-eighteenth century due to heavy wind damage.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Love that the point of this comic is that you should kowtow to the mentally ill who happen to be total assholes because you just can't understand how difficult their life is, you heartless bastard. Allow their delusion to wash over you and alter reality like a trooned out version of the Matrix. The world and everyone in it needs to to change and accept trannies completely, just a minor inconvenience that's all.
This has always been the point. LaBelle is a narcissist. He honestly believes that everyone should do as he says, because he's so obviously awesome. Assigned Male's intended audience is one person: himself.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
So, first he makes a weepy post mourning the loss of the Notre Dame, and two days later he shits all over it? What exactly goes on in his head?

The steeple is actually a relatively new addition, it was added during the cathedral’s 1844 restoration. The original steeple was much smaller and removed at some point mid-eighteenth century due to heavy wind damage.
Initial gut reaction which is normal, a famous and historic building that defines Paris went up in flames.

The comic is in response to the woke garbage that was very upset millions poured in to fix said building and isn’t supporting trannies and Muslims.

Last edited:

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Initial gut reaction which is normal, a famous and historic building that defines Paris went up in flames.

The comic is in response to the woke garbage that was very upset millions poured in to fix said building and usntnaupporting trannies and Muslims.
"How dare people with money spend it in a way I don't want them to :mad:"

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net

The comic is in response to the woke garbage that was very upset millions poured in to fix said building and isn’t supporting trannies and Muslims.
I’ll never understand this “woke” fixation on Muslims. There’s almost 2 billion of them them in the world. Some of the wealthiest countries are Muslim, they’re hardly “oppressed” or “marginalIzed.” And the overwhelming majority of them most definitely do NOT consort with gays and trannies, no matter how much the SJWs pretend that they do.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino