"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
"seen you ensure harassment and threats: :story: I know what Julia meant but the truth is in the typo.

Like does anyone actually hate LaBelle for being trans? I thought it was because he's a massive subversive pedo.
Probably not, except for the fact that he's a MILITANT tranny, and has tranurisms non-stop whenever he feels he's been 'misgendered by the papocracy' or whatever the fuck they call normal people now.

I think it's the same as with fags. No one really cares much or hates someone just for being a fag, it's only when they cram their faggotry in your face 8 times a minute and demand asspats for their bravery.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get that the point of the comic is "Gee, it really is annoying to get asked the same questions over and over again." But Stephie is has this consistent character trait of never shutting the fuck up about being trans, but as soon as somebody else asks her about it first, she gets all indignant.

She wants to lecture the whole world, but resents the class for asking questions.
The real reason Stephie finds such questions offensive is because her creator can't keep his stories straight.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
"I like reading swimming and crafting but you never see the swimming or crafting part in these comics and the only things I read are books about gender but I am human, I promise. I am not just a mouthpiece for a creepy middle aged man to project onto, but a carefully crafted character who is seen often enough biking and rollerblading that you could assume these are the things I like. I just do all my swimming and crafting off screen."

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
It's weird for a kid to talk about sexuality as a whole, Sophie.

They're all pretty much asexual until the hormones kick in
Hey wait a minute, yeah that’s a really good point! I never properly thought about it that way. Wow that’s fucked up.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FitBitch

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino