"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Person comes in to a country illegally, which is breaking the law, somehow this is not illegal. No matter how you dress up the term an illegal alien is still an illegal alien and they make shit harder for the people that immigrate legally. It also looks like Ciel's dad is having a stroke from the mental gymnastics he's perfmoring.

This comic doesn't change the fact that LaBelle is still a raging separatist.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Person comes in to a country illegally, which is breaking the law, somehow this is not illegal. No matter how you dress up the term an illegal alien is still an illegal alien and they make shit harder for the people that immigrate legally. It also looks like Ciel's dad is having a stroke from the mental gymnastics he's perfmoring.

“I’m offended and outraged that you’d say I’m stealing this stereo! I’m merely engaging in involuntary redistribution!”

And if they’re really fleeing “political situations created by colonial states” as opposed to just being dishonest economic migrants, then why do they often go back to the old country on vacation?

Last edited:

Fingal Olsson

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck Billy.

Just because you're protecteed by the law doesn't mean you didn't do something illegal. Just because seeking asylum is legal doesn't mean everyone does it, or that no asylum request ever gets turned down. Just because something is legal in MOST countries doesn't mean it's magically legal in the countries where it isn't.

Why is this a comic again? It's just a talking head with the author's blog post rant put into his speech bubbles.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mmmm, yes, bring in more undocumented immigrants, they're so good for exploiting for cheap labor, hnnnggh.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mmmm, yes, bring in more undocumented immigrants, they're so good for exploiting for cheap labor, hnnnggh.
Nothing says goodwill towards your fellow man like forcing them into slavery indentured servitude Asian massage parlors paying them barely anything under the table to do back breaking shit letting them do odd jobs for a pittance.

TheGreatCitracett

Disciple of the wise Morgan Freeman Owl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Da Sousa" is just wrong lol
De Sousa is the right way
I must have missed something, because it's been just plain "Sousa" forever. Or just typical Labelle inconsistency.

Also, that stupid dress thing makes my brain hurt.

20190813_071353.jpg

And no that's not an edit. The original does indeed say "Dress go spinny."

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite this being a blatant and lazy strawman, there's some big problems with this comic. The first is "GSA" stands for "gay-straight alliance," I don't imagine there's much of a rift between gay elementary students (which is a mess in of itself) and...gender? Maybe it's just a case of bad English or GSA typically means "gender and sexuality alliance" elsewhere. The second is school clubs don't utilize school funding save for printouts and scheduling events. Lastly, the point is just trite, nobody's arguing against inclusivity clubs. The whole argument this comic is meant to present is just a mess.

Also the complete defiance of the 180 rule on the fourth panel is really lazy, especially for a person who makes a living off of their comics.