"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
I believe it was For Better or Worse that had a newly-out gay man launch into a tirade about how he was not ashamed of himself interrupted with "shut up and sit down."

Meaning, of course, that he had won.

Patty LaBelle or whatever he calls himself doesn't want acceptance. He doesn't even want to be a woman. He's a drama queen and will invent grievances to his grave.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe it was For Better or Worse that had a newly-out gay man launch into a tirade about how he was not ashamed of himself interrupted with "shut up and sit down."

Meaning, of course, that he had won.

Patty LaBelle or whatever he calls himself doesn't want acceptance. He doesn't even want to be a woman. He's a drama queen and will invent grievances to his grave.
If there wasn't money in victimhood LaBelle would just be a good ol' fashioned fat gay pedo and probably in prison.

InvertedDickEnthusiast

Trans Inclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
“I’m offended and outraged that you’d say I’m stealing this stereo! I’m merely engaging in involuntary redistribution!”

And if they’re really fleeing “political situations created by colonial states” as opposed to just being dishonest economic migrants, then why do they often go back to the old country on vacation?
Why do they near universally commit fraud and identity theft while staying in the countries in between vacations back home?

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net

Another day, another argument that makes no sense, just like those proportions and the perspective on that table.
You'd think with all those swindled funds and touring Labelle would at least have a tiny bit of perspective on the world or at least a vague idea how of how humans talk but I suppose when you make all your money off convincing people to maintain a narrow (and constantly defensive) world view you don't get to indulge in open minded observation.

Also of course the Gay/Straight Alliance is the Gender & Sexuality Alliance in Labelle's world; being gay and straight has nothing to do with being trans, and if it ain't about being trans it ain't making it into assigned male.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's interesting is that Raquel uses "boring". Not "wrong", "sinful", "degenerate". Just... boring. As in, you trannies are so attention-starved you've gotten boring. Once again, Billy makes strawmen the sensible ones.

And yet another note "You're supposed to hate Raquel, guys!"

Edit: Also Sandrat has Trisomy 21.
View attachment 889220
Raquel telling it like it is again, it does sound boring sitting around talking about gender every week.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel this is some heavy doublespeak from LaBelle especially that last panel. "Transitioning is a prerequisite for happiness!" and then "It won't fix all your life problems" .... you fat fucking hypocrite. "It isn't a competition!" while bashing lesbians and FtMs in other comics, "Let's uplift each other" meanwhile on Facebook "you disagREEEEE WITH ME YOU'RE NAZIS"! "Authenticity is a journey, take your time" while pushing that little boys should be on titty skittles like yesterday.

That sad thing is these would be decent messages coming from literally anyone else. This is one time I refuse to separate the "art" from the artist.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New webTroon comic

Trans Lobby
View attachment 890522

Awkward
Kids remember, white spaces are made with the $3000 tablet, it's made by professionals.
Don't try at home, it won't turn you into a talented artist making money overnight.
View attachment 890520

White noise
Comic number #280 partially erased, this faint shadow is made with a $3000 tablet
View attachment 890521
Wow 3 whole comics of nothing but bitching, hoo boy here goes.

Comic #1: You have basic human rights already and are a protected class in Canada so stop whining. No one wants to hire your insane ass because troons are walking lawsuit machines. Doctors have to treat you with the biology you were born with not some shit you made up yesterday and everyone knows you all exist because you won't stop talking about how trans you are online all the goddamn time.

Comic #2: Fight back you weak faggot. Tween girls don't need to see your dong so toughen up, YOU CHOSE TO BE THIS WAY.

Comic #3:
HeIsRight.jpg