"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Just Autistic Enough
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late, but I have to bring up that Romeo and Juliet is the exact opposite of that. It’s about kids being fucking exceptional, even going so far as to have two characters at the end shittalk the two exceptional individuals who committed rope-neck.
The people like Sophie who think it’s about glamorizing young love either didn’t read beyond the cliffnotes or just got something different out of it than I did.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late, but I have to bring up that Romeo and Juliet is the exact opposite of that. It’s about kids being fucking exceptional, even going so far as to have two characters at the end shittalk the two exceptional individuals who committed rope-neck.
The people like Sophie who think it’s about glamorizing young love either didn’t read beyond the cliffnotes or just got something different out of it than I did.
That's an edit.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
I used to know people in high school who had the gothic contact lenses and wore all black. They were just guys or girls who were usually insecure and wanted to look tough because they knew they weren't. It was kinda sad.

Maybe tranny is just the new goth? The trend timeline fits at least. First it was goth, then it got gayer with emo, now tranny is where it's at.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Tapas comments
View attachment 996149
Ah, another addition to the convoluted history of Sophie Labelle. IMO, if you’re going to give a character such a notable feature, either keep it mysterious or explain in the story. But then, I’m not a trans gay straight bi pan autistic queer polyamorous native sexually abused teenage runaway goth artist.

I’m starting to see why Labelle isn’t a teacher any more.

Spastic Colon

Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
kiwifarms.net
I used to know people in high school who had the gothic contact lenses and wore all black. They were just guys or girls who were usually insecure and wanted to look tough because they knew they weren't. It was kinda sad.

Maybe tranny is just the new goth? The trend timeline fits at least. First it was goth, then it got gayer with emo, now tranny is where it's at.
I think Camille Paglia has argued that very thing. She said that explains the "social contagion" phenomenon that is suspected because of the massive increase in girls identifying as trans.

New webTroon repost
Sex Education (8-13)
View attachment 996595
The consent one is the only comic of his that makes any sense. The trouble with it is that it flies in the face of current Troon ideology. If you are making out with a troon (who doesn't tell you that they are -- and you are too drunk or too stupid to figure it out) and you decide to revoke your consent when you discover that they have genitals you aren't attracted to, you're a nasty transphobe. If you say you won't date a trans, you are a nasty transphobe. They spend an inordinate amount of time trying to browbeat and guilt people into saying that they will date a trans. That's forced consent -- not an enthusiastic yes.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
What does "body diversity" have to do with sex ed. aimed at kids?

"A huge chunk of the population is gender non-conforming". 🙄
“If we lump every girl who wears slightly baggy pants and every guy who wore a pink shirt one time under the ‘gender non-conforming’ trans umbrella, then we can totally claim that us true and honest trans girls make up most of the population! That won’t dilute any terms or cause any confusion among kids experiencing growing pains or fashion phases!”

Rubberchickenchu

Zap to the CIStem
kiwifarms.net
So Billy is back to making comics
1572882180139.png

1572882241524.png

New comic
It's just an old Tapas comic reposted on Tumblr and Facebook with Poutine version and Patreon link
tumblr_ac2302541b68833c4ca63ac13754308d_354e41e8_1280.jpg

I searched if Billy made some interviews last week but I've found an old interview
1572883116221.png

Translation said:
In the novel, we follow Ciel as she delivers the papers in the morning, and that's something I did when I was 11 years old. Small experiences without being linked to the transition of the character
Another thing to add to the convoluted history of Sophie Labelle

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over alreadY?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Billy is back to making comics
View attachment 996867
View attachment 996870

New comic
It's just an old Tapas comic reposted on Tumblr and Facebook with Poutine version and Patreon link

View attachment 996882

I searched if Billy made some interviews last week but I've found an old interview
View attachment 996892

Another thing to add to the convoluted history of Sophie Labelle
So bust out that tablet and draw on the trip ya lazy shit. I also don't believe LaBelle delivered papers at all, or anything involving actual work of any kind.

There;s still a chance those interviews haven't been reported on/posted yet, but there is also the very real chance that there were no interviews and it was just LaBelle meeting up with people while on another Patreon funded vacation.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
So bust out that tablet and draw on the trip ya lazy shit. I also don't believe LaBelle delivered papers at all, or anything involving actual work of any kind.

There;s still a chance those interviews haven't been reported on/posted yet, but there is also the very real chance that there were no interviews and it was just LaBelle meeting up with people while on another Patreon funded vacation.
She can’t even draw on a napkin or something. That’s what all the other big boys do when they’re on a trip. But her fans probably couldn’t handle that.

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over alreadY?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can’t even draw on a napkin or something. That’s what all the other big boys do when they’re on a trip. But her fans probably couldn’t handle that.
I can't beat the "Grifted fans for a 3,000 dollar tablet" Horse any deader, but Lord knows I'll keep swinging away until there is nothing left. LaBelle acts like the most oppressed person in the world and all I see them doing is taking free vacation after free vacation while rehashing old comics in a format that somehow makes them worse to read. That doesn't qualify as work, especially since LaBelle requires that the venues he gives talks at pay him in advance and provide lodging.

If LaBelle was any kind of artist and/or professional he would at least be updating social media with shit like "Going here, doing this, all fans and whatnot invited to attend", while posting art and schedule updates instead of grotesque, heavily photoshopped, selfies and what I'm sure are stock images of where ever he is supposed to be.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino