"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
It's some weapons grade irony that they'll call gay men and women "genital fetishists" for sticking to their sexual preference while going on and on about what they're packing in their pants ( or skirts or whatever). Like what kind of ass-backwards logic is that? How fucked in the head does a person need to be where that sort of doublethink and hypocrisy makes sense?
"My genitals shouldn't matter to you, but you must know about them let me tell you about my fat schlong."

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so fucking creepy, especially in the context where they're apparently talking to a girl who was a lesbian before going on exogenous testosterone. And they say she was "felt pressured into a role you didn't fit". The whole troon idea that there's some legion of people out there - conservatives, according to them?! - pressuring young girls to be lesbians goes against literally every last scrap of sociological information on society that exists in this world. And it's only ever troons and hard-right types who seem to think this. Funny enough, both of them also believe that conversion therapy of one kind or another is the best way to "fix" these girls who have so obviously just been pressured into lesbianism by their peers. 🤔

Of course, in reality, chances are that if this fictional girl existed, she'd be "suddenly into guys" once a "transman" for one of two reasons: Either the "guys" she's suddenly attracted to are all also "transmen" thus female, or she's surrounded by autoandrophilic "gay transmen" and desperate to conform and belong to their little yaoi-obsessed gang of mutilated girls.

They'll deny this until they're blue in the face - "oh, it's not conversion therapy, you're just a close-minded terf!" or whatever - but it's absolutely true. Troons (and the modern LGBT in general) believe that conversion therapy not only works, but that it's a right and just thing that every dirty homosexual owes it to society and especially to troons to go through so that they can be Good Upstanding People and not evil, dirty, disgusting genital-obsessed perverts (which is what they call genuine homosexuals who refuse to fuck the opposite sex no matter what drugs or pronouns they use).

I've been saying it for years, but I live in a constant state of despair for the current crop of LG youth out there. They'll have grown up with this, being pushed into sex and relationships they don't want, being told that they're "genital fetishists" and disgusting and "transphobic" if they don't put themselves through conversion therapy via sex with someone of the opposite sex, etc. It's absolutely horrifying.

(There's also a seriously huge pedo quotient to this whole deal. Their idea of "conversion therapy" is for a young lesbian to have sex with a trans-identifying man, or for a young gay man to have sex with a trans-identifying woman. The people they're targeting are mostly kids - most adults aren't going to fall for this shit, lbr - but most of the troons who want to "help" with the self-administered conversion therapy are grown adults. It's creepy as fuck. You know for damn sure they don't want these kids to do their conversion therapy "open-minded" troon sex with someone their own age.)
I find all this interesting in the light of Labelle’s claims that:
1. He was in a sexual relationship with someone much older when he was 13,
2. He realised he was trans at 13.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
They'll deny this until they're blue in the face - "oh, it's not conversion therapy, you're just a close-minded terf!" or whatever - but it's absolutely true. Troons (and the modern LGBT in general) believe that conversion therapy not only works, but that it's a right and just thing that every dirty homosexual owes it to society and especially to troons to go through so that they can be Good Upstanding People and not evil, dirty, disgusting genital-obsessed perverts (which is what they call genuine homosexuals who refuse to fuck the opposite sex no matter what drugs or pronouns they use).

I've been saying it for years, but I live in a constant state of despair for the current crop of LG youth out there. They'll have grown up with this, being pushed into sex and relationships they don't want, being told that they're "genital fetishists" and disgusting and "transphobic" if they don't put themselves through conversion therapy via sex with someone of the opposite sex, etc. It's absolutely horrifying.

(There's also a seriously huge pedo quotient to this whole deal. Their idea of "conversion therapy" is for a young lesbian to have sex with a trans-identifying man, or for a young gay man to have sex with a trans-identifying woman. The people they're targeting are mostly kids - most adults aren't going to fall for this shit, lbr - but most of the troons who want to "help" with the self-administered conversion therapy are grown adults. It's creepy as fuck. You know for damn sure they don't want these kids to do their conversion therapy "open-minded" troon sex with someone their own age.)
Troons have no concept of human rights or dignity.
Troons understand, consciously or not, that their lunatic behavior puts them in the minority- like, less than 1% of 1% of the population. That's why they target children- they're attempting to create a new generation. They also laud free tranny surgery in places like India or Iran, ignoring the inconvenient truth that these surgeries are forcibly performed on homosexuals to make them the "correct" sex.
They are fucking monsters.

Rubberchickenchu

Zap to the CIStem
kiwifarms.net
Poutine comic has been uploaded on Tapas
1573159926254.png

Another Poutine version for an old Tapas comic
76967911_2490386751250370_9103431737924386816_n.jpg

From the comments, some reflection on the number of pizza reference in the comic
1573160364196.png

New webTroon repost
Sex Education (20-24)
0001_66f7e850-d44a-44b3-8a21-2af6ce5e1243.jpg

0001_da439c0a-e8e1-468b-82ab-8f969205a982.jpg

0001_df4bdc24-fa86-4f6f-9e51-aec775262fe6.jpg

0001_2d006e06-f6e3-47b4-83e0-1367704b0d28.jpg

0001_4ddfdd32-df78-4d15-89f7-9da7c68a6f99.jpg

Another webTroon uploaded as I was posting
Funny Ways to Come Out
0001_1a717130-a5e7-4b02-9027-2efd84d5844c.jpg

Two Genders
0001_d51585b8-d33e-4bb9-bd45-a871087ef6fa.jpg

Just Leave (1)
0001_68a7591a-402f-4251-8a53-4d632243ecd5.jpg

Just Leave (2)
0001_d6ea7d83-acdc-450a-9c4c-480de7ca3b35.jpg

Just Leave (3)
0001_cb7ca985-0653-4d3f-98b6-b2feac85ab12.jpg

Hilarious
0001_3abf57d6-1fc1-4f42-97ac-ea1a20296de9.jpg

We're cool, dude?
0001_549c6077-04a3-49cd-bf28-791d5e905ec0.jpg

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
More shit drawing and anatomy that would make Liefeld blush:

1573164012151.png

What the fuck is with the arm? Is this Plastic Troon?

I like how the other tranny is cringing, horrified by the eldritch horror stretching out giant arm-tentacles around him. He's seen hentai, he knows where this is going.

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
The concept that if you put a pre pubescent child on puberty blockers, they will get to "choose" the puberty they will get to go through, may be the single most insidious thing ive seen in these comics so far.

its just straight up lying to the audience, A man cant choose to go through female puberty, a woman cant choose to go through male puberty.

considering the audience of this comic is supposed to be trans youth this lie is particularly gross considering the well documented results of delaying puberty in children

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
More shit drawing and anatomy that would make Liefeld blush:

View attachment 1001221

What the fuck is with the arm? Is this Plastic Troon?

I like how the other tranny is cringing, horrified by the eldritch horror stretching out giant arm-tentacles around him. He's seen hentai, he knows where this is going.
I honestly think the comic before that's even worse (I've selected the worst panels):
HolyAnatomy.PNG

In the first panel there, we've got some absolute units of forearms, and in the third, I'm pretty sure green shirt kid's right arm is dislocated.

Christ, how condescending can you get. I know that's the comic's whole MO, is to treat people outside the Trans community like gullible idiots, but there's something gross about the directness of these.

The concept that if you put a pre pubescent child on puberty blockers, they will get to "choose" the puberty they will get to go through, may be the single most insidious thing ive seen in these comics so far.

its just straight up lying to the audience, A man cant choose to go through female puberty, a woman cant choose to go through male puberty.

considering the audience of this comic is supposed to be trans youth this lie is particularly gross considering the well documented results of delaying puberty in children
The audience of the comic is absolutely not "trans youth" (gross), that's just the front. The audience is tumblrinas and the like who want to have their life decisions validated and clap because they think that some Canadian troglodyte and her dumb doodles are somehow "fighting" transphobia anymore than Sonichu is.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Poutine comic has been uploaded on Tapas
View attachment 1001135

Another Poutine version for an old Tapas comic
View attachment 1001141
From the comments, some reflection on the number of pizza reference in the comic
View attachment 1001143

New webTroon repost
Sex Education (20-24)
View attachment 1001147
View attachment 1001146
View attachment 1001145
View attachment 1001149
View attachment 1001148

Another webTroon uploaded as I was posting
Funny Ways to Come Out
View attachment 1001196

Two Genders
View attachment 1001190

Just Leave (1)
View attachment 1001194

Just Leave (2)
View attachment 1001191

Just Leave (3)
View attachment 1001192

Hilarious
View attachment 1001195

We're cool, dude?
View attachment 1001193
Calling BS on the “Just Leave” comics. You fucking order a sandwich and make it about your gender identity and education.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino