"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a career incel, I see.
View attachment 1313977
"Experts" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: pronouns are language-specific and help identify and not repeat ourselves. "Jack said the ball is round. He said he bought it" is much clearer than "Jack said the ball is round. Reee said pikkil is round".

It's all very well the person "identifies" as a woman but are they one? people born male will never be 100% a woman, no matter Tumblr and operations. Can they have sex with a male and reproduce? Were they born out of a male? Did they survive (IRL) their first months with secretions from male glands?

sure there are women who are barren, born without a womb, cannot give the white secretion from their glands that the filter doesn't let me write, there are genetic aberrations such as XXY, XYY etc. but people who are not born women should be more precise and not call themselves women.

Calling themselves women is imho misleading and is similar to an essential error or mistake in contract law. If this person says "I am a woman" to a man, the presumption is "she is able to reproduce with me". Saying "I identify as a woman" would be more accurate.

Identifying as male dog-kin doesn't mean they are actually dogs, they can't mount bitches and make puppies, the same way they can't just start to identify as women and be completely one.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net

Orion Balls

By the wonderful Wendy Wheelchair
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice he hasn’t posted a single original opinion or thought piece in months? All he’s been doing lately is robotically copying and posting random SJW posts and articles, half of which are self-contradictory.
Original thoughts take effort. Kind of like creating original art that is also witty.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the tall poppy syndrome in action?

I bet when it first came out people like Labelle would be celebrating a 'queer' show hitting the mainstream but social justice crowds can't help but try and destroy anything that's actually successful so they can virtue signal about diversity since nothing will ever be enough.

The only acceptable things are very woke projects that are commercially unsuccessful made by creators who tick lots of whatever diversity boxes are in vogue.

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
Is this the tall poppy syndrome in action?

I bet when it first came out people like Labelle would be celebrating a 'queer' show hitting the mainstream but social justice crowds can't help but try and destroy anything that's actually successful so they can virtue signal about diversity since nothing will ever be enough.

The only acceptable things are very woke projects that are commercially unsuccessful made by creators who tick lots of whatever diversity boxes are in vogue.
But does Labelle really believe this or is he just mindlessly sharing this piece like the clammy,
unwashed automaton that he is?

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
Reeee, Ru Paul doesn't let trans women be on his show. That's transphobic.
Reeee, Ru Paul let's a trans woman be on his show. That's transphobic.
Reminder that it's literally impossible to win when you're dealing with trannies.