"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
For someone so anti-cop, Labelle is pretty fond of using authority to silence all dissenting voices.
People like Labelle are all for authoritarianism- as long as they are the authoritarians. It's not the cops Billy is against. It's the fact that he's not the one running them, choosing who they go after, etc.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
RuPaul's still transphobic because his show's about dressing up as a woman for entertainment purposes rather than for trying to peek at ladies pissing purposes?

If anything the implications are pretty progressive, he doesn't want trannies on his show because they're already stunning and brave women uWu.
Right? And that was literally his reasoning for not wanting trans women on his show - paraphrasing but basically "we're men dressing up as women, you identify as a woman so you'd be a woman dressing up as a woman". He was actually validating their gender identity bullshit by banning them, but troons can never be happy with anything, because if they admit for one second that someone who isn't kissing their ass 24/7 isn't oppressing them, their whole house of cards falls to pieces.

Sort of like how many people offered up the fully reasonable "hey troons what if we built single-stall unisex bathrooms you could use so that women won't feel unsafe in the ladies" and they reacted like it was the most disgusting, horrendously transphobic suggestion ever.. despite their continued claims that they "just want to pee in peace". If you just wanted to pee in peace, wouldn't you take the safest possible option, a single-stall bathroom with a locking door? But it was never about that.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
>Implying these aren't boring ass characters from boring shows/movies
Sarah Andrews is a trans drag queen that goes on these huge rants against Rupaul just because she wasn't cast on the show
She's a selfish bitch virtue signaling to get people to support her
It's not about including trans people, it's about including HER

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
You mean the totally real Finnish husband who is why LaBelle is totally really in Finland right now? Who he totally really hasn't completely stopped mentioning for months for totally really good reasons rather than that he didn't actually exist?
Well the Arvi person Billy paraded around is real. I in one point runned around same circles and while I'm not sure if I ever met them, I do know people who have. What I could see from Arvi's social media and internet activity is thay are very private. Bearly posting anything that wasn't just art. So to fair Billy could just being actually good hubby that is respecting his parter's wish to not to be online.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well the Arvi person Billy paraded around is real.
Oh, there's no doubt that Arvi exists. The big question is how much of Billy's relationship with him is real. And I sincerely doubt that there was even a real relationship, let alone a proposal, a marriage, a honeymoon, and a life together in Finland. There is absolutely no reason to take Billy's word for any of it, there's not a shred of outside evidence, and he seems to forget where he's meant to be living and how he's meant to be happily married on the regular.

At best, I'd allow there might have been some kind of marriage of convenience, for citizenship. But that's at best.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Oh, there's no doubt that Arvi exists. The big question is how much of Billy's relationship with him is real. And I sincerely doubt that there was even a real relationship, let alone a proposal, a marriage, a honeymoon, and a life together in Finland. There is absolutely no reason to take Billy's word for any of it, there's not a shred of outside evidence, and he seems to forget where he's meant to be living and how he's meant to be happily married on the regular.

At best, I'd allow there might have been some kind of marriage of convenience, for citizenship. But that's at best.
Don't get me wrong, I have my strong doubts about the relationship but I also believe being fair. How Billy talks about the relatiship doesn't strike me as that odd. I have been around finnish art and especially comic scene for long time. I know what the relationships can be there and lets just say that sexless relationships of convenience and ego aren't rare. People being together because they want relationship and this person is theoretically is right type (right politics and into art and anime), but actually feel little to nothing to eachother. Still these people tend to be friends and live together so they try to be nice and respectful. Arvi is privite individual on social media so could have put a gag order or the relationship is basically dead and Billy doesn't want to talk about it. I can see both happening.