"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net
121487131_1575527985962793_4943341775617402853_o.jpg

https://archive.vn/Y9T6M
There's nothing more upsetting to a tranny than seeing another person happy.

Disabled people can lose access to the government teat when they get married, on the assumption that their new husband or wife will be supporting them now. This is not oppression.

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Disabled people can lose access to the government teat when they get married, on the assumption that their new husband or wife will be supporting them now. This is not oppression.
What if both partners are disabled? Not trying to side with the comic, just curious.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
What if both partners are disabled? Not trying to side with the comic, just curious.

It probably depends on what country we're talking about (given that the author is anything but American), but in America SSI for partners is less than what it would be for two individuals ($783 each vs $1,175 total). SSDI shouldn't be effected (unless you're getting it from an ex).

Of course this is only one factor, I'm not sure if they end up better or worse after all the other things marriage does to someone's finances. It'd effect taxes, other gibs, insurance, loans, etc that mean you can't just automatically say disabled people getting married (to disabled people or otherwise) would mean they always lose money.

And just to clarify, it is an assertion rather than an assumption. You only lose SSI if your spouse has an income. If you marry someone without income you would still get the full payment, and if they are low income you still get a partial payment. Its literally "We're sending you money so you don't die. Now that you can live without it we don't need to give it to you anymore" like foodstamps etc. I'm not sure why she thinks people should get gibs just for being unable to work (even if they're married to a millionaire or whatever).

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Not to out myself as being old as balls, but today I realized that "Assigned Male" reminds me of the comic strip "Marvin" that I used to read.

And SSI for disabled folk is based on household income. If that doesn't change, then the SSI amount doesn't change. Nice try, comic.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear this comic is like the woke era's Sonichu or Billy the Heretic. Except that its just less retarded enough in execution that its not as funny as either of those. If social media is any indication Im pretty sure I have at least one acquaintance who unironically likes it and would be just baffled if it was compared to those other ones.
Sonichu has that kind of inspired “what the fuck is in your head” badness that comes from an out-of-control autist with the brain of a 6-year-old. Labelle isn’t interesting enough to come up with something like that.

I’d say Billy the Heretic is a good comparison, though. Both are lazy, badly drawn and badly written, both are just a mouthpiece for propaganda, both rely heavily on information not given in the strip itself and both only appeal to true believers.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I mean, why the fuck would anyone want to get married these days?
Outside of religion, there’s not much reason to involve the Government in you two living together and screwing.
Because you get sertain rights and privileges. What these are depends on the country but they can be very valuable to some couples. These are stuff like different tax brakes, rights to decide on their well-being in case they are unable and immigration. Not someth everyone needs or wants but still can work for multiple sit especially if kids are involved.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

A Creepy Marionette
kiwifarms.net
Because you get sertain rights and privileges. What these are depends on the country but they can be very valuable to some couples. These are stuff like different tax brakes, rights to decide on their well-being in case they are unable and immigration. Not someth everyone needs or wants but still can work for multiple sit especially if kids are involved.
Why not a hypothetical contract or be if it’s for cohabitation, why must marriage be the instrument that grants those things in the first place?

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Why not a hypothetical contract or be if it’s for cohabitation, why must marriage be the instrument that grants those things in the first place?
Well it's not the only way. You can arrange same or similar things otherways too but it's alot more work and often bit harder. Government simply gives the special package deal to couples that are willing to commit becouse most people are their happiest, stablist and most productive in a family unit. The individuals getting better results than people tend do on their own. For example a surgeon can concentrate on his work when his wife runs the errands, picks up the kids and nags him to eat more salad. The support and labor sharing that happens in families is better for society so there is supporting system for that called marriage.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu has that kind of inspired “what the fuck is in your head” badness that comes from an out-of-control autist with the brain of a 6-year-old. Labelle isn’t interesting enough to come up with something like that.

I’d say Billy the Heretic is a good comparison, though. Both are lazy, badly drawn and badly written, both are just a mouthpiece for propaganda, both rely heavily on information not given in the strip itself and both only appeal to true believers.
Yeah, to use a cliched comparison Sonichu is like The Room of webcomics in that it's unintentionally so bad it's good due to the creator's ego thinking he's creating a masterpiece while being out of touch with reality.

But Labelle is too self aware to create something like that, in fact I imagine Labelle is more self aware than most due to the social justice world being super petty and backstabby and Sophie has to appeal to his niche audience while making sure not upset any of them since like he said previously his big payday is when he gets speaking dates which also lets him tour around the world and one wrong word on social media could destroy his entire career.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net