"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Doppio Vinegar

kumatora thigh enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I've just been lurking the Tearzah thread and wanted to make a comic edit really quick. The thought of Labelle getting the both uwu surgery is still horrific, though. With how much he's been incorporating intersex people into his comics, I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered it in the past... Oh, God. The thoughts keep coming. :cryblood:

tumblr_e6d1de8d21d78cf8f7ba04ecb0e9fa12_d635b81c_1280.jpg

magical bitch

assigned terf at birth
kiwifarms.net
Trans YouTuber Blaire White made a video about Assigned Male (With some Manic Nightmare Dream Pixie thrown in):

I wish Blaire would’ve read the “big clitoris” comic. I’d pay to see people respond to that nasty thing.

00E05D86-3C2A-49EE-B9E4-F8EF8AB4C386.jpeg

Someone else posted this about 500 pages ago, but it’s always a good time to remember the tranny made this gross comic.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
The IBM of today is a reorg and a divestiture away from the IBM of the 1960s.
Or should I say the IBMs of today, as they broke up into seven companies all permitted to use the name.

It's not just that it was a long time ago, there's not even organizational continuity.

Easy to apoligize, but what about reparations? 8)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You doubt their skill in mental gymnastics?
I mean, these are the people who still think the photos where Labelle looks like a man are Photoshopped.
Every single strip in this arc is the same. You could swap the monologues between them, or even rearrange the panels, and no one could tell.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just been lurking the Tearzah thread and wanted to make a comic edit really quick. The thought of Labelle getting the both uwu surgery is still horrific, though. With how much he's been incorporating intersex people into his comics, I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered it in the past... Oh, God. The thoughts keep coming. :cryblood:

View attachment 1740052
Writing a comic with a structured storyline = transphobic

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Gruß vom Krampus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about y’all, but most of English was ‘Racism Bad’ and ‘Homophobia Bad’ books and History was China, Greece, Rome, and then a lot of ‘Racism Bad’ books.
Also, know what else is missing these days? Home Economics. How to sew a button back on. How to cook something that doesn’t involve a microwave. How to balance a checkbook. How to fix the sink. Y’know, real world things that actually help you every day and not just idpol stuff.