• ”on the plus side we finally killed her. kiwifarms used their questionable powers to murder schmorky and todokaras in the same year. amen”

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Well, the "awkwardness of the many" is them being transphobes that should be shoa'd.
    The "awkwardness of the few" is bravely being yourself.

Sadly, this is what LaBill and her ilk actually believe.

• Feels Feels x 2
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Does her spesh child run around naked in public? I sure hope not. That's fucked up if she allows that.

I mean I have no problems with adults learning to appreciate the human form but kids shouldn't as they have better things to worry and learn about. They'll just make jokes about it or be all "eww!" like kids tend to be.

LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Darren Morgan

kiwifarms.net
  3. You cant talk sense to most people on facebook. People are just too stubborn and are dead set on protecting fellow ideologues. You put in question someones character and suddenly the whole herd is at your neck. They are real wackos.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Look at how She draws trans girls getting beat up by boys. she it's just so funny how the tongue is out like he is trying to lick the shirt

Attached Files:

• Late Late x 1
    Devilish Jack o Lantern

Devilish Jack o Lantern z-list super villan .

kiwifarms.net
  5. Labelle is not an underdog. Underdogs don't victimize themselves.

This thing called pride, never wanting to go back to those days... Overcoming your hardships that life put in your path, hardships that are not in your control... That is what it means to be an underdog. Taking control of the shituation and grinding it to dust. With your own two hands, taking back your life.

Labelle's struggles are because of mental health problems. She isn't an underdog. She has full control over her situation. Don't be a tard, get a job, get help, transition and live quietly.

• Agree Agree x 15
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's interesting that he put foot in mouth and admitted he only likes Labelle because (s)he is seemingly an "underdog." That's such a bizarre reason to support someone. Wasn't Hitler technically an underdog?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Decided to look for Assigned Male on twitter.

Here are two of my favourite tweets!

upload_2017-4-4_18-47-30.png
    upload_2017-4-4_18-48-5.png

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  8. LOL. I remember Labelle complaining about not being welcomed with open arms when he joined Twitter. He really can't exist outside an echo chamber.

PS - Does anyone know what the second tweet is a reference to? I'm embarrassed to admit I don't quite get it.

• Like Like x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  9. It's not so much a reference as it is a joke saying "we had such high hopes for the future and the cool shit that be invented, and instead we get crap like this."

• Agree Agree x 11
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Do SJWs not realise they are doing more harm than good and will probably be the one chapter in history that won't be in any textbooks in the future?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  11. I can totally see Labelle giving up on the tranny girldick bullshit in ten to fifteen years and settling down to a 9 to 5 job in some Montreal suburb with a wife and two adopted kids, "finding Jesus" (or some crap like that) along the way.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  12. Narcissists are incapable of imagining a future where they aren't important.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net
  13. You mean husband. He's clearly gay and in denial.

• Agree Agree x 8
    trombonista

trombonista ナイスハレンチ
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. And he'll just go on denying, but in different ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  15. Lemme tell you about Montreal suburbs. Urbanites hates them cuz they don't understand the suburban lifestyle.

Suburbanites don't understand urbanites' social ritual like the 5 to 7.

I have no clue how that relates to Labelle, but anyway Chomedey is full of the Muslisms she loves so much.

August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  16. Surprised they haven't embraced him yet with a warm and friendly pat off a high rise building roof.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  17. Well its like Sophie has already forgotten about Lila Perry.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm wanting to say it's mostly because the strip has just been flying under their radar.

Just wait 'til she finds someone to do an Arabic translation and finally gets their attention. I don't think the whole Muslim hijab lesbian/Muslim boy dating transgirl/Muslim boy's mother with uncovered hair would go over very well.

• Agree Agree x 6
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Dying for your sins on the dance floor

kiwifarms.net
  19. If Ciel had gone in the girl's room they would have gone straight for his hair and started dragging his non-binary ass, like that "Cash me Ousside" girl. She goes fuckin' Worldstar on some bitches.

So much for those eye-lasers.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Petition to revise the title to "Crazy, fat tranny", anyone?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Dual Rectifier

Dual Rectifier 100 Watt count; 100 dead count

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.