"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
New comic @Hat

Eww.

Ewwwwwwwwww. That's just horrifying. I would love to drag little blonder gay guy from Ciel. Alone for the rape grin Ciel has going on, and already checking on several hallmark signs of being an abusive partner. Being dismissive of the personal and emotional struggles of your partner is certainly one of that. And the last panel is just fucking stupid. If some CIS-Het-white guy had drawn this, or a cis-het-girl, the very same people, who applaud Sophie, would rip them to shreds, for fetishising Gays, or shit like that.

And don't get me started on drawing two 13 year olds, who look an awful lot like 9, engaged in an intimate situation.

DailyToastBoat

"An ocean full of seamen"
kiwifarms.net
[...] and already checking on several hallmark signs of being an abusive partner. Being dismissive of the personal and emotional struggles of your partner is certainly one of that.

[...] And don't get me started on drawing two 13 year olds, who look an awful lot like 9, engaged in an intimate situation.
Remember that the author is an insane tranny who kept his dick as a secret.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am calling so much bullshit.

Also, more changes to past stories.

View attachment 243886

If you were 13 when you became trans, you weren't in elementary school.
Didn't she write a comic where she admitted that she embarrassed her brother constantly by walking around with clothes pins in her hair because she liked to pretend they were hair clips and tried to depict her brother as an antagonist because he was frustrated at her for constantly doing weird shit in public and his friends would make fun of her for it? It really seems like Sophie's family really does love her but she put a lot of strain on them by doing really weird shit that made their friends and family members laugh at her. And I'm not talking about being trans, I mean shit like dating creepy adult men when she was a teenager and making up Wild bullshit about being driven from her home by internet trolls. It seriously hurts when someone you love and deeply cares about is doing risky and humiliating shit that gets them laughed at, and I'd say her family being "hateful and transphobic" is really just them trying to get her to stop making a fool of herself because it hurts them deeply seeing her being mocked and laughed at, but Sophie spits in their faces because her stupidity is netting her a lot of a attention and money so she thinks she's completely in the right and her family is just being mean to her because she's trans. It's really depressing to think that she genuinely has a very caring family but she willingly hurts them because her ridiculous antics make her feel good and let's her live comfortably without having to actually work, so she just writes off their efforts as transphobia because she doesn't want to hear it because it makes her feel bad.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
William "Sophie" LaBelle, he supports forcibly outing you in front of parents who may or may not disown you.

Seriously, this and the whole lying about your trans status proves this fat monster does more to kill trannies than we do, and we got some master ladyboy killers in our ranks.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sandrat constantly flips between "I'm so introverted and shy and have trouble expressing myself" to "Wheeeee, look at what a super-special awesome sassy genderfluid I am!" and it's confusing as fuck.
Sandrat is a schizo.

And seeing as he's now meant to be Billy Boy's self insert, it reveals something about his psyche...

August16

I never go outside anyway
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 244238
Ya know, I'm surprised Labelle has only recently seen that video since it came out in February and she loves the attention (all the "rumors" she complained about are mentioned in it).
View attachment 244239
I'll check if I still have the reddit archive.

Those kids looked like they could be trusted. More than Labelle anyway.

And what about part 2, when she bullied them using the school principal?