• "It shouldn't surprise anyone that those forums are full of trolls and a recent study shows that those that engage in trolling and cyberbullying share traits of the Dark Triad."
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
    • Agree Agree x 6
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  1. Sophie, please brush your hair. Tying it up in a ponytail doesn't count.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's one of the many things he tries to do to seem all "girly," yet fails spectacularly at.

Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I have never felt more ashamed of owning a pair of Doc Martens.

• Feels Feels x 8
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Butthurt JonTron fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I feel like Labelle almost resents the fact that people prefer the non-self-insert characters. But I think the reality is that she’s just not interested in writing for characters that aren’t basically her.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. She's giving a talk tonight in Tuscany. I'm hoping for more photos.

• Informative Informative x 5
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  6. He's not even trying any more with his choice in dresses... Moomoo dresses, seriously LaBellend???
    Ooh, now this I'm excited to hear about. Italy is one of the countries in Europe where English speaking ability is least common, and god knows how well even a translator will work, given how shitty both his english speaking ability and accent is...

• Agree Agree x 3
    EmpireOfTheClouds

EmpireOfTheClouds They climbed aboard their silver ghost

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  7. They just want to be the most vocal and present face of a community that's tried for decades to build a positive public images of itself. They're just demanding special treatment despite putting in no effort or expense to transition. They're just dying their hair clown colors and shrieking about being allowed to enter whatever public bathroom they want. They're only demanding sex from people who don't want to have sex with them, creating a public representation of trans people as perverts.

WHY ARE TRANS PEOPLE SO UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS NO IMPACT ON THEM!?

• Sieger Sieger x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I can manage 4 panels Billy. Why can't you, fucker?

Assigned Male.jpg

• Sieger Sieger x 31
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Enbyphobic?
    I hope to god that this doesn’t become yet another buzzword

• Agree Agree x 9
    scathefire

scathefire god is stuck

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think it has in certain circles.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  11. How many times Labelle’s used that pose Stephie’s doing in the last panel? It even looks like he traced it from that picture of Sandrat posing the same way. And I’m no expert on perspective but I’m pretty sure the way she drew them sitting on that hill isn’t right.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  12. You don't need to be an expert in art to know bad art when you see it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  13. When you call something out as being ridiculous it doesn’t mean you have a phobia. If you want to dress androgynous, good for you just don’t tell us you suddenly don’t have a gender. You’re still going to a gyno to have your vagina checked out or a doctor for your prostate.ie you’re still male or female.

No one is afraid of tranny’s or nonbinary morons.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  14. "Ladies and gentlemen, toda-"
    "HEY THAT'S EXCLUDING NON-BINARY FOLKS!!"
    "Oh sorry... ahem. Ladies, gentlemen and SNOWFLAKES."

• Sieger Sieger x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Big Bad Brat

Big Bad Brat (Bitch.)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. They prefer the term "Folx". :biggrin:

• Sieger Sieger x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  16. Sophie looks like a scary swamp monster.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  17. It already has, my friend.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm The Sexy One; Tsar of Torture
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. “Looks?”

• Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.