• "What's wrong with being subhuman?"

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Too bad for him that there has never been an Incident reported to police about a trans person being injured in a school locker room of their birth sex. There have, however, been multiple incidents of trans people in school bathrooms for their preferred gender getting injured. So actually, according to all available evidence, girls are more likely to kick the shit out of of an MTF in the locker room than boys are.

Of course, in labelle's mind, women and girls would never be violent toward him. They're there to make him feel validated, accepted, and special. You'll notice that even though more mtfs have been hurt in women's rooms than men's rooms, you will never see an Mtf calling women's rooms unsafe. If they did, someone might tell them to use a single stall bathroom instead of risking their safety with girls who may not welcome their presence. They would rather risk a higher incidence of assault, as long as they can force girls to play pretend games about gender (like "act like you don't notice my dick") with them.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  2. Ok

So what I gather from the Israel thing

1: The conflict with Palestine, both sides have their wrongs

2: Sophie bashes Israel and all it represents because of her pro Muslim ways, amongst other things

Now I'm still not sure if you could call that Antisemitism. As the broken clock is right twice a day, Sophie calling Israel on their bullshit is right. However, not calling Palestine on theirs, makes her look stupid.

Well, I got a good grasp of it, anyway. I'll keep a closer look for the next jew hating bile, waiting for the proof.

• Like Like x 2
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.net
  3. Perhaps, but it's also utterly ridiculous that someone who claims to be trans and an advocate for trans rights would completely gloss over Israel's contribution to the GLBT community. That should be a clue right away with where his priorities lie.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Labelle showing his male privilege again. Piss off a group of boys and they'll beat you up once or twice and make fun of you. Piss off a group of girls? They will RUIN YOUR LIFE.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lalala

Lalala Preferred pronouns - 'Fag/Sirfag/Hisroyalfagness'
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Couldn't Ciel change in a bathroom stall? Some locker rooms have bathrooms in them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Just Like in an Ero Doujin
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Funny how in all the actual cases winding their way through the courts, kids were offered that very option, and refused because it was beneath their dignity to dress apart from the other kids. Imagine if disabled kids threw this same kind of shitfit over bathroom stalls:

"ALL the stalls need to be widened and/or all bathrooms at our old busted-ass school need to have their doorways enlarged so I can always use the exact same stalls and bathroom locationsas my classmates use! It's not okay unless a bunch of other people have already sat on the toilet I want to sit on. I won't feel like I'm able to be with my friends unless I'm free to use any stall I want to use."

Remember how hard disabled people had to fight to get basic ADA provisions enforced for public buildings? Hell, in some of these cases, the trans kid has been sent specifically to the same bathroom that wheelchair users and other disabled kids use at their school. But "being trans isn't a disability" unless you want surgery and 'mones paid for by your insurance company, so they shouldn't have to be forced to suffer humiliation that was apparently totally ok when it was just experienced by the kids in wheelchairs.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  7. Comment section horrors!
    I know this dipshit is trying to be edgy and sarcastic, but they're unironically right. Society should absolutely not have to change just to protect the feelings of that small a percentage.
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-21-17-49-1.png

Somebody call Child Protective Services on this person, please. There's just so much wrong with everything here.
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-21-17-26-1.png

I'd laugh my ass off it that was a Chinese parody edit.
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-21-17-19-1.png
    Translation: "I'd rather jerk off with chopsticks than let your fruity ass into the girl's locker room!"

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Assburger in Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just make him change in the janitors closet so no one has to deal with him.
    Also don't let him back out.

• Winner Winner x 3
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. While I concede that society is a bit too prudish for its own good and less hangups about naked bodies is a good thing, those people are auto-gynephiliac exhibitionists-voyeurs who derive pleasure of being seen naked. In fact the people advocating for this are the reason why we can't have this.

Because they would abuse it. "I have the right to be naked here reeeeee" even if it makes people uncomfortable. Like, sure, you can't please everyone, but you gotta at least try to not stir shit in society, sometimes, that means taking it upon yourself and restrain your wants.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #16029 August16, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    August16

kiwifarms.net
  10. Here, this article explains it better than what I wrote.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  11. The awkwardness of the many outweigh the awkwardness of the few.

Specifically when said few won't shut the fuck up.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  12. Not a parody, though the language is somewhat Taiwanese.

The facebook page of the translater is 50 shades of cringe: has a somewhat womanly name but he is a man (he mentions having to undergo tests for mandatory military service -- among all Chinese-speaking communities, this only happens to Taiwanese men). His profile pic is Andrea Goddamn Dworkin allegedly saying "I firmly believe female victims of assault have the right to kill the perpetrators." I don't know if this is a real quote or not but this is exactly the sort of thing a monstrous batshit subhumanoid like Dworkin would say.

Edit: found the original quote: "I really believe a woman has the right to execute a man who has raped her."

• Informative Informative x 6
    #16032 Positron, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    Positron

Positron Nutcracker kills Rat Kings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Sigh... Gotta love the SJW white knights...

[​IMG]

And this one's rich! "I have to love Labelle because she's an underdog, which automatically makes her a national heroine."

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well, the "awkwardness of the many" is them being transphobes that should be shoa'd.
    The "awkwardness of the few" is bravely being yourself.

Sadly, this is what LaBill and her ilk actually believe.

• Feels Feels x 2
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  15. Does her spesh child run around naked in public? I sure hope not. That's fucked up if she allows that.

I mean I have no problems with adults learning to appreciate the human form but kids shouldn't as they have better things to worry and learn about. They'll just make jokes about it or be all "eww!" like kids tend to be.

LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Let it ECH!

kiwifarms.net
  16. You cant talk sense to most people on facebook. People are just too stubborn and are dead set on protecting fellow ideologues. You put in question someones character and suddenly the whole herd is at your neck. They are real wackos.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Look at how She draws trans girls getting beat up by boys. she it's just so funny how the tongue is out like he is trying to lick the shirt

Attached Files:

• Late Late x 1
    Devilish Jack o Lantern

Devilish Jack o Lantern z-list super villan .

kiwifarms.net
  18. Labelle is not an underdog. Underdogs don't victimize themselves.

This thing called pride, never wanting to go back to those days... Overcoming your hardships that life put in your path, hardships that are not in your control... That is what it means to be an underdog. Taking control of the shituation and grinding it to dust. With your own two hands, taking back your life.

Labelle's struggles are because of mental health problems. She isn't an underdog. She has full control over her situation. Don't be a tard, get a job, get help, transition and live quietly.

• Agree Agree x 15
    August16

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's interesting that he put foot in mouth and admitted he only likes Labelle because (s)he is seemingly an "underdog." That's such a bizarre reason to support someone. Wasn't Hitler technically an underdog?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  20. Decided to look for Assigned Male on twitter.

Here are two of my favourite tweets!

upload_2017-4-4_18-47-30.png
    upload_2017-4-4_18-48-5.png

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Let it ECH!

kiwifarms.net