• "You're not supposed to get a boner about 9/11!"

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. ruinYourLifeSophieTM.jpg

Does being hit by a car hurt? You cant be sure, but you will know if you just try!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I just had to...

assignedfail01.jpg

• Winner Winner x 16
    Cheap Sandals

Cheap Sandals REEEEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was only asking to be educated in your British terminology...

Guess it wasn't your job... I'm a shitlord.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    August16

August16 Quebec Expert

kiwifarms.net
  4. So this seems to prove that to Sophie, trans and genderfluid are interchangeable. And capable of constantly flipping back and forth.

Could this be hinting at the return of Guillaume?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Sperj Tankian

kiwifarms.net
  5. What you call chips are called crisps here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue 청춘들아 받들자 우리 당을

kiwifarms.net
  6. I thought trannies are supposed to absolutely know what their genders are as soon as they can walk? What's the deal about "exploring"? And isn't the notion that trannies can make mistakes profoundly trannyphobic?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

Positron Postmodern Ethics 101: bash people in the head

kiwifarms.net
  7. Not until his Patreon plummets. And he'll still claim to be trans.

• Feels Feels x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh definitely. He'll be an MTFTM, the most rare and oppressed gender of them all.

That's like double trans!

• Winner Winner x 3
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.net
  9. There used to be girls on tumblr calling themselves FTMTF. Billie would be the first MTFTM.

• Like Like x 2
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Guillaume never left. I do believe he really was a feminine, awkward boy who suffered, and I think Sophie represents what he would rather have been (and thinks he should have been), and Ciel is a shade closer to the actual events of Bill's life (though still extremely altered and reinterpreted).

Through the mouth piece of Ciel, Bill is ineptly gesturing towards self reflection and honesty rather than toeing the trans party line of "we were born this way and it never changes". Because it does change for Bill because he isn't really trans. He knows it. We know it. Dogs know it.

I think at this point it's obvious Bill doesn't want to lop off his dick because he has enough money that The Surgery should have happened eons ago. Instead he's swanning around Europe and frittering away a ton of surgery dough that an Authentic Trans would murder for. He likes Bill Jr. He's not dysphoric in any meaningful way. He never was.

Bill isn't trans. He's probably just your garden issue gay plus major issues with masculinity (and how he feels he doesn't measure up) plus a deep snort of social justice.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Cheap Sandals

Cheap Sandals REEEEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  11. On top of that im pretty sure he's socially inept. You'd see him in a social gathering in a restaurant, drawing in the corner his little children pages with colored crayola pencils, while everyone around him is talking and getting to know each other.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  12. More like the dozenth or so. Pretty sure they already have "circumgender" on the fantasy gender tumblrs.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. The problem is there's different kind of definitions of trans going from the medical defined one with people who have gender dysphoria and want to be seen as the gender they identify with going all the way to people who treat gender as a fashion accessory which can change depending on their mood with other kind of trans like autogynephiles and people who like everyone to know they are trans for the asspats in between.

Since the first group got some kind of legitimacy in the public eye the rest now just use the label.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. party.png

• Winner Winner x 35
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.net
  15. Labellend actually strikes me as the sort of person that would put the URL of their patreon account on business cards to distribute at parties.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #16675 LagoonaBlue, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:41 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  16. Only 90's kids will remember this:
    captainplanet.png
    I don't care if it's dumb, I had way too much fun doing it!

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.net
  17. I was wondering when LaBelle would chime in on that article in some fashion...

IMG_6442.jpg

For context, this article was posted on the New York. times website.

IMG_6443.jpg

Essentially, the mother is saying "my daughter is a tomboy , but I keep having adults suggesting that she's actually trans multiple times, seemingly trying to force it onto her", basically pointing out a lot of the hypocrisy and whatnot of the transtrender movement that LaBelle aligns herself with so heavily. It's a good opinion piece on how a girl can not be into girly things and still be a girl, so instead of trying to change genders so much, maybe don't use a gender's "role" to define what gender you are.

As for the article LaBelle linked, I'm just going to post this excerpt from it and leave it at that.

IMG_6441.jpg

• Winner Winner x 18
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  18. To be fair that mother is pretty woke herself:

I don't think a 7 year old understands or gives a damn about these unless she's been relentlessly indoctrinated.

A doctor should be in the best position to put a stop to this bullshit, and yet in this crazy social climate, they have to be accomplices to child abuse.

This is more disturbing than anything LaBelle ever came up with.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Positron

Positron Postmodern Ethics 101: bash people in the head

kiwifarms.net
  19. Another page from her "Dating Tips" book that isn't really about dating tips.

IMG_6444.jpg IMG_6445.JPG

Also, if Assigned Male is the type of "stories" you needed as a kid, then you're a lot more fucked up than I thought, LaBelle.

• Agree Agree x 5
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  20. So Magnus' dad is called Sigurd/Sigurður.

Also doesn't she just make up most of AM on the spot?

• Feels Feels x 1
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.