• "For example in this post a user called Dynastia shares a victim’s phone number saying ‘Fight him irl’ (meaning ‘fight him in real life’). This appears to be counselling or procuring felony harassment since inevitably such victims do get frightening, anonymous calls."

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. You're referring to Media City, right?

LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Famous in Quebec

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yup.

• Like Like x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Perhaps we need to explain this better for the mentally-defective...

This is a LITERAL Nazi:
    nazi-5.jpg
    This is NOT a LITERAL Nazi:
    reddit.jpg
    Can you spot the difference?

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Predator_Too

Predator_Too Silvana Rosechu is my waifu.

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wish trans people stopped shaming confused young people for being cis.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Shitlady's expression is pretty mesmerizing. It's like she's thinking of 1,000 different ways to trigger tranny lame kid.
    trannies.png

• Winner Winner x 37
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #17925 Sperglord Dante, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  6. Dog seems brain dead, adults look like they're having a stroke, and the kid has cerebral palsy. I'm starting to think AM takes place in a town built on some kind of toxic waste dump. It certainly explains a lot now that I think about it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Count groudon

Count groudon Just bein' an edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  7. The one thing about the original comic that'll give Labellend is that he at least redrew the first panel for the last one instead of copypasting the woman and man.
    Still looks like garbage though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Gabriel

Gabriel Get outta here! I'm gonna call yer mom!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Army Burger

Army Burger David S. Gallant is an unrepentant racist

kiwifarms.net
  8. - Labellend in the article
    AKA..."I didn't feel like going through with the event, I've been threatened before but this time I decided to cause a scene because I'm too lazy to tell people I don't wanna do things. Also....TRANS FOLK BOO HOO, DONATE TO MY PATREON!!! :'("

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Gabriel

kiwifarms.net
  9. It probably hates trannies.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  10. The article from Metro was posted to the Halifax subreddit. Needless to say, there's some pretty potent autism in the comments:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    Army Burger

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Ruin

Ruin What's that other Barry? OP is a cuck?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Metro is a free daily newspaper that's found across the country. The fact that it's free should speak for itself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Army Burger

kiwifarms.net
  12. He has two disabilities. He's also a tranny.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Three. He's also a fucking prick.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY!!
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  14. "EVERYONE IS NAZIS!!!"

IMG_6849.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  15. Bill is an ugly troon and I would not have sex with xir.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Lel those likes.
    Anywho, sad he doesn't realize he did start the fight, LONG BEFORE the so-called neo-nazi's group got reported and taken down by him.

Gabriel

kiwifarms.net
  17. Sweet baby Jesus the giant, swinging brass balls on it.

I know assuming that an internet attention whore and dramamonger has even half the sense most people are born with is :optimistic: as fuck. Still, if I'd just backed out of an event - either because I thought it would be a complete bust or I'd rather sit home in my pajamas eating Ben and Jerry's and watching Game of Thrones - courtesy of a bunch of inflated bullshit about how scared I was of Nazi hackers making me look at Pepe memes, and then had it blow up like this? I would be really fucking worried about now, because I would know I'd lost control of the story. Personal armies of shrieking twitter troons are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't be courting publicity from mainstream media and even giving them one of my slimming-apped selfies to use in all the articles. I'd be too worried someone might figure out from the fact I hadn't actually lost anything that the hack was a bunch of inflated bullshit I'd dreamed up to make myself look victimized to want to risk this level of attention.

Not Sophie, though. Not a bit of it. I suppose she must think she's being quite the savvy self-publicist: she's gotten a whole lot more money and press than pimping her shitty, self-published webcomics in a bookstore no normal person would so much as step foot in could ever have given her, and without even having to get off the couch and do the stupid book launch. The catch is that people who've never seen her before are already starting to notice exactly how punchable her smug and smirking face is, and the whole thing's based on a blatant lie. And yet - regardless of how substandard the product she's shilling is, how obvious her grift is getting, or how overplayed her victim card - she continues to push her luck.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica Scenario Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.