• "Believe me, if that snake didn't want to be fucked, you'd know it"

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Army Burger

Army Burger Communist Buffalo Bill

kiwifarms.net
  1. - Labellend in the article
    AKA..."I didn't feel like going through with the event, I've been threatened before but this time I decided to cause a scene because I'm too lazy to tell people I don't wanna do things. Also....TRANS FOLK BOO HOO, DONATE TO MY PATREON!!! :'("

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Gabriel

Gabriel Faster than your average c-c-cripple

kiwifarms.net
  2. It probably hates trannies.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    1911JD

1911JD Burn My Dread

kiwifarms.net
  3. The article from Metro was posted to the Halifax subreddit. Needless to say, there's some pretty potent autism in the comments:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    Army Burger

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Metro is a free daily newspaper that's found across the country. The fact that it's free should speak for itself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Army Burger

kiwifarms.net
  5. He has two disabilities. He's also a tranny.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME! I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Three. He's also a fucking prick.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Memetic Cleansing Unit
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  7. "EVERYONE IS NAZIS!!!"

IMG_6849.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  8. Bill is an ugly troon and I would not have sex with xir.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fairly Okay at Posting on Forums

kiwifarms.net
  9. Lel those likes.
    Anywho, sad he doesn't realize he did start the fight, LONG BEFORE the so-called neo-nazi's group got reported and taken down by him.

Gabriel

Gabriel Faster than your average c-c-cripple

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sweet baby Jesus the giant, swinging brass balls on it.

I know assuming that an internet attention whore and dramamonger has even half the sense most people are born with is :optimistic: as fuck. Still, if I'd just backed out of an event - either because I thought it would be a complete bust or I'd rather sit home in my pajamas eating Ben and Jerry's and watching Game of Thrones - courtesy of a bunch of inflated bullshit about how scared I was of Nazi hackers making me look at Pepe memes, and then had it blow up like this? I would be really fucking worried about now, because I would know I'd lost control of the story. Personal armies of shrieking twitter troons are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't be courting publicity from mainstream media and even giving them one of my slimming-apped selfies to use in all the articles. I'd be too worried someone might figure out from the fact I hadn't actually lost anything that the hack was a bunch of inflated bullshit I'd dreamed up to make myself look victimized to want to risk this level of attention.

Not Sophie, though. Not a bit of it. I suppose she must think she's being quite the savvy self-publicist: she's gotten a whole lot more money and press than pimping her shitty, self-published webcomics in a bookstore no normal person would so much as step foot in could ever have given her, and without even having to get off the couch and do the stupid book launch. The catch is that people who've never seen her before are already starting to notice exactly how punchable her smug and smirking face is, and the whole thing's based on a blatant lie. And yet - regardless of how substandard the product she's shilling is, how obvious her grift is getting, or how overplayed her victim card - she continues to push her luck.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica Scenario Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Being in this comic gave this poor child polio.

Also what is it with these trans cartoonists drawing dogs to make them look as stupid as possible?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. [​IMG]

"You're too fabulous for them"

KEK

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Army Burger

kiwifarms.net
  13. Too bad half the words Guillaume uses don't exist, being Tumblrspeak.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Drinks her agua to that

kiwifarms.net
  14. After reading way too many of his comics, I conclude the author is a complete asshole. Doesn't matter his sex, gender, religion, ethnicity or fucking zodiac sign; this person is awful. And yet, a shitload of people seem to support and encourage this behavior.

Fuck it, I'm done.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Pepito

Pepito The Fastest Cat in the Whole Wide World!

kiwifarms.net
  15. LaBelle can't draw animals for shit. Remember the derp bird?

Also,

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  16. This person is just completely unbelievable. She gets $1000+ a month from patreon, her parents pay her rent, she goes to conventions, runs a kid's camp and travels the world and yet we're the priveliged ones?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Ellinika

Ellinika pay denbts

kiwifarms.net
  17. Too bad there's not enough oppression to go around, huh?

Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi Kill Count: 10 Trillion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net