• "Nothing but Net!"

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Who would've thought the effeminate gay dude who wears childish overalls, has a dozen of conflicting background stories whose only consistent trait is the portrayal of daddy issues, has a 10-13 years old self insert who is dating a guy who clearly shares a lot on common with both her in-universe father and one of her fake rape stories *breaths* would have a daddy fetish?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  2. Long sperging ahead.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more it makes a disturbing amount of sense: all of this is just a means for LaBelle to live out her fetish of being a little girl.

Think about: we know from her "Grandmother" comic that she had a clearly older boyfriend around age 13, and there's always been the implication she was sexually actively at the time. It was probably a lot easier to pretend she was a little girl before puberty hit, so that was her "ideal time" to indulge in her fetish.

But then she got older and it became almost impossible for her to look the part of a "little girl", for a number of reasons. I'd even be willing to bet the boyfriend dumped her after LaBelle didn't look the part anymore. So LaBelle kept dressing in kiddy overalls and dying her hair pink in a desperate attempt to appeal to a Daddy.

Once the whole "transtrender" fad gained steam, LaBelle had the means for people to treat her like a woman(or a girl, in her case) she fetishized to be. All her Patreon bucks is just her version of her "Daddy" spoiling and pampering her with everything she wants.

Her taste in older men, the way she dresses, the obsession with children's thought process on gender and sexuality, saying she does all this so she doesn't have to get a real job, her insistence that it has to be a straight guy that fucks her...add in the mindset that she wants a Daddy/Little Girl relationship as the LG, and it syncs up pretty damn well.

• Agree x 8
    • Informative x 5
    • Feels x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Like x 1
    #19202 SteelPlatedHeart, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 5:07 AM
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  3. Add to that that he's obese, has hygiene problems and has the emotional and intellectual maturity of a child even at 30. He cant even take care of himself, god forbid him ever dealing with responsabilities, having and keeping a job. He's very lucky for all the support he's gotten, but then he spits in his cis allies face. Welp.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The lies are getting lazier.

Really lazier.

IMG_7251.jpg IMG_7253.jpg IMG_7254.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  5. The bicycle belonged to Albert Einstein.

And what "drawing equipment"? I presume a Wacom tablet weights a ton?

• Winner Winner x 7
    Positron

Positron Genius is a male attribute
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. what is it with these "Trans" and bicycles? Have you seen Philip(Isabelle Rosa Araujo)?

• Agree Agree x 4
    Sonicsis

Sonicsis HEN in a TIE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. 1000 km is just under 70 hours at 15 km/h. If its true, good for him.
    But you see, arenth there hills in quebec, so what does he even define as a cycling trip?
    Last I heard he was still in Montreal eating poutine.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I am less shocked by the fact that someone, who convinced himself he has a "girl's penis", is making up a lazy lie like that, and more by the fact that there are people dumb enough to buy it.

Not only does the "my calves have turned to steel"-bit tell me that Bill hasn't worked out a day in his life, his drawing tablet should be the least of his concerns when it comes to the weight he's supposedly carrying around.

But I understand now why trannies love to claim harassment:
    If you would ask LaBelle why he hasn't taken a single picture selfie on his trip yet, he would claim that he's afraid that the people harassing him could triangulate his position or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Von Clausewitz

Von Clausewitz Get Mett!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Can't wait to see her not-at-all-tan she supposedly got.

• Agree Agree x 4
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  10. Or maybe he needs to get home first and photoshop the fuck out of his new selfies on his desktop computer before posting them online.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well seems unlikely knowing Montreal -> Gaspesie is 900km one way

Let me get back to you on that

August16

August16 Quebec Expert

kiwifarms.net
  12. When isg
    Because cyclists are often entitled cunts who expect the majority of people to bend over backwards to accommodate them. I would imagine trannies would fit right in.

Also, because they're mostly too poor to afford nice cars and too lazy and "feminine" to bother learning how to fix stuff on a $500 beater.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Basically a Marine

kiwifarms.net
  13. New comic, @Hat

IMG_7257.JPG

• Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  14. Didn't Ciel fucking literally CHOOSE to be a "girl"? I mean, the earlier comics certainly imply that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Swood fishgirl

kiwifarms.net
  15. I thought he was genderfluid or whatever.

At any rate, the message of this comic rings a little hollow when you realize it was written not by a transgender person, but by someone living out their "being a Little Girl" fetish.

• Agree Agree x 4
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  16. Isn't this the same fucking comic that's been posted the last like 3 times but with different words? Jesus Christ you fat fuck, put some damn effort into your cashcow at least.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool GET OFF MY LAND

kiwifarms.net
  17. Social construct feminists are currently dancing around between the contradictions of people feeling born gay/trans and construct theories that get strangely close to Christian "gays are just screwed up and can be cured".

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Thats totally like listening to a child wanting to eat a cookie AND keep it.
    That character wants to be special at all cost ( even accepting transgenderism by choice), yet expects society to consider that normal.
    News flash that will never happen. If its a choice for you to be trans and expect society to bend over, you're in for a grand pityful time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]

Sorry if this has been posted before but I haven't seen it.

• Late Late x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Regardless, they chose to be a fucking gender-trender mess, which defeats the message and purpose of this comic.

LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Swood fishgirl

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.