• "So THAT is how you get into a relationship with a lesbian!! You became one!!"

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. I am less shocked by the fact that someone, who convinced himself he has a "girl's penis", is making up a lazy lie like that, and more by the fact that there are people dumb enough to buy it.

Not only does the "my calves have turned to steel"-bit tell me that Bill hasn't worked out a day in his life, his drawing tablet should be the least of his concerns when it comes to the weight he's supposedly carrying around.

But I understand now why trannies love to claim harassment:
    If you would ask LaBelle why he hasn't taken a single picture selfie on his trip yet, he would claim that he's afraid that the people harassing him could triangulate his position or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Von Clausewitz

Von Clausewitz Boooooooooop!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Can't wait to see her not-at-all-tan she supposedly got.

• Agree Agree x 4
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  3. Or maybe he needs to get home first and photoshop the fuck out of his new selfies on his desktop computer before posting them online.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well seems unlikely knowing Montreal -> Gaspesie is 900km one way

Let me get back to you on that

• Informative Informative x 2
    August16

August16 Quebec Expert

kiwifarms.net
  5. When isg
    Because cyclists are often entitled cunts who expect the majority of people to bend over backwards to accommodate them. I would imagine trannies would fit right in.

Also, because they're mostly too poor to afford nice cars and too lazy and "feminine" to bother learning how to fix stuff on a $500 beater.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Basically a Marine

kiwifarms.net
  6. New comic, @Hat

IMG_7257.JPG

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  7. Didn't Ciel fucking literally CHOOSE to be a "girl"? I mean, the earlier comics certainly imply that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue I AIIIIIIN'T HAVIN' THAT SHIT!

kiwifarms.net
  8. I thought he was genderfluid or whatever.

At any rate, the message of this comic rings a little hollow when you realize it was written not by a transgender person, but by someone living out their "being a Little Girl" fetish.

• Agree Agree x 5
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  9. Isn't this the same fucking comic that's been posted the last like 3 times but with different words? Jesus Christ you fat fuck, put some damn effort into your cashcow at least.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Social construct feminists are currently dancing around between the contradictions of people feeling born gay/trans and construct theories that get strangely close to Christian "gays are just screwed up and can be cured".

• Agree Agree x 2
    BurningPewter

BurningPewter Sofa King Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  11. Thats totally like listening to a child wanting to eat a cookie AND keep it.
    That character wants to be special at all cost ( even accepting transgenderism by choice), yet expects society to consider that normal.
    News flash that will never happen. If its a choice for you to be trans and expect society to bend over, you're in for a grand pityful time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. [​IMG]

Sorry if this has been posted before but I haven't seen it.

• Late Late x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Regardless, they chose to be a fucking gender-trender mess, which defeats the message and purpose of this comic.

LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  14. Cycling trip post may 25 ∆

Chicago post May 30 ∆

Assuming she left after...

Today's post:
    19days = 1000km
    52km a day

Is very fat, doubtful, I'm in shape and exercise regurlarly, 50 km is very tiring she wouldn't be able to keep that rythym for 19 days in a row with that fat. Granted I don't use a thin road bike but still...

More info to come about where she could be going if she is on trip.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    August16

August16 Quebec Expert

kiwifarms.net
  15. Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Just found this on twitter.

PLEASE tell me this guy is trolling.
    upload_2017-6-19_19-9-33.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    LagoonaBlue

kiwifarms.net
  17. It wouldn't be so bad if there were some jokes in there, but she can't even be arsed to do that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  18. Beauty and the Beast~

[​IMG]
    How Sophie sees himself

[​IMG]