Careercow Athene/ Bachir "Chiren" Boumaaza - Cult Leader, Streamer, "PURPOSE", Philosopher, Jim Jones 2.0

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol you plagiarized Cracked.
See here
Some sections i referenced or altered abit from different sites. Cracked had the best wording at the time. It was suppose to be included with another article at the bottom under "references and sources" but I cant edit threads. Then the BSV meltdown happened and I forgot. If @Feline Darkmage can reference that link and a link from here http://harvest-bloom.com/the-new-athene-cult-gaming-house/

Thatd be awesome. Sadly being verified has its draw backs like doubleposting etc. Thanks for reminding me though to update it
Also, you two. Dont ruin a good thread and take that shit to my thread. Its why a supervisor left it there and not here so not to derail or offtopic this. Especially since Athene and his followers have a history of making many accounts to defend or convert others anywhere he is talked about.

With that said, ive already asked staff to provide a "reference and sources" section below with two links I used to create the OP along with my own take on things.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update: thread includes sources, references, comments below OP. Thanks mods for getting back to me

(Remember guys, I cannot edit this means when I forget things I cannot update I have to wait on staff to do it for me if they feel like it)

Screenshot_20180119-072615.png

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To move on from Bryan as the subject and talk about the thread subject itself, I remember way, way, way back some of my friends who still played WoW would talk about this guy like he was some sort of celebrity.

I hope they got out in time.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pfft. I know the true nature of reality: the universe is a massive MMORPG run by advanced creatures. The being playing humanity is a poor kid who can't afford the Alien Contact DLC, so that's why we haven't found any. It's obvious when you think about it. Time for me to go start a sex cult!

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pfft. I know the true nature of reality: the universe is a massive MMORPG run by advanced creatures. The being playing humanity is a poor kid who can't afford the Alien Contact DLC, so that's why we haven't found any. It's obvious when you think about it. Time for me to go start a sex cult!
Athene would like to talk to you ;)

Aurelian

Goyish Chutzpah
kiwifarms.net
Athene wasn't even good at WoW it was part of the character. His world first was due to 200 fans helping him kill tagged mobs.
Anyways, he is definitely an enigma. I wanna believe he's a super sperg but the people he hangs around with don't look like they'd affiliate with him.
Also worth mentioning he was raised by a strict Muslim father (according to him). Maybe that has something to do with his life choices.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net

Just heard about him, and saw he had a thread somehow.

Turns out Twitch is supposed to ban streamers for scamming people. Who knew :thinking:

Eternal Gopnik

Засранец
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha that's awesome. I was aware of this guy but the only thing I really knew was that he was an obnoxious asshole, like pretty much any other streamer... and now he's running Jonestown. Amazing. :story:

Also I really like the detailed OP, good job.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitch banned athene for scamming

He also demands his fans attack twitch now

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I remember this guy being very irritating on Yogscast.

Shaftie

one small heart beat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is the only laughs I got out of Athene's cult, just a bunch of dorks trying to troll his discord.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
"Dude let's make up some meme shit for funds for our political campaign", fast-forward 10 years, sitting atop his mountain of fake eCurrency in an abandoned hospital.

What a ride.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person

Tallest Irk

Primate Watcher
kiwifarms.net
The rabbit hole seems to go deep with this one.
He apparently started being a lolcow by participating in the Belgium big brother in 2001
and founded a satirical political party in the netherlands in 2005.
I found a reddit post on his life with a lot more: https://archive.li/wWULD.
Please take it all with a grain of salt, I don't have the time to verify anything at the moment.
But I guess the article could be a good starting point for further research:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

BoomerPhil

Sock of Bryan Dunn
kiwifarms.net
I just found this thread and noticed alot of the videos here were pulled down by the lolcow himself. I checked his YouTube channel and he deleted at least a year worth of videos/evidence of his scams and crazyness. Makes me wonder what was not archived in time that he wanted to hide, especially since someone found a video of a female claiming to been in his cult having horrific stories from Athenes treatments.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino