Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >TFW DESTROYING YOUR OWN SERIES ONCE JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND YOU MAKE A PSA COMIC TELLING PEOPLE WHO WERE INVESTED IN IT TO FUCK OFF (#NO REFUNDS)

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Having now read the OP and the highlights, all I can ask is how? How can something lose its way this badly? What happened to the AOT of about the first 50 chapters or so? Was this manga always doomed to go to shit when Grisha revealed that humanity existed beyond the walls once Eren reached the basement?

As I was going through the thread, I came up with an idea: have Paradis be like old Australia and just have it filled with prisoners and exiles and then just dump a bunch of Titans in there and we have the setup of the first arc of wanting to exterminate these Frankenstein’s Monsters of cannibals. And then just have it where the Titans are made to just be mindless to keep the island people from getting too uppity or asking too many questions that hit too close or make any investigations. And instead of Marley vs Paradis, it’s just a way to overthrow the regime that’s behind the Titan program and the likes of Eren and Mikasa and Levi and Hanji and Connie and Sasha can live in some kind of peace. And the Titan thing was probably some generic mad scientist shit, or Josef Mengele if you wanna go Nazi with it.

Probably has the same pitfalls and problems with genre shift as main canon, but I’d like to think this idea is simpler and doesn’t have to deal with pigs, Ymir’s views on love, paths, mind control, or whatever that kept Eren from getting into Mikasa’s pants.

It also seems that AOT looks to be at least hilariously bad. That’s the best kind of bad.
I'll give my suggestion for where things went wrong. There was no plan beyond finding out that there are more people outside the walls, and Isayama was easily influenced and would look for outside reception more and more as he wrote the story.

Like let's look at world building. If the plan was always to include Marley, the Tyburs, Helos, etc. I think there would, or at least should be, less vague ideas about what is out there. There was clearly some change in idea as there's no hints of internment camps before the basement reveal. Instead Annie is shown to be living in the forst, and Ymir came from a backwater village. So Isayama always planned for there to be humans outside the walls, but had no solid idea of what the world actually looked like or why the Warriors were trying to kill the people of Paradis.
Other issues with the world building is the lack of exploration of the world inside the walls. It's so vague we don't even know the names of the political leaders who get overthrown during the Uprising arc. I've seen a lot of people say that this is the first misstep in the story, and I think it's because it's a relatively simple coup against a few nameless leaders.
If the men in power behind the scenes had already been introduced around the time that Eren gets his titan powers then perhaps people would have been more invested. Create already in the early arcs the idea that there's a conspiracy within the walls to maintain peace and order at all costs.

Once the Marley arc begins, I don't actually mind the timeskip initially, and I can see why Isayama considers it the time where he had the most fun. The Marley arc actually has some solid world building in it, and actually makes a lot of effort to try and mend for the fact that there was clearly no goal for where the story was supposed to go after the basement reveal. The problem comes from the realization that the timeskip happens too near the end. Pacing wise Isayama is introducing a dozen new characters who are supposed to have their own motivations and characters arcs, but because there's just two arcs left they remain relatively static and a lot just ends up being wasted. I get that after a decade you want the story to end, but this again shows the lack of longterm planning. If you know you're going to have to both introduce a whole slew of new faces, while also explain what all the old characters have been up to for the last four years, you're going to faces issues, and there seems to be consensus that a lot of characters, both old and new suffer from a lack of direction. Take Mikasa and Armin for example, they're supposed to be part of the main trio, and yet for the last two chapters they're pretty much just along for the ride and have little to no goal until their mission becomes to stop the rumbling once it starts.
If the rumbling and the Paradis civil war had been their own arcs, then perhaps the author would have had more time to create actual motivations for everyone, and for the civil war to actually be a civil war, and not just Floch leading a one man coup while Eren mopes around and Mikasa and Armin are dragged from location to location.

Then there's Isayama admitting he started reading more and more fan responses once the story neared the end. This was likely a bad move, and again shows he was unsure of where to go. I don't think I've ever seen a story that got improved because the author started listening to the fans.

Tepes Thot

kiwifarms.net
I’ll get to finishing this thing eventually, but I don’t even care about spoilers.

Just tell me how it ends for Levi.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lives but ends up crippled and in a wheelchair.
Just a small correction-he's in a wheelchair, but doesn't seem to actually be crippled because he's seen moving his legs.

Or he actually is crippled, and Yams just couldn't keep himself from fucking up his own art, even for the final chapter of his story.

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
Eren sacrificed himself and achieved the restoration of Eldia as one united nation as Grisha and Kruger wanted. He got rid of the power of titans as Zeke and Xaver wanted and as he promised in the beginning of the story, just not the way we expected. Eren became the Devil of earth so Armin could become the new Helos and made his friends the saviors that stopped the rumbling and become respected warriors, like Reiner wanted. He saved Gabi from becoming a Titan shifter as Falco wanted. He gave Connie and Reiner another chance to reunite with their mothers and also to Annie and Pieck to reunite with their fathers. Eren also kept his promise and travelled with Armin to the places they wished to visit since they were kids.

I dunno bros. You can argue that the execution was shit but that sounds fairly solid to me. I don't think comparing this anime to GoTs is fair. It's more apt to compare it to the final season of Battlestar Galactica. Pretty solid ideas but bogged down by a bunch of meaningless bullshit and shitty execution. I do applaud Isayama for standing to his guns on everything and I'm glad the story wasn't compromised by POZ.

In the end solid 7/10. I'd say it's a 9/10 up until 124 and then takes a drastic nose dive in quality. Kind of like Battlestar Galactica.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a small correction-he's in a wheelchair, but doesn't seem to actually be crippled because he's seen moving his legs.

Or he actually is crippled, and Yams just couldn't keep himself from fucking up his own art, even for the final chapter of his story.

I like to think he's duping Falco and Gabi to push him around in a wheelchair and he can walk perfectly fine, they're just too retarded to notice.

Also lol, "You killed hundreds upon thousands of my people and people I knew, but we're totes best friends now." God this ending was such hilarious shit.

Eren sacrificed himself and achieved the restoration of Eldia as one united nation as Grisha and Kruger wanted. He got rid of the power of titans as Zeke and Xaver wanted and as he promised in the beginning of the story, just not the way we expected. Eren became the Devil of earth so Armin could become the new Helos and made his friends the saviors that stopped the rumbling and become respected warriors, like Reiner wanted. He saved Gabi from becoming a Titan shifter as Falco wanted. He gave Connie and Reiner another chance to reunite with their mothers and also to Annie and Pieck to reunite with their fathers. Eren also kept his promise and travelled with Armin to the places they wished to visit since they were kids.

I dunno bros. You can argue that the execution was shit but that sounds fairly solid to me. I don't think comparing this anime to GoTs is fair. It's more apt to compare it to the final season of Battlestar Galactica. Pretty solid ideas but bogged down by a bunch of meaningless bullshit and shitty execution. I do applaud Isayama for standing to his guns on everything and I'm glad the story wasn't compromised by POZ.

In the end solid 7/10. I'd say it's a 9/10 up until 124 and then takes a drastic nose dive in quality. Kind of like Battlestar Galactica.

Uh, what? Eldia is completely fucked, he only exacerbated the problems. It basically becomes a military dictatorship that's basically going to war with the rest of the world. Eren didn't do any of that shit for anything but the pussy. Eren literally becomes a virgin with rage in the last chapter and his entire character is destroyed. Eren becomes the 'Supreme Gentleman' in the last chapter and its fucking hysterical. There is no way around this. He's in a puddle and got beaten up by fucking Armin and is crying about how he didn't want Mikasa to fuck anyone else. He had 0 intentions of doing anything you said he did and anything he accomplished was completely inadvertent and more than likely temporary. He was designed to be the villain entirely and Isayama was shocked that he wasn't seen in black and white.

He literally accomplished nothing and only exacerbated the conflict, because even if he killed 80% of humanity, those 20% are going to loathe Paradis for the rest of their days. Its even stated that the world is heading towards world war again. And whoops, turns out they DON'T have the power of titans and have to fight against a technologically superior foe. Good going Eren! GREAT JOB BRO. Everything is actually WORSE when it started out. Paradis is going to get ROFLSTOMPED in the future. Good thing he murdered 80% of humanity...for fucking nothing. Yeah, Paradis is united around a weak queen not seen in public for years and some random pleb who runs Chuck's Sneed and Feed. Totes the foundation of a long lasting empire under a dictatorship and is TOTALLY BETTER than being ruled over by a monarchy. Except now with more authoritarianism and facisim.

Eren also killed his mother and started the ENTIRE conflict HIMSELF. Yeah, I'm sure Eren TOTALLY intended for their reuiniting, it was completely purposeful. Uh huh. Bunny Tracks helped compile a list of Eren's AMAZING feats:

I'm sorry, but the more I think about this the funnier it gets.

Things Eren had the courage to do:
  • Have his own mother crushed by a big piece of wall, and her own house, and then have her eaten alive by a titan while her children watched
  • Willingly traumatize his younger self by making him watch said event
  • Traumatize his own father into killing the royal family
  • Willingly torture himself both emotionally, mentally, and physically by causing traumatic events and by constantly cutting off his limbs, gouging out his eyes, and generally just mutilating himself
  • Go missing for months in a country that hated him and his race
  • Get kidnapped like three times
  • Get his friends get severely injured, and/or killed
  • Join the military at age twelve
  • Fight giant monsters
  • Commit acts of terror
  • Kill civilians
  • Kill two men when he was eight
  • Commit global genocide and kill literally 80% of the world's population
Things Eren didn't have the courage to do:
  • Tell Mikasa he loved her
What.

Oh, and he didn't stick to his guns, this ending was clearly changed from what he had intended because a lot of the foreshadowing he used and hints in other materials are completely thrown away. So whatever his intentions were, he completely pussied out.

And this is 100% like GoT. 1 or 2 good seasons, the rest becomes trash. Eren will always be a virgin with rage, the supreme gentleman, a God of Causality so focused on the pussy he couldn't figure out any other way to try and get it but commit global genocide. And then becomes a bird while he watches the bull prep Mikasa. Eren is a cuck and a simp and a loser.

TATACAW.

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
I like to think he's duping Falco and Gabi to push him around in a wheelchair and he can walk perfectly fine, they're just too retarded to notice.

Also lol, "You killed hundreds upon thousands of my people and people I knew, but we're totes best friends now." God this ending was such hilarious shit.

Uh, what? Eldia is completely fucked, he only exacerbated the problems. It basically becomes a military dictatorship that's basically going to war with the rest of the world. Eren didn't do any of that shit for anything but the pussy. Eren literally becomes a virgin with rage in the last chapter and his entire character is destroyed. Eren becomes the 'Supreme Gentleman' in the last chapter and its fucking hysterical. There is no way around this. He's in a puddle and got beaten up by fucking Armin and is crying about how he didn't want Mikasa to fuck anyone else. He had 0 intentions of doing anything you said he did and anything he accomplished was completely inadvertent and more than likely temporary. He was designed to be the villain entirely and Isayama was shocked that he wasn't seen in black and white.

He literally accomplished nothing and only exacerbated the conflict, because even if he killed 80% of humanity, those 20% are going to loathe Paradis for the rest of their days. Its even stated that the world is heading towards world war again. And whoops, turns out they DON'T have the power of titans and have to fight against a technologically superior foe. Good going Eren! GREAT JOB BRO. Everything is actually WORSE when it started out. Paradis is going to get ROFLSTOMPED in the future. Good thing he murdered 80% of humanity...for fucking nothing. Yeah, Paradis is united around a weak queen not seen in public for years and some random pleb who runs Chuck's Sneed and Feed. Totes the foundation of a long lasting empire under a dictatorship and is TOTALLY BETTER than being ruled over by a monarchy. Except now with more authoritarianism and facisim.

Eren also killed his mother and started the ENTIRE conflict HIMSELF. Yeah, I'm sure Eren TOTALLY intended for their reuiniting, it was completely purposeful. Uh huh. Bunny Tracks helped compile a list of Eren's AMAZING feats:

Oh, and he didn't stick to his guns, this ending was clearly changed from what he had intended because a lot of the foreshadowing he used and hints in other materials are completely thrown away. So whatever his intentions were, he completely pussied out.

And this is 100% like GoT. 1 or 2 good seasons, the rest becomes trash. Eren will always be a virgin with rage, the supreme gentleman, a God of Causality so focused on the pussy he couldn't figure out any other way to try and get it but commit global genocide. And then becomes a bird while he watches the bull prep Mikasa. Eren is a cuck and a simp and a loser.

TATACAW.
lol calm down

1. Paradise exits the rumbling as the strongest nation by virtue of having a relatively unscathed army and population. The entire military force of the world was destroyed by Eren along with untold catastrophic damage to the environmental and infrastructural nations of the world. There may be a lot of humanity left to fight but they aren't in any position to. The survivors are living in fucking camps around the world with no infrastructure or technological advastage. Sure, you may have a couple of places unscathed but they sure as hell aren't ready for some big attack. At worst—Paradis is left with a cold war like scenario where there is a race between if the world can recover fast enough to beat Paradis technological advancement and resource advantage. I mean for fuck's sake—we literally see every last piece of weaponry the world could muster destroyed in the rumbling along with sizable portions of their military forces. What are the remnants of these surely in shambles governments going to do? Put civilians on boats and send them to fight the fuckers who fucked up Marley in a single night worse than any other nations before that point? Even without the Titans the Eldians have access to gear, equipment, and resources that are totally alien and beyond whatever the rest of the world is using. Fuck your strawman.

2. Eren didn't do all of this just for Mikasa—he did it for all of his friends and the people he cared about. Where did you even get the idea he did this all for Mikasa? He clearly tells us why he did this multiple times. Are you upset that Eren was understandably upset that he was about to die without getting to bang his Hapa gf? OH MY FUCKING GOD—A teenage boy is upset that he is going to die a virgin and never see the girl he loves again? Hold the fucking presses. If you're dying and you love someone of course you don't want them to fuck someone else—you love them and the idea of them being with someone else hurts. You'd have to be a cuck to want your galpal to fuck other people after you're gone. Inspite of those selfish feelings, Eren is also still mature enough to not say this to Mikasa and tells her to forget about him anyway because despite what he feels he knows it is the right thing to do and what's best for her. That takes balls. He let Armin beat him up for it too.

3. Paradis is engaged with peace talks with the rest of the world. The survivors at the very least want to hear Paradis' side of the story. Even in the event the world still ends up hating Eldians there is no way to tell who is and who isn't anymore. Eldians have lots of viable ways to survive going forward and are in control of their own destinies. If they fuck around and find out after this then that's on them. The rest of the world thinks Eren was a psychopath who tried to destroy humanity, and they also know it was Eldians who stopped him. There's a lot of wiggle room there for Paradis to either bridge the gap between them and the rest of the world or cut it off entirely. Eren left that up to them.

4. Eren's genocide plan was the best that he could come up with without violating his own moral convictions or hurting the people he cared about. Considering he accomplished everything he set out to do and only people inconsequential to him died (save Sasha rip), things worked out pretty well. He was the necessary evil to get things done. No matter what happened everything was Eren's choice. Ymir chose him because he made the choice to do everything up until that point himself with the limited information he had.

And again, fuck your strawman.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that the fucking god of causality couldn't figure out how to get some pussy. Anyway I think the ending would be slightly better if at the point where Armin and Eren have their final conversation, instead of Eren telling Armin he is a virgin with rage, had told him that he decided to become the "devil" so the world would unite against him or something like that, the ending would still have a ton of problems but at least Eren would be someone who gave his life to make (or try to make) a better world instead of a Virgin with rage

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that the fucking god of causality couldn't figure out how to get some pussy. Anyway I think the ending would be slightly better if at the point where Armin and Eren have their final conversation, instead of Eren telling Armin he is a virgin with rage, had told him that he decided to become the "devil" so the world would unite against him or something like that, the ending would still have a ton of problems but at least Eren would be someone who gave his life to make (or try to make) a better world instead of a Virgin with rage
That's what he said? He took two panels to lament he didn't get any pussy. Also, he was no God of casuality. He was a slave to it. He realized it when he saved Ramzi. Even after realizing he's going to kill the kid, he still chooses to save him and then realizes that it was always going to end with Ramzi getting rescued. The reason that is, is simply because the visions Eren gets of the future are just things he was going to do anyway.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That moment when ripping off the infamously shitty ending to Code Geass would literally be a better ending than the one we actually got.

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol calm down

1. Paradise exits the rumbling as the strongest nation by virtue of having a relatively unscathed army and population. The entire military force of the world was destroyed by Eren along with untold catastrophic damage to the environmental and infrastructural nations of the world. There may be a lot of humanity left to fight but they aren't in any position to. The survivors are living in fucking camps around the world with no infrastructure or technological advastage. Sure, you may have a couple of places unscathed but they sure as hell aren't ready for some big attack. At worst—Paradis is left with a cold war like scenario where there is a race between if the world can recover fast enough to beat Paradis technological advancement and resource advantage. I mean for fuck's sake—we literally see every last piece of weaponry the world could muster destroyed in the rumbling along with sizable portions of their military forces. What are the remnants of these surely in shambles governments going to do? Put civilians on boats and send them to fight the fuckers who fucked up Marley in a single night worse than any other nations before that point? Even without the Titans the Eldians have access to gear, equipment, and resources that are totally alien and beyond whatever the rest of the world is using. Fuck your strawman.

2. Eren didn't do all of this just for Mikasa—he did it for all of his friends and the people he cared about. Where did you even get the idea he did this all for Mikasa? He clearly tells us why he did this multiple times. Are you upset that Eren was understandably upset that he was about to die without getting to bang his Hapa gf? OH MY FUCKING GOD—A teenage boy is upset that he is going to die a virgin and never see the girl he loves again? Hold the fucking presses. If you're dying and you love someone of course you don't want them to fuck someone else—you love them and the idea of them being with someone else hurts. You'd have to be a cuck to want your galpal to fuck other people after you're gone. Inspite of those selfish feelings, Eren is also still mature enough to not say this to Mikasa and tells her to forget about him anyway because despite what he feels he knows it is the right thing to do and what's best for her. That takes balls. He let Armin beat him up for it too.

3. Paradis is engaged with peace talks with the rest of the world. The survivors at the very least want to hear Paradis' side of the story. Even in the event the world still ends up hating Eldians there is no way to tell who is and who isn't anymore. Eldians have lots of viable ways to survive going forward and are in control of their own destinies. If they fuck around and find out after this then that's on them. The rest of the world thinks Eren was a psychopath who tried to destroy humanity, and they also know it was Eldians who stopped him. There's a lot of wiggle room there for Paradis to either bridge the gap between them and the rest of the world or cut it off entirely. Eren left that up to them.

4. Eren's genocide plan was the best that he could come up with without violating his own moral convictions or hurting the people he cared about. Considering he accomplished everything he set out to do and only people inconsequential to him died, things worked out pretty well. He was the necessary evil to get things done. No matter what happened everything was Eren's choice. Ymir chose him because he made the choice to do everything up until that point himself with the limited information he had.

And again, fuck your strawman.
This reeks of cope. Pure fucking copium.

1. Fuck my strawman? lol. Ok bro. Eren accomplished nothing. The world will be at war forever now. Good job. He's the most racist racist that ever did a racism. These are also all assumptions. Its now Madagascar vs. the World.

2. This is just pure fucking cope right here. Dude killed his mom to get pussy and basically shouts his motivation at you. Sorry, Eren's a cuck faggot. Look at all the shit he could do and did. But disclose his feelings? Naw bro, too fucking hard. Hahah, takes balls. Jesus christ.

sdadgsdvxcv.png

Yeah, a protagonist with balls. This is fucking pathetic. Shinji makes sense because he's a normal kid thrown into a conflict. This is just...pathetic.

3. Uhh....what?

sdadgsdvxcv.png

sdadgsdvxcv.png

1620261160020.png

I'm sure this is just a boat of peace.

4. His only plan for....what exactly? He didn't end the racisims, Historia openly admits that the war won't end until one side is utterly annihilated. So...he didn't end the war. He just exacerbated the problem. We don't know how bad he killed the world, but the population of Paradis was reduced to like what, 250k? And whatever those wall titans roflstomped. Going that this is a 1930s alternate history lesson, its about 2 billion in 1927, so we'll go with that. If he killed 80% of that, that still leaves 400 MILLION angry pissed off people against fucking Madagascar. So....he accomplished what? Bringing more misery to the world? Even if the population was a million it doesn't matter. And even that is being generous. Its still a greater amount really fucking angry people and Paradis is no sooner sending armies to fuck up and fight the rest of the world before it can unite against them. So uh, stopping him did nothing and Eren accomplished nothing, because Historia is sending right wing death squads peaceful negotiators to murder 'negotiate' with the rest of the world. I'm sure those racist brain parasites will have subsided and their illogical racism will have faded with an attempted genocide.

So she's just continuing what Eren started....so what was the POINT in stopping him? So much of the manga is rendered utterly pointless.

He didn't end shit. Paradis is in a WORSE position. It now has no walls, no titans and aligned against a pissed off world that loathes its very fucking existence. What exactly was his plan? To...fuck up completely and fail? In no way does his genocide plan make any fucking sense, especially when he can alter the past to have the titans kill his mother and have his father eat the founder. Paradis is going to get ass raped no matter how you look at it. He completely fucked Eldia over.

Oh, and by the by...peace negotiations look REALLY FUCKING BAD when you're building up your armies and have chanting rallies in the street and you're a military fucking junta. Just saying.

"So we're here to begin the peace talks...."

"Why are you producing massive amount of weapons and training large groups of soldiers and have mandatory military conscription?"

"Uh...its a self defense force! These guys totally beat Eren and the genocide!"

"Ok...but then why is your entire population taken over by the genocidal madman's ideology and chanting his slogans in the streets?"

"....NO REASON"

"That makes sense to us, because we're fucking retarded."

That's what he said? He took two panels to lament he didn't get any pussy. Also, he was no God of casuality. He was a slave to it. He realized it when he saved Ramzi. Even after realizing he's going to kill the kid, he still chooses to save him and then realizes that it was always going to end with Ramzi getting rescued. The reason that is, is simply because the visions Eren gets of the future are just things he was going to do anyway.
Uh, he caused his father to eat the founder and he killed his mother, spurring on the entire conflict. He was no slave to it. He clearly influenced the past to influence his future. He was just fucking horrible at it.

Ymir was also in love with her pedophile rapist and doesn't care at all about Eren.

EDIT:
Even if you make all the assumptions that you do, that Eren had a plan or was a slave to history or whatever, the story is still a 'shaggy dog' story. An overly long story that is ultimately pointless and goes nowhere. A problem and conflict instigated by the protagonist, stopped and then just restarted again. His friends are perfectly ok with Historia killing the rest of the world, but its not OK when Eren does it. The whole thing is fucking idiotic. What, they pussied out because the entire population embraced Eren and now is a fascist dictatorship? 'lol well we tried, hey Reiner, do a Biden and give that Historia letter a big ole sniff lol. we killed eren for the lolz'.

Give me a fucking break. With your way, everyone in the story is retarded. At least in my version, the only retarded loser is fucking Eren.

Last edited:

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
This reeks of cope. Pure fucking copium.

1. Fuck my strawman? lol. Ok bro. Eren accomplished nothing. The world will be at war forever now. Good job. He's the most racist racist that ever did a racism. These are also all assumptions. Its now Madagascar vs. the World.

2. This is just pure fucking cope right here. Dude killed his mom to get pussy and basically shouts his motivation at you. Sorry, Eren's a cuck faggot. Look at all the shit he could do and did. But disclose his feelings? Naw bro, too fucking hard. Hahah, takes balls. Jesus christ.

View attachment 2146286

Yeah, a protagonist with balls. This is fucking pathetic. Shinji makes sense because he's a normal kid thrown into a conflict. This is just...pathetic.

3. Uhh....what?

View attachment 2146317

View attachment 2146322

View attachment 2146326
I'm sure this is just a boat of peace.

4. His only plan for....what exactly? He didn't end the racisims, Historia openly admits that the war won't end until one side is utterly annihilated. So...he didn't end the war. He just exacerbated the problem. We don't know how bad he killed the world, but the population of Paradis was reduced to like what, 250k? And whatever those wall titans roflstomped. Going that this is a 1930s alternate history lesson, its about 2 billion in 1927, so we'll go with that. If he killed 80% of that, that still leaves 400 MILLION angry pissed off people against fucking Madagascar. So....he accomplished what? Bringing more misery to the world? Even if the population was a million it doesn't matter. And even that is being generous. Its still a greater amount really fucking angry people and Paradis is no sooner sending armies to fuck up and fight the rest of the world before it can unite against them. So uh, stopping him did nothing and Eren accomplished nothing, because Historia is sending right wing death squads peaceful negotiators to murder 'negotiate' with the rest of the world.

So she's just continuing what Eren started....so what was the POINT in stopping him? So much of the manga is rendered utterly pointless.

He didn't end shit. Paradis is in a WORSE position. It now has no walls, no titans and aligned against a pissed off world that loathes its very fucking existence. What exactly was his plan? To...fuck up completely and fail? In no way does his genocide plan make any fucking sense, especially when he can alter the past to have the titans kill his mother and have his father eat the founder. Paradis is going to get ass raped no matter how you look at it. He completely fucked Eldia over.

Uh, he caused his father to eat the founder and he killed his mother, spurring on the entire conflict. He was no slave to it. He clearly influenced the past to influence his future. He was just fucking horrible at it.

Ymir was also in love with her pedophile rapist and doesn't care at all about Eren.
You can't even fucking read can you?

1. It's not an assumption because we saw it happen. The world got fucking wrecked and what's left of humanity are the scared civilian masses that didn't get stomped by Eren.

2. Eren didn't kill his mom. That was a mistranslation in early fantranslations. It was implied that Ymir sent Dina to eat Carla. I agree with you here that this was pretty dumb and didn't need to exist. However, the story isn't changed by it's addition much. It was Ymir setting Eren on the path he was always going to follow. Whatever—it's a dumb plot thing and we both agree the plot is better without it. Eren confessing his feelings to Mikasa and boning her is absolutely contradictory to the whole "I want you to live on and forget about me". If you know you're going to die, and believe that death is what you deserve for murdering millions of people then why would Eren sleep with her or confess his love for her? It would be incredibly irresponsible of him if he did.
k014.jpg
Eren straight up says why he can't be with her and can't express himself, but he also has interests of his own and let's them slip very briefly right before he dies. That's not pathetic, that's a dude spilling his beans to his best friend on his pervurvial death bed.

3&4. If the Eldians fuck it up, they fuck it up. It wasn't Eren's place to decide for his people how they'll interact with the world after he's gone. Symbolically these images are supposed to show the crossroads Eldia is at. Also—you do realize world leaders were invited into Paradis right? There is no formal declaration of war by Eldia; only a faction that wants blood and a faction that doesn't. You're picking and choosing statements and selectively picking information. Even using panels from the fucking fan-translation you can clearly see Historia is sending out negotiators (Armin and the Gang) to meet with the rest of the world, and even inviting them to come to Paradis and meet the people. Even if four hundred million people are still around they are at best reduced to bronze age tech and are mostly frightened civilians who are going to sit in their tents all day for awhile until they have the power to do anything. The most advanced civilization is on close to the other side of the planet and has Eldian negotiators walking through it peacefully and clearly not attacking them. If that isn't another country, Paradis now has fucking airplanes and is advancing at a very accelerated rate. That four hundred million number is pointless when none of them are willing to fight and don't have the weapons or power to do so. For Eldia it will be like fighting cavemen.
k043.jpg

k045.jpg

Seethe and cope.

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't even fucking read can you?

1. It's not an assumption because we saw it happen. The world got fucking wrecked and what's left of humanity are the scared civilian masses that didn't get stomped by Eren.

2. Eren didn't kill his mom. That was a mistranslation in early fantranslations. It was implied that Ymir sent Dina to eat Carla. I agree with you here that this was pretty dumb and didn't need to exist. However, the story isn't changed by it's addition much. It was Ymir setting Eren on the path he was always going to follow. Whatever—it's a dumb plot thing and we both agree the plot is better without it. Eren confessing his feelings to Mikasa and boning her is absolutely contradictory to the whole "I want you to live on and forget about me". If you know you're going to die, and believe that death is what you deserve for murdering millions of people then why would Eren sleep with her or confess his love for her? It would be incredibly irresponsible of him if he did.
View attachment 2146440
Eren straight up says why he can't be with her and can't express himself, but he also has interests of his own and let's them slip very briefly right before he dies. That's not pathetic, that's a dude spilling his beans to his best friend on his pervurvial death bed.

3&4. If the Eldians fuck it up, they fuck it up. It wasn't Eren's place to decide for his people how they'll interact with the world after he's gone. Symbolically these images are supposed to show the crossroads Eldia is at. Also—you do realize world leaders were invited into Paradis right? There is no formal declaration of war by Eldia; only a faction that wants blood and a faction that doesn't. You're picking and choosing statements and selectively picking information. Even using panels from the fucking fan-translation you can clearly see Historia is sending out negotiators (Armin and the Gang) to meet with the rest of the world, and even inviting them to come to Paradis and meet the people. Even if four hundred million people are still around they are at best reduced to bronze age tech and are mostly frightened civilians who are going to sit in their tents all day for awhile until they have the power to do anything. The most advanced civilization is on close to the other side of the planet and has Eldian negotiators walking through it peacefully and clearly not attacking them. If that isn't another country, Paradis now has fucking airplanes and is advancing at a very accelerated rate. That four hundred million number is pointless when none of them are willing to fight and don't have the weapons or power to do so. For Eldia it will be like fighting cavemen.
View attachment 2146461
View attachment 2146464

Seethe and cope.
Seethe and cope over what, a shitty, rushed, poorly written ending? Or what, someone defending trash writing? I laugh at that, you're the one seething because Eren's a faggot and a terrible character. That the whole story is ultimately pointless and poorly written. That it is laughable that they'd be welcome with open arms after illogically hating them for centuries and all of a sudden when it makes perfectly logical sense to just shoot them in the face, "OH PEACE IS OK, YOU JUST HAVE YOUR RALLIES AND YOUR MILITARY BUILDUP. OH BY THE WAY ITS PERFECTLY OK THAT YOUR MILITARY IS IDEOLOGICALLY ALIGNED WITH THE MAN WHO COMITTED GENOCIDE." Fucking please. Its like defeating the Nazis and then putting the fucking SS in charge of your entire fucking army. What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Why in the ever living fuck should the other side ever trust you? What, do they have terminal retardation now?

This shit is a poor man's Code Geass rip-off and a fucking poorly done one at that. But that's all this manga has ever been good at, rip off other, better works and write them exceedingly poorly. Eren will always be viewed as a bitch made faggot and I'll laugh at that. And the highly contrived, fucking awful attempt at Mikasa and Eren having feelings for each other. Eren's entirely retarded and inexplicable way he went about doing things. Genocide was the only way? Yeah, ok. I'll never fucking believe that. But then again, all important information in this trash is either an exposition dump or a flash back.

The only reason this shitpile ever got popular was it had a decent anime and that's it. Its fucking hysterical and awful. AoT will always be an important work for me, because it just showed how much better Shinji was as a protagonist and helped me understand his motivation more. So thanks AoT, for making Eren a complete little bitch. It made me appreciate Evangelion more.

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
Seethe and cope over what, a shitty, rushed, poorly written ending? Or what, someone defending trash writing? I laugh at that, you're the one seething because Eren's a faggot and a terrible character. That the whole story is ultimately pointless and poorly written. That it is laughable that they'd be welcome with open arms after illogically hating them for centuries and all of a sudden when it makes perfectly logical sense to just shoot them in the face, "OH PEACE IS OK, YOU JUST HAVE YOUR RALLIES AND YOUR MILITARY BUILDUP. OH BY THE WAY ITS PERFECTLY OK THAT YOUR MILITARY IS IDEOLOGICALLY ALIGNED WITH THE MAN WHO COMITTED GENOCIDE." Fucking please. Its like defeating the Nazis and then putting the fucking SS in charge of your entire fucking army. What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Why in the ever living fuck should the other side ever trust you? What, do they have terminal retardation now?

This shit is a poor man's Code Geass rip-off and a fucking poorly done one at that. But that's all this manga has ever been good at, rip off other, better works and write them exceedingly poorly. Eren will always be viewed as a bitch made faggot and I'll laugh at that. And the highly contrived, fucking awful attempt at Mikasa and Eren having feelings for each other. Eren's entirely retarded and inexplicable way he went about doing things. Genocide was the only way? Yeah, ok. I'll never fucking believe that. But then again, all important information in this trash is either an exposition dump or a flash back.

The only reason this shitpile ever got popular was it had a decent anime and that's it. Its fucking hysterical and awful. AoT will always be an important work for me, because it just showed how much better Shinji was as a protagonist and helped me understand his motivation more. So thanks AoT, for making Eren a complete little bitch. It made me appreciate Evangelion more.
I said it already, and I'll say it again.

Calm down.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net

You can be in a wheelchair and still be able to move your legs- I have a friend who has a whole host of medical issues and while she can't walk except in very small increments because of her fucked joints, she can cross and uncross them in her chair and move them to feel more comfortable. It's absolutely medically possible for his legs to just be too weak or injured for walking but he still maintains control over them.

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can be in a wheelchair and still be able to move your legs- I have a friend who has a whole host of medical issues and while she can't walk except in very small increments because of her fucked joints, she can cross and uncross them in her chair and move them to feel more comfortable. It's absolutely medically possible for his legs to just be too weak or injured for walking but he still maintains control over them.
He could also be in a wheelchair for back issues.