Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >TFW DESTROYING YOUR OWN SERIES ONCE JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND YOU MAKE A PSA COMIC TELLING PEOPLE WHO WERE INVESTED IN IT TO FUCK OFF (#NO REFUNDS)

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If one were to buy the Colossal Editions for AoT, which volume would they stop reading at?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
These people have reached copium levels I have never seen before in an anime fandom

1622594742803.png

1622594828548.png

However this will still be a classic in their meltdown

1622594918309.png

Whatever volume has chapter 90. That's when Eren and the avengers reach the ocean.
I’d say that’s a good point. Or if you wanna do earlier, stop after the basement reveal of humanity not dying out and you can imagine things your way.

These people have reached copium levels I have never seen before in an anime fandom

View attachment 2222977

View attachment 2222985

However this will still be a classic in their meltdown

View attachment 2222990
I’m reminded of Zack Snyder and Warner Bros.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What clinches it for me is where they chose to rewrite the thing. They didn't choose to cut out all of the Marleyan Arc, or even all the problematic, plot hole parts of it like PATHs and shit. They didn't go back to the beginning, and try to fix that. No, they just rewrote the part that let's their husbando come out on top in the end. That's it.

That's just further proof that they're only doing it because they're mad Eren got utterly rekt, even though he totally deserved it, and his utterly spectacular downfall is by far one of the best things in the entire series. They don't even try to make him sympathetic. They just portray him as the edgy, "cool", genocidal "Chad" they thought he was until Isayama pulled the rug out from under them.

They're nothing, but pissed off fangirls. They're acting just like scorned women suffering from a bad case of hybristophilia, and a heavily bruised ego. They're mad that Isayama made a fool of the husbando, and subsequently themselves, and now they're doing anything, and everything to try and fix their wounded pride.

Tl;dr: Hoes mad.
TBF, I am still not convinced the editors didn't tell him to change shit last minute. The dude collects his own fingernails, I can see him thinking Eren should have went 100% death run.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
Many Erenfags overlap with the Snyder fanboys so it's possible they were in both groups, the cope is hilarious especially their delusions about their garbage fanfic.
Synder Cut was way better than the original though and proves that execs screwing over Synder's vision lead to the theatrical cuts being not as good.

The issue with the cut is now everyone who does not like an ending demands it redone, even when it ended exactly as intended.

TBF, I am still not convinced the editors didn't tell him to change shit last minute. The dude collects his own fingernails, I can see him thinking Eren should have went 100% death run.
I am absolutely convinced he was told to change from 100% death run, if only to allow the franchise to spin off and keep going longer.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I mean, is AOT even a story worth doing this massive Requiem thing? It ain’t a massive force like One Piece or Berserk.
To the people making Requiem, Isayama denied them of true kino, denied them of a true patriotic ending of Eren killing everything and going home to his off screen love interest and child. They also had identified themselves so hard with Eren and Floch that the ending felt like a personal attack on them.

Synder Cut was way better than the original though and proves that execs screwing over Synder's vision lead to the theatrical cuts being not as good.

The issue with the cut is now everyone who does not like an ending demands it redone, even when it ended exactly as intended.
I mean yeah that is true. I agreed the Snyder cut was better than Joss Whedon's film but the precedent it sets is going to open a can of autism worms that have never been open before.

I am absolutely convinced he was told to change from 100% death run, if only to allow the franchise to spin off and keep going longer.
It’s funny, Western comics have multiple retcons, reboots, and returns from the dead, Japan has manga being driven longer and milked just because sales are great and executives don’t want the franchise to come to an end. Maybe the two sides of the Pacific aren’t as different as I thought.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
It’s funny, Western comics have multiple retcons, reboots, and returns from the dead, Japan has manga being driven longer and milked just because sales are great and executives don’t want the franchise to come to an end. Maybe the two sides of the Pacific aren’t as different as I thought.
I mean...that's true for most manga. The only difference is that Japanese execs will cancel manga that makes no money faster than they bow before a superior. Western execs will blame nebulous online "alt-right" boogieman to keep it going despite losing an absurd amount of money until someone with brains notices and silently puts what is basically expensive toilet paper where it belongs.

I mean...that's true for most manga. The only difference is that Japanese execs will cancel manga that makes no money faster than they bow before a superior. Western execs will blame nebulous online "alt-right" boogieman to keep it going despite losing an absurd amount of money until someone with brains notices and silently puts what is basically expensive toilet paper where it belongs.
Good point. And fortunately, Isayama got the IP
That’ll set him up for life.