Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >TFW DESTROYING YOUR OWN SERIES ONCE JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND YOU MAKE A PSA COMIC TELLING PEOPLE WHO WERE INVESTED IN IT TO FUCK OFF (#NO REFUNDS)

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I finally just realized that at least some of the Paradisers probably could've survived if the Underground hadn't been destroyed.

In a way it would've actually made for an even crueler twist. Eren complained about the Walls always blocking his view, but at least he could see the sky. If the Underground still existed the surviving Paradisers wouldn't even be able to see that.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Registration

kiwifarms.net
I liked the ending of the manga, I never liked Eren, so watching his stans crying about him is quite funny. My favorites were Reiner, Falco and Gabi, they all got good endings, so I am content with it. I don't know if I am content with the ending because I was enjoying my ride without making autistic theories or the ending dropped some balls to some people.

Will the volume version get an expanded ending?

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's Sasha's birthday again!

Sorry Potato Girl, turns out you actually did die for nothing, and not only did your parents forgive your murderer, and adopt her along with blaming you for your own death (they did, and no, them trying to philosophize it doesn't change that, or make it better. Stop trying to defend it.), she was more or less also adopted by your former Captain, and is now currently out seeing the world with him, completely free of consequences.

You know, unless the 20% of people Eren left alive decide to hunt them down. Which considering what's happened at this point, I honestly wouldn't blame them for.

Last edited:

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
Hey look, I found Mikasa's grandson in the sequel:
1627526906039.png

An Eldian Dwarf? Maybe he got a few of Levi's genes.
All joking aside, this is from TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-. It's a comedy isekai, and I think it may be one of the better shows this season.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It's Sasha's birthday again!

Sorry Potato Girl, turns out you actually did die for nothing, and not only did your parents forgive your murderer, and adopt her along with blaming you for your own death (they did, and no, them trying to philosophize it doesn't change that, or make it better. Stop trying to defend it.), she was more or less also adopted by your former Captain, and is now currently out seeing the world with him, completely free of consequences.

You know, unless the 20% of people Eren left alive decide to hunt them down. Which considering what's happened at this point, I honestly wouldn't blame them for.
I personally disagree on this cynical take as the shit with Sasha was one of the few good things handled in the timeskip for how it portrayed how people would handle that sort of situation.

But I won’t defend it since I can see why people could hate it since liking it hinges entirely on certain things.

But I’m just happy she was one of the few characters who were never bastardized by Isayama and is probably in soldier Valhalla enjoying as much meat and potatoes as she is.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
I remember hearing about Attack on Titan back in late 2014, I think my roommate at the time bought some volumes at a big box bookstore (he was an exchange student and the books were way expensive elsewhere).

I don't think I watched "real" anime/read manga at the time but AoT's premise looked too bleak to get invested in. In the long run, I think I made the right decision.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for the anime to show how retarded this shit is to normies especially if it stays faithful to the manga.

Like holy shit there were so many easy ways to avert this thinking about it, and Isayama went the dumbest possible path.

But I can assume it will be praised since if the music or animation is good it can blind people to dumb shit

I can't wait for the anime to show how retarded this shit is to normies especially if it stays faithful to the manga.

Like holy shit there were so many easy ways to avert this thinking about it, and Isayama went the dumbest possible path.

But I can assume it will be praised since if the music or animation is good it can blind people to dumb shit
Most likely. Hasn’t the anime already past the time skip?

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I just want the scene where Eren gets decapitated by a bigass gun to be animated and be completely uncensored.

That, and the scene where he cries like a bitch, and where Mikasa makes out with his severed head.

They could literally only animate that, and have the rest of the season be nothing, but just a picture of literal shit, and I'd be happy.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Most likely. Hasn’t the anime already past the time skip?
Yes the second half is coming this Winter.

I just want the scene where Eren gets decapitated by a bigass gun to be animated and completely uncensored.

That, and the scene where he cries like a bitch, and where Mikasa makes out with his severed head.

They could literally only animate that, and have the rest of the season be nothing, but just a picture of literal shit, and I'd be happy.
I hope it stays the same so that way the meltdown from anime-only Erenfags will be worth laughing at to see their beloved chad husbando turn out to be the Chris Chan of anime villains

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes the second half is coming this Winter.

I hope it stays the same so that way the meltdown from anime-only Erenfags will be worth laughing at to see their beloved chad husbando turn out to be the Chris Chan of anime villains
or Elliot Rodger of anime villains.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
or Elliot Rodger of anime villains.
Chris Chan fits more to me because

>Both have terrible relations with their parents
>Father tried to help his son on the right path for him to make his father disgusted
>Traumatized their moms (thanks for that ending Isayama)
>Had violent outbursts of tard rage throughout their lives which were mostly laughed at
>Began pursuing delusions of grandeur
>Has a weird group of enablers/cultists that believe what they say
>Claimed to be doing things to help out others especially loved ones when it's really for themselves (Dimensional Merge and Rumbling plans)
>Act like everything has been foreseen and there is only one path
>Rambles about philosophical bullshit to make themselves appear smart but it's bullshit
>Literally went through with destroying the world because he wanted to have an incestuous relationship
>Wanted Mikasa because she was a boyfriend-free girl that he knew through most of his love and also a mom to him

Only major differences are the more obvious ones like Eren actually having power and shit

Then again there is also a case for St. Elliot (though personally the Redo of Healer protagonist fits him more)

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan fits more to me because

>Both have terrible relations with their parents
>Father tried to help his son on the right path for him to make his father disgusted
>Traumatized their moms (thanks for that ending Isayama)
>Had violent outbursts of tard rage throughout their lives which were mostly laughed at
>Began pursuing delusions of grandeur
>Has a weird group of enablers/cultists that believe what they say
>Claimed to be doing things to help out others especially loved ones when it's really for themselves (Dimensional Merge and Rumbling plans)
>Act like everything has been foreseen and there is only one path
>Rambles about philosophical bullshit to make themselves appear smart but it's bullshit
>Literally went through with destroying the world because he wanted to have an incestuous relationship
>Wanted Mikasa because she was a boyfriend-free girl that he knew through most of his love and also a mom to him

Only major differences are the more obvious ones like Eren actually having power and shit

Then again there is also a case for St. Elliot (though personally the Redo of Healer protagonist fits him more)
You forgot one important similarity:

They both are their own worst enemies

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some girl wearing an AoT shirt walked into my store today. I said liked her shirt, and she thanked me. Apparently, she absolutely loves the series, and is very excited for the final season.

I asked if she had read the manga, and knew what was going to happen, and she had said no, and then asked me not to spoil it for her. I didn't, and just said that I had loved the way things had gone down. This made her even more excited for the final season, and she left the store in a very good mood.

She has absolutely no idea of the utter disaster that is about to happen, and god, I really I hope I see her again after it does.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Some girl wearing an AoT shirt walked into my store today. I said liked her shirt, and she thanked me. Apparently, she absolutely loves the series, and is very excited for the final season.

I asked if she had read the manga, and knew what was going to happen, and she had said no, and then asked me not to spoil it for her. I didn't, and just said that I had loved the way things had gone down. This made her even more excited for the final season, and she left the store in a very good mood.

She has absolutely no idea of the utter disaster that is about to happen, and god, I really I hope I see her again after it does.
Knowing the atmosphere today, she might just love it. If she comes back, that'll be my prediction.