Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >TFW DESTROYING YOUR OWN SERIES ONCE JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND YOU MAKE A PSA COMIC TELLING PEOPLE WHO WERE INVESTED IN IT TO FUCK OFF (#NO REFUNDS)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Gantz is really a good comparison to AoT. Gantz’ main positives are the characters and the excessive amounts of gore, the actual story is complete nonsense and towards the end the fights REALLY start to drag on way too long.
The story isn't similar but he said he wanted more of the titan killing, so I figured it was comparable as far as "group of humans with cool gear fight mysterious and overwhelmingly strong monsters" goes.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Gantz is really a good comparison to AoT. Gantz’ main positives are the characters and the excessive amounts of gore, the actual story is complete nonsense and towards the end the fights REALLY start to drag on way too long.
Didn't the author for that get butthurt about people not liking the end and got stand-ins for those people killed in his next series

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Just...what compelled Isayama to even do this ending? Was he assmad that he couldn't find a good resolution to his whole bullshit plot about the whole racism and everything else analogous to real life shit?

Did he suddenly realize that he wrote himself into a corner and decided, "lol kill everyone"

All the while showing how frustrated he was that his ideal irl waifu/whore that he visits in his favorite brothel won't marry him? Is this supposed to be a cry for help?

Bunny Tracks

Sweet Dreams Are Overrated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just...what compelled Isayama to even do this ending? Was he assmad that he couldn't find a good resolution to his whole bullshit plot about the whole racism and everything else analogous to real life shit?

Did he suddenly realize that he wrote himself into a corner and decided, "lol kill everyone"

All the while showing how frustrated he was that his ideal irl waifu/whore that he visits in his favorite brothel won't marry him? Is this supposed to be a cry for help?
No, it actually all makes sense when you remember Isayama said he wanted to hurt his readers.

What better way to hurt them then to take the story they loved and utterly fucking destroy it?

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I read AoT no Requiem, and it literally is just a poorly-written, shitty EreHisu cope!fic that just makes it so Eren's always right, and comes out on top, and gets to fuck his hot Aryan waifu, and whatever.

I mean, I didn't think it was gonna be anything other than that, but I'm still kinda amazed that it's that fucking blatant with what it is despite its fanbase screeching that it's not that, and that it's some kind of masterpiece.

Eren, and Historia literally get married and then fuck in the woods. No, that's not a joke. That's literally what happens. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

I know it only has two chapters right now, but if it's this bad right out of the gate, I don't see any point in bothering with it anymore.

Anyway, there's a rumor that the trailer for Season 4 Part 2 might being coming out soon, but considering the absolute shitshow that's going on behind the scenes, I don't think that's going to happen.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
I prefer this Eren-cope:

bird.jpg

It doesn't require extensive retcons, it's a better love story, and it ties the core themes of the series together.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
So I read AoT no Requiem, and it literally is just a poorly-written, shitty EreHisu cope!fic that just makes it so Eren's always right, and comes out on top, and gets to fuck his hot Aryan waifu, and whatever.

I mean, I didn't think it was gonna be anything other than that, but I'm still kinda amazed that it's that fucking blatant with what it is despite its fanbase screeching that it's not that, and that it's some kind of masterpiece.

Eren, and Historia literally get married and then fuck in the woods. No, that's not a joke. That's literally what happens. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

I know it only has two chapters right now, but if it's this bad right out of the gate, I don't see any point in bothering with it anymore.

Anyway, there's a rumor that the trailer for Season 4 Part 2 might being coming out soon, but considering the absolute shitshow that's going on behind the scenes, I don't think that's going to happen.
Yep and it's so bizarre that the stupid ass worldbuilding and dumb character motivations isn't what pushed these people but their chad husbando losing and then making a shitty alternate ending they think is better than canon.

But it's so pathetic that ending just boils down to people not liking that Eren chose asian pussy which is hilarious.

As for the trailer, I only feel bad for those poor animators since MAPPA is just the pinnacle of worker abuse in the Japanese animation industry right now.

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
Well, that sums it up.

You'd think that after 20 years of anime we'd learn from former failures to not repeat the same mistakes but after the failure of shows like Franxx and now this, yeah the anime industry must be in desperate life support.

Still, nice to see that the Japanese entertainment industry is not so different afterall with the West.
What the newfag otakus keep forgetting every single fucking year is Sturgeon's Law had been in effect to everything Japanese entertainment makes. Just like everyone else's entertainment is comprised of mostly varying degrees of shit.

Juan's Sombrero

kiwifarms.net
Here's another thought experiment. How do you think Eren will react when the greatest villains in existence actually praise him and consider him one of them because he was close to wiping out 80-90% of humanity barring the Eldians?

My personal guess? He'll mutter something about Mikasa. That's it. He just keeps repeating Mikasa over and over again for no other reason that he's literally Chris bragging about JULAAAAAAY!!!

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Here's another thought experiment. How do you think Eren will react when the greatest villains in existence actually praise him and consider him one of them because he was close to wiping out 80-90% of humanity barring the Eldians?

My personal guess? He'll mutter something about Mikasa. That's it. He just keeps repeating Mikasa over and over again for no other reason that he's literally Chris bragging about JULAAAAAAY!!!
An antivillain would be disgusted, a true villain would find him pathetic for not going through with it. Eren is still a virgin

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
An antivillain would be disgusted, a true villain would find him pathetic for not going through with it. Eren is still a virgin
Not to mention Eren would just mumble shit about "MUH FUTURE VISION"

Seriously the whole see the future shit sucks since characters controlled by destiny are boring to have (they can be done well but Eren clearly wasn't), especially in cases where Eren can easily prevent so much shit but doesn't.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net

Seriously the whole see the future shit sucks since characters controlled by destiny are boring to have (they can be done well but Eren clearly wasn't), especially in cases where Eren can easily prevent so much shit but doesn't.
Even Yu-Gi-Oh! did destiny better. Isis can see the future and is depressed she can't save her brother from his fate since she assumes fate can't be changed. Then she's defeated in a card game she foresaw herself winning because her opponent receives unsanctioned advice on what card to play from his Ancient Egyptian dragon waifu.

Realizing that fate can be changed, Isis is thus willing and able to save her brother.

Isayama just stopped giving a shit or ran out of ideas like the Promised Neverland author.

Juan's Sombrero

kiwifarms.net

He called himself a piece of shit worse than Reiner and was bogged down by guilt after literally manipulating himself to go emo and decide to kill everyone to protect the Eldians.

Now, repeat all that that doesn't make it pants on head exceptional.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Even Yu-Gi-Oh! did destiny better. Isis can see the future and is depressed she can't save her brother from his fate since she assumes fate can't be changed. Then she's defeated in a card game she foresaw herself winning because her opponent receives unsanctioned advice on what card to play from his Ancient Egyptian dragon waifu.

Realizing that fate can be changed, Isis is thus willing and able to save her brother.

Isayama just stopped giving a shit or ran out of ideas like the Promised Neverland author.
The thing with Eren that makes it worse is that he doesn't look into if fate can be changed since he just sits on his ass, does nothing, and when Mikasa familyzones him he decides "Fate definitely can't be changed now!"

He called himself a piece of shit worse than Reiner and was bogged down by guilt after literally manipulating himself to go emo and decide to kill everyone to protect the Eldians.

Now, repeat all that that doesn't make it pants on head exceptional.
Add onto the fact that the reason the whole war conflict happened to his island is because Eren literally worked with his brother to get the "One Good Eldian" to declare war on the island because "MUH FATE!"

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1633208370364.png

Also, remember that in that series of Yu-Gi-Oh! everything runs on fate, and destiny, so Kaiba spitting it in the face, telling it to fuck off, and that he'll decide his own is even more fucking badass.

If Kaiba met Eren, he would just mock him for being a slave to destiny, and not being strong enough to make his own way.