Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

Who is the father of Historia's child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
Like honestly, what is their plan? Eren has Godlike powers and could just instantly kill anyone who came at him. Of course, Isayama won't do that. But he's never been consistent.
Okay, new theory.

Levi kills Zeke by eating him and then turns into a titan-shifter. He then climbs Eren in his monkey-titan form like he's fucking King Kong, and brings Mikasa along because the power of love, and friendship means something now. Mikasa cries out to Eren to stop, and that she does love him in a romantic way this time, and Eren stops his racist global genocide, because his Love Quest is now complete.

He, and the Marleyans are completely forgiven, because consequences don't exist in this world. Oh, and I guess Historia has her baby, and the father is Kenny some weirdo we've never seen before.

The end.

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
So two questions. First, how fucking slow are these goddamn Wall Titans moving? Gabi said it's been a few days, so I'm gonna assume it's been three days of non stop walking and they still haven't reached Marley, which Grisha's flashback showed is less then a day away from Paradise if you take a boat. Even Rod's Titan, which was bigger and couldn't walk, moved faster.

Second, was it ever established that Hange has medical experience beyond what was taught in basic training? Because there's no fucking way a novice would've been able to treat Levi as well as she did.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
So two questions. First, how fucking slow are these goddamn Wall Titans moving? Gabi said it's been a few days, so I'm gonna assume it's been three days of non stop walking and they still haven't reached Marley, which Grisha's flashback showed is less then a day away from Paradise if you take a boat. Even Rod's Titan, which was bigger and couldn't walk, moved faster.

Second, was it ever established that Hange has medical experience beyond what was taught in basic training? Because there's no fucking way a novice would've been able to treat Levi as well as she did.
I don't know. It honestly doesn't feel like it's been days. Everything has just been happening so fast, and yet apparently it's been happening so slow. To me, it feels like it's been three hours at the most. I'm just gonna chalk this up to Eren's time-fuckery breaking the universe to point where the perception of time has been distorted, and slow downed for all the other characters.

As for Hange, no. The only time I can think of her patching someone up was when she was tending to Eren after Levi thought it was a good idea to beat him within an inch of his life in packed courtroom when didn't have full control over his powers, nor did Levi actually have his gear with him. Eren was mostly healed by that time, so she didn't to do anything besides press a cloth to his face.

Actually, now that you mention it, the only person I remember ever actually showing some kind of basic medical skills was Sasha when she stitched up Levi after his battle with Kenny. Just another instance of Sasha being useful, and that killing her off was a terrible idea. Besides her, I don't remember anyone else having medical training at all in the SC. As @Secret Asshole mentioned before, there seems to be no medics in any of the squads, so I don't think any of them have any medical training whatsoever. With Sasha, I think it's because she learned survival skills prior to joining the SC.

Isayama's explaination is probably that because Hange is a scientist, she obviously knows all sciences, including medical. Honestly, I'm just more mad that Levi got off this easily.

tl;dr-Eren broke time so hard it slowed down for everyone else, and author fiat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draza and Stay safe

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
did she treat him in any way besides stitching? I could buy her knowing how to do stitches but nothing else. maaaybe pulling out some small external shrapnel. I mean he's gotta be more fucked up than just gashes and bruises right? all he had for defense was holding a sword in front of him in that flashback panel we got. then again isayama might just run this shit on one piece rules. put some bandages on and you're fine unless you have a hole in your chest.

also this whole situation is just what eren said was incredibly unlikely and "rosy" to pixis. maybe he knew this was gonna happen in some way and wanted the future to be different? he did ask that girl to throw away mikasa's scarf. if she doesnt have the scarf then it doesnt go like it did in the vision he had at the start of the series. or maybe isayama changed his mind.

also also that whole thing with connie felt like filler, or at least really underbaked. it was resolved, and then they went back to the real plot. it feels like the sort of thing isayama felt he had to address, but he just went through the motions to get it done. connie asking him to brush his mom's teeth was funny though. on that note I think that's why he brought in some comedy one last time, "might as well have one last laugh before the series is over", but I actually liked that okay. "embarrassed anime girl eating food" is an overused trope but I dont care. I really like that the warriors are all so impressed by sweets.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's obvious at this point that Eren has to die. That would be my preferred ending. Just like Eren had to kill the titans to get the Eldians freedom, the Eldians have to kill Eren to get the world freedom. If it ends with magic friendship bullshit I'll be in here shitposting with you guys, don't worry.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
Okay, new theory.

Levi kills Zeke by eating him and then turns into a titan-shifter. He then climbs Eren in his monkey-titan form like he's fucking King Kong, and brings Mikasa along because the power of love, and friendship means something now. Mikasa cries out to Eren to stop, and that she does love him in a romantic way this time, and Eren stops his racist global genocide, because his Love Quest is now complete.

He, and the Marleyans are completely forgiven, because consequences don't exist in this world. Oh, and I guess Historia has her baby, and the father is Kenny some weirdo we've never seen before.

The end.
You forgot to work the time travel / crying bit in. (So will the author.)

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's obvious at this point that Eren has to die. That would be my preferred ending. Just like Eren had to kill the titans to get the Eldians freedom, the Eldians have to kill Eren to get the world freedom. If it ends with magic friendship bullshit I'll be in here shitposting with you guys, don't worry.
My point is its utterly impossible for this to happen. There's no way to stop him. He could just go, "Put all these bitches to sleep for 4 days" and that's that. Anything other is pure bullshit. You're trying to fucking kill a living God with 19th century weapons.

And if they DO manage to kill him, its Code Geass all over again, which was pure garbage ("I was pretending to be bad so the world would unite"), it doesn't matter if he's genuinely that way, the ending would nearly be identical.

The only way Eren dies if they let him kill him.

Honestly, the only real way I see this ending uniquely is time travel. Eren fucking kills everyone, sees what a mistake it is, then time travels to undo the titans and he returns to being a child. Basically you retcon the series but build a better future. I don't know. Its just JoJo Part 6 though, which basically retcons everything from 6 into the happiest ending possible. But Araki has always been an optimistic writer.

I just don't see an origonal ending out of this unless Eren kills everyone and the world, sitting on a throne of skulls.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My point is its utterly impossible for this to happen. There's no way to stop him. He could just go, "Put all these bitches to sleep for 4 days" and that's that. Anything other is pure bullshit. You're trying to fucking kill a living God with 19th century weapons.

And if they DO manage to kill him, its Code Geass all over again, which was pure garbage ("I was pretending to be bad so the world would unite"), it doesn't matter if he's genuinely that way, the ending would nearly be identical.

The only way Eren dies if they let him kill him.

Honestly, the only real way I see this ending uniquely is time travel. Eren fucking kills everyone, sees what a mistake it is, then time travels to undo the titans and he returns to being a child. Basically you retcon the series but build a better future. I don't know. Its just JoJo Part 6 though, which basically retcons everything from 6 into the happiest ending possible. But Araki has always been an optimistic writer.

I just don't see an origonal ending out of this unless Eren kills everyone and the world, sitting on a throne of skulls.
I wouldn't mind the time travel ending, either, but it would be incredibly weird because it seems to be a "stable time loop" type of time travel. At the very least, though, a post-apocalyptic ending where Eren regrets everything and desperately wants to undo it would be unique. I'm smelling a bullshit friend ending, though, because Mikasa took the scarf back. She's going to try to convince him to be a good boi again.

Which would suck, because one of the things I did like in the last few chapters was that statement she made in 123 about Eren always being like this and everyone else willfully ignoring it.

At the very least, a "kill everything" ending would be unique too.

EDIT: I just noticed that Gabi's hair is near-identical to Eren's current hair. Isayama, you fucking hack.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the time travel ending, either, but it would be incredibly weird because it seems to be a "stable time loop" type of time travel. At the very least, though, a post-apocalyptic ending where Eren regrets everything and desperately wants to undo it would be unique. I'm smelling a bullshit friend ending, though, because Mikasa took the scarf back. She's going to try to convince him to be a good boi again.

Which would suck, because one of the things I did like in the last few chapters was that statement she made in 123 about Eren always being like this and everyone else willfully ignoring it.

At the very least, a "kill everything" ending would be unique too.

EDIT: I just noticed that Gabi's hair is near-identical to Eren's current hair. Isayama, you fucking hack.
The best ending would be Erin going back into Paths..and whispering to the first titan girl. "PSST..Go close the Pig pen, trust me it will make things a lot better" and changing the past so none of this shit ever went down.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me, I know I've said this before, but I really hate the fact that Levi never has to face any consequences of his actions outside of him "feeling bad".

Get your friends killed because of your arrogance? Oh yeah, I'm fucking pissed about it, but I don't regret my actions.

Assault a teen with uncontrolled, explosive shape-shifting powers in a packed courtroom while not wearing your gear? No one besides Mikasa even tried to stop me, and she's the only one that seems to hold it against me.

Be a cryptic shit to Eren, and lead him to nearly getting captured by Annie? I handled it. Don't worry.

Get your squad killed, and rob a man of his daughter, and future grandchildren because you wouldn't shut the fuck up about torturing an already captured person? Yeah, I broke my ankle, and I got my squad, and heavily-implied-to-be fiance killed, and yeah, I'm bummed out about it, but I still don't regret it, and no one even brings it up later.

Cause catastrophic damage due to said prisoner escaping, and killing innocent civilians and orphaning an untold amount of children? Don't even bat an eye.

Lose Eren even though he's your personal responsibility, get more people killed, and get Erwin crippled? Not my fault.

Lose Eren again, and get even more people killed? Whatever.

Literally torture people? Nothing.

Let Zeke escape, because you wouldn't shut up? Yeah, I lost my master best friend, and I'm really sad about it, but that's it.

Get into a fight with two teenagers by being a dick, and escalating the situation instead of being a reasonable adult? The brats get sent to the dungeon for insubordination, and I get off scot-free. But don't worry, I feel really bad about losing Erwin.

Lose Eren again, this time for months, and he commits a Dresden during that time? No one even fucking says anything.

Fall into a trap, get your subordinates turned into titans, and nearly get killed? Phew, that was a close one! I actually starting learning regretting my actions for once. But nope. Still nothing.

Get your ass blown sky-high after mutilating, torturing, and impaling a live explosive an already incapacitated, suicidal Zeke, and taunting him about being eaten alive? I lost two fingers, my face got kinda fucked up, and I was out for a few days, but I'm fine. No broken bones, burns, brain damage, rupture organs, nothing. I'm conscious, and moving just days later with minimal medical treatment. And I probably don't regret anything.

Be responsible for causing literally more than half of all the problems in this series? Neither I, nor anyone else in-story seems to realize this, let alone call me out on it.

--

I mean, I don't why I thought it would turn out any differently, but I did. I thought-I hoped that this time-this fucking time Levi would have to face some kind of punishment for his actions outside of hurt fee-fees. I truly believed that all his past actions would finally catch up to him, and that karma would finally bite him in the ass.

But no.

I foolishly believed that a fucking explosion that literally ripped apart space, and time, and literally fucking sent a guy into another dimension would make him face any sort of permanent, or even short term consequences. But I was wrong. No. Not even that was enough. He gets away with it again. He's free to continue doing whatever he wants, and no one can stop him.

Rate me MOTI, but Levi pisses me off more than anything else in the entire series. More than the Nazis, more than the Time-Transcendence, more than the world-building breakage, more than the shitty writing, and ugly-ass art, more than Gabi, and more than this entire fucking thing being kicked off by a bunch of escaped pigs.

No. It's him. It's him, and how no matter what fucking happens, he doesn't learn anything, no ever directly calls him out on it, and he never, ever, has to actually face any actual consequences of his actions outside feeling bad. You can try to argue that his friends dying is a punishment for what he does, but I'd argue that if they really were, he would've stopped pulling this shit right after he got Isabel, and Farlan killed. But as we all know, he didn't, and has continued to live by his, and Erwin's utterly disastrous, and I'd argue downright disgusting, and sociopathic philosophy.

"I don't regret my actions."

Yeah. Sure.

But everyone else does.

Last edited:

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
Chapter 127 is now out: 127 Typeset
We're in the endgame and we're still fucking getting filler. It's not even good filler, its just that everyone sat around a campfire, insulted each other, didn't even come up with any counter arguments for the Rumbling beyond "Killing is always bad, except when we do it", and came up with the most bare bones plan possible that's obviously not gonna fucking work.

And shouldn't the Wall Titans have crossed the ocean by now? We saw water splashes the last chapter, so they were at least at the beach two (I think) days ago. Shouldn't they have just finished making Marley crumble in the rumble by the time the chapter ends?

• Agree

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
I love how some scans translate the chapter's name as "Night Before the Apocalypse" when the apocalypse already started like three days ago in-series.

"In order to stop Eren. Mass slaughter is wrong."

First of all Hange, that is a terrible way to word this. Second of all, now is the time you decide this? Not when you guys accidentally mass slaughtered all of those civilians when you thought trying to capture Annie in a populated district was a good idea? Or all the other times the Survey Corps has done something similar?

Also, define "mass slaughter" in this situation, please. I thought you guys were just going to kill Eren, and all the other Rumbling titans. Is that not the plan? Are you going kill other people? Do titans suddenly count as people now? Because you found out that they were people like five plus years ago, and that didn't stop you guys from killing them all last time.

I mean, I think she means mass slaughter on purpose this time, and with malice, but the wording is just so vague that it comes off as insultingly hypocritical. Either that, or she means Eren's global genocide plan is bad, and if so, no fucking shit, Hange. You might wanna make it a little clearer that that's what you're talking about.

"YOU CAN'T JUST MASSACRE EVERYONE!! LIKE HELL THERE'S EVER A GOOD REASON TO DO THAT!!"

So, are we finally admitting that Erwin's mindset was wrong, fucked up beyond belief, and that it, and his plans caused much more damage than they ever should've been allowed to? Is that what's happening? Hange, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

"Eren ended up there...because of my own weak-minded and idealistic thoughts." Shut the fuck up. No, he fucking didn't. This isn't Hange's fault. If anything, he ended up there because he's a born psychopath, and being "mentored" under Levi's own sociopathic teachings just made him worse. Also, Time-Transcendence, and time paradoxes, but you guys don't know about that yet. What I'm saying is that Eren was fucked from the start, and had other influences that made him get this bad. It's nowhere near Hange's fault, and I'd argue that she was actually a good influence on him, and should've had a bigger impact on him.

"Just bringing about this island's freedom is enough. There's certainly no one among those comrades who would say something so narrow-minded."

I can't tell if Hange is being serious, or this is supposed to be a subtle dig towards Erwin. I really don't know. The art might be implying that given the prior dialogue, but for the life of me, I can't tell. The clarity in this chapter sucks.

Speaking of things sucking, the art in this chapter is god awful. I legitimately thought the guy talking about Hange suddenly developing a sense of justice was Shadis until Jean started freaking out. I cannot tell who's who most of the time.

"Eren would have never done this if he hadn't seen his mom get eaten."

Did everyone just forget that Eren murdered two grown men at the age of eight while screaming like a maniac? Really? Yeah, I think so, unfortunately. To be fair, it's not like anyone besides Mikasa is still alive to know about it, so...

Look, like I said before, Eren was born a murderous lunatic, a victim of circumstance, and trauma, bad influences, and the result of a time paradox. What I'm getting at is that Eren has always been fucked up, and while seeing his mom die did drastically increase his bloodlust, it's not like he never had it to begin with.

Also, he seemed relatively "normal" (ie, not a genocidal edgelord) up until a while ago, so you really can't blame his mother dying as the sole cause of his current behavior.

"HOW LONG WILL KEEP PLAYING THE VICTIM FOR SOMETHING THAT DATES BACK TWO THOUSAND YEARS?!"

"HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS KEEP PLAYING THE VICTIM FOR A KID LETTING OUT SOME PIGS?!" Seriously, do they actually know that's the real reason? Because I feel like they would bring that up if they did.

Everyone is literally just fighting with each other like usual. Just bitching, and spouting nonsense. Our heroes, ladies, and gentlemen.

This chapter is such a fucking trainwreck. Thank god for Jean beating the shit out of Reiner for killing Marco, and scoring a kick on Gabi for getting in the the way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
Remember back when Historia being a Mary Sue and getting WAY too much focus was the second biggest problem AoT had?

Only now, when we actually need her to get some focus in order to move the plot along, she's almost completely removed from the story.

This is easily one of Isayama's biggest flaws as a writer, next to terrible pacing and fucked up morals. He loves this shiny new character he made, shoves them down the narrative for months at the expensive of all the other characters, then just throws them away when he gets bored with them. He's like a little kid.

• Agree

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
This is easily one of Isayama's biggest flaws as a writer, next to terrible pacing and fucked up morals.
I legitimately don't even know what he's advocating for anymore.

"Mass slaughter is wrong!" Well yeah, no shit. But why do you suddenly have a problem with it now?

All of this comes down to really poor wording. If by "mass slaughter" Hange means "genocide" then suddenly everything makes sense. But for some reason she's not saying genocide so it makes everything really confusing, and hypocritical. This why her statement of "In order to stop Eren. Mass slaughter is wrong." makes no sense in the context of the conversation.

This conversation would make so much more sense if we knew just who the fuck Hange was talking about.

I believe she's referring to everyone besides Eren, but the problem with that is that only Eren is hellbent on global genocide. The KoM seemed to be only focused on the Eldians, and the rest of the world doesn't seem to give a shit and/or know about the situation between the two, so why she would be referring to them in this case makes no sense. It's so fucking unclear, I think it might actually be a translation error.

All I know is that if you're going to state the obvious universal claim that "mass slaughter is wrong!" you should not be this fucking vague with it.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
The elephant in the room is still that while Eren may be morally wrong, he's not stupid. Eldia is screwed all ways to Sunday at this point, and no one has a plan. If they manage to stop Eren, the efforts to defeat Zeke more or less become meaningless.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
The elephant in the room is still that while Eren may be morally wrong, he's not stupid. Eldia is screwed all ways to Sunday at this point, and no one has a plan. If they manage to stop Eren, the efforts to defeat Zeke more or less become meaningless.
Counterargument:

Eren's not stupid, but he's become so blinded with hate that he stupidly thinks global genocide is a good idea.

Tags
None