Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bunny Tracks

You and I'll be safe and sound
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's something I've been wondering for a while.

Has any anime, any mainstream anime, gone off the rails this hard before? At least in recent times? The only one I can kinda think of is Darling in the Franxx, but not even that compares to the absolute batshittery that AoT has devolved into.

Last edited:

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I can't really think of any manga or anime that's just done this sort of shit before. I mean its absolute insanity. The writing is just...ugh. For the latest chapter

Armin realizes Eren has a secret plan and doesn't want to do Zeke's sterilization plan and may have his own goals to save the island, and that him telling Mikasa she was a slave and kicking the shit out of Armin (a callback to when Levi beat the shit out of Eren for his own good, except the roles are reversed) was all a ruse.

YOU MEAN THE FRIENDS AND PSEDUO-FAMILY HE RISKED HIS LIFE FOR THE ENTIRE MANGA AND ANIME WAS ALL A BLUFF WOWOWOWOW AMAZING I DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING.

I mean fucking seriously, that was obvious from the start. "WHY WOULD EREN DO THIS?!!" Maybe because he loves them so much and doesn't want them to die in the cross-fire of his own plan? To keep them far away? Maybe he wants to blunt the impact of his death on Mikasa by making her hate him and be more independent? "WHY WOULD HE ARREST THEM OMG" You know, to keep them safe from a military invasion and a Kujo royal rumble. We apparently needed like 6 months to realize this.

Is this shit going to be like Jojo? "Hahah, I've got you now." "Oh no you don't, you fell into my trap"

Also Connie is a dumb faggot and deserves to be splattered.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
So here's something I've been wondering for a while.

Has any anime, any mainstream anime, gone off the rails this hard before? At least in recent times? The only one I can kinda think of is Darling in the Franxx, but not even that compares to the absolute batshittery that AoT has devolved into.
I really can’t think of another series that has gone off the rails to the extent that AOT has.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this shit going to be like Jojo? "Hahah, I've got you now." "Oh no you don't, you fell into my trap"
Hey, at least Jojo is an enjoyable insanity. Not a sad, painful one like AoT is now.

Also apparently Falco wants to marry Gabi, the cunt who killed Sasha. I don't care, because I hate both of them.

nazi marriage.jpg

Also Connie is a dumb faggot and deserves to be splattered.
Honestly, I can kinda see where Connie's coming from. The amount of betrayals, and bullshit betrayals in this series is ridiculous. He's wrong, but unlike everyone else, he actually has a good reason to act like this. It sucks though, because Connie was one of the few remaining characters I actually still liked. Mostly for the fact that he was able to express an emotion besides anger, sadness, and stoicism.

Random question, but was Sasha's boyfriend, Niccolo, a thing before the time skip? Because I always thought Connie and Sasha were together. Niccolo's entire existence seemed to come completely out of nowhere for me. You know, much like the KoM's.

Mikasa left her scarf behind, and I don't really know how to feel about it. On hand, I feel like she should've seen through Eren's bullshit lies, and kept it. On the other hand, part of me is happy that she ditched it so she can finally move on from that dumbass.

Also, Jean's apparently always thought Eren was really cool. Because that totally holds up under scrutiny, and doesn't have tons of evidence pointing to the contrary. Nope, no sirree. He always thought Eren was awesome. I guess he really was tsundere for him all this time.

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
Is it me or is this page heavily implying that Armin has been doing something "improper" to Annie?

I mean, just look at the way he completely flips the fuck out and immediately claims he wasn't doing anything sexual, even though Hitch wasn't claiming he did anything other then touch the crystal. We already knows he sits in front of Annie and stares at her for hours like a deranged pervert, and that he inherited Bertholdt's crush on her, it wouldn't shock me at all if he's been jacking off to her.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me or is this page heavily implying that Armin has been doing something "improper" to Annie?

I mean, just look at the way he completely flips the fuck out and immediately claims he wasn't doing anything sexual, even though Hitch wasn't claiming he did anything other then touch the crystal. We already knows he sits in front of Annie and stares at her for hours like a deranged pervert, and that he inherited Bertholdt's crush on her, it wouldn't shock me at all if he's been jacking off to her.
This is another problem AoT has. It's usually a sex-free anime, so the times when stuff like this pops up it feels extremely jarring and out of place.

Also, Hitch seems to be taking it pretty well that Armin is obviously jacking off to her comatose friend. You'd think she'd be pissed, but no. She's totally okay with it.

Last edited:

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
Random question, but was Sasha's boyfriend, Niccolo, a thing before the time skip? Because I always thought Connie and Sasha were together. Niccolo's entire existence seemed to come completely out of nowhere for me. You know, much like the KoM's
No, and there's also no concrete evidence that Sasha and Niccolo were dating. I personally didn't get that impression, plus Isayama constantly teased her with Connie. Yet another example of how far the writing has fallen.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, and there's also no concrete evidence that Sasha and Niccolo were dating. I personally didn't get that impression, plus Isayama constantly teased her with Connie. Yet another example of how far the writing has fallen.
Okay, so I checked the wikia, and Niccolo is apparently actually a Marleyan who took a liking to Sasha because she complimented his cooking skills. Also, he tried a break a bottle of wine over Gabi's head, but Falco protected her.
lol.png
He later tried to kill her for killing Sasha, but was unfortunately unsuccessful.

Yeah, I apologize for the misinformation. My only guess as to why I thought they were a thing is that I remembered reading somewhere that Sasha had fallen in love with him because of his cooking skills, and the fact that when someone called Sasha a "potato smelling devil's pussy" (because I guess that's how people talk now), Niccolo lost his shit.

My bad.

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Bleach ran into a huge problem with Ichigo. For whatever reason Kubo decided that Ichigo couldn't just be a Shinnigami, he had to be part hollow, a Vizard, a Quincy, and a fullbringer. It got ridiculous how overpowered Kubo kept trying to make Ichigo as well as the villains because he spent more time on creating ways to make Ichigo be more powerful, but didn't let Ichigo grow as a character.

A huge problem with these DBZ style battle manga is when characters hit a point where they become incredibly over powered, the world around them never really changes and even with the fact there are now hilariously overpowered monsters/men/aliens around them now everything stays the same.

The exceptions to this rule actually are One Punch Man and Mob psycho 100. One of the things about both of these stories I love is that when shit gets real and after it ends ends, the world changes a a result of it. One Punch man has heros training to try to become stronger to help people as well as heros who change after meeting Saitama and in Mob Psychos world he actually makes friends and tries to change his life while changing the lives of other characters he meets and the world around him.

Bleach lacks this a lot, characters get little changes along the way but never really seem to grow. Naruto did a lot of this as well, but even in Naruto it had several big moments where characters would actually grow. Berserk is a favorite example of mine because wherever Guts goes he grows a little and the people he meets grow as well. Its like having Serpico, who hates Guts and tries to kill him several times, grow to respect him and accept him as a comrade in arms.

Kubo seemed to forgot to do this after his first 150 chapters. Uryu Ishida is still pretty much the same character at the end of the story as he was in the beginning. So is Inoue, So is Ichigo. That makes them less interesting overall :/

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, at least Jojo is an enjoyable insanity. Not a sad, painful one like AoT is now.

Also apparently Falco wants to marry Gabi, the cunt who killed Sasha. I don't care, because I hate both of them.

View attachment 788821

Honestly, I can kinda see where Connie's coming from. The amount of betrayals, and bullshit betrayals in this series is ridiculous. He's wrong, but unlike everyone else, he actually has a good reason to act like this. It sucks though, because Connie was one of the few remaining characters I actually still liked. Mostly for the fact that he was able to express an emotion besides anger, sadness, and stoicism.

Random question, but was Sasha's boyfriend, Niccolo, a thing before the time skip? Because I always thought Connie and Sasha were together. Niccolo's entire existence seemed to come completely out of nowhere for me. You know, much like the KoM's.

Mikasa left her scarf behind, and I don't really know how to feel about it. On hand, I feel like she should've seen through Eren's bullshit lies, and kept it. On the other hand, part of me is happy that she ditched it so she can finally move on from that dumbass.

Also, Jean's apparently always thought Eren was really cool. Because that totally holds up under scrutiny, and doesn't have tons of evidence pointing to the contrary. Nope, no sirree. He always thought Eren was awesome. I guess he really was tsundere for him all this time.
Well, Gabi finally admitted she realizes these were just people and doesn't hate them anymore. I'd say that's basically a death signal in most narratives, realizing your mistakes though its far too late. But Isayma fucking loves the shit out of Gabi as a character even though she's terrible. He killed fan favorite Sasha because he was going to kill her earlier, but the audience took a liking to her. And then he started watching Game of Thrones and he decided he needed random drama.

Technically Connie wasn't betrayed, Eren was just acting. He's got no intention of doing what Zeke wants and sterilizing the entire population which would be fucking contrary to anything. And then there's the fact we know Eren's lies are all bullshit BUT WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS PLAN IS. Its probably fucking stupid though.

Well, it symbolizes that she's either moving on from Eren or becoming her own person. Its not like she threw it in the dumpster. I think Isayama did that because SO many people were saying that she just loves Eren because of her Ackerman side, some even go to the re.tarded lengths that Levi gave Armin the serum during serum-bowl because of Ackerman shit (by the way, even though the anime is going to crater the story, serum bowl was done about a billion times better in the anime). I think its a way of basically saying, 'No, Eren has never brainwashed Mikasa because of her Ackerman side. She really and truly does love Eren.' Her leaving the scarf behind might also be proving it to herself that she can do it and she's her own person.

And any fucking idiot who thought that was real had me banging my head against the wall.

EDIT:
I fucking love Jojo, no question. That wasn't a criticism, its just how the battles work. I'm half-way through Stardust Crusaders and its AMAZING. Though I don't like Jotaro as much as Joseph or Jonathan.

Isayama wanted to pull an Evangelion where Shinji jerks off of over Asuka. but is already plagiarizing too many things so he had to stop. Seriously, I think that's the reason. That and he doesn't have the balls to pull it off.

Also people have been begging for him to do something with Annie, but he clearly doesn't know what to do with her so she'll just probably never wake up or just get eaten at some point.

This is another problem AoT has. It's usually a sex-free anime, so the times when stuff like this pops up it feels extremely jarring and out of place.

Also, Hitch seems to be taking it pretty well that Armin is obviously jacking off to her comatose friend. You'd think she'd be pissed, but no. She's totally okay with it.
Its sex free, but its audience doesn't want to be sex free. 90% of the AoT manga and anime audience is lusting over the cast and making them fuck each other.

Also if Isayama makes some random farmer the father of Historia's child I'll laugh. But then again, here's how he planned to end the Manga:

I’m at a loss with respect to that. At first it was going to be a traumatic ending. Like in the movie ‘Mist’ where everyone dies, I wanted to >do something like that.

Looking at all the fans who have come to support Shingeki by way of the anime, doing a criminal thing like that to them is just not >something I can do, so I can’t really think that was what I really wanted in the first place.

If you don't know, in the movie 'The Mist', There is this intern-dimensional rip caused by a bad experiment in which monsters come out and start murdering everyone. It takes place in a small town, that's cut off from the rest of the world. The end of the movie hast them driving in this gigantic Mist which is unending, with no sign of any life or signal from the outside world. The characters all decide to commit suicide. All of them do, except Thomas Jane, because as he's about to do it, all these' tanks and APCs start rolling by and the army is just fucking up these monster's shit.

It turns out that no, everything was being contained by the military and the world was fine, it was an accident and the military just fucked the creatures ten ways from Sunday and it isn't the apocalypse. So Thomas Jane just watched his entire family and friends blow their brains out for no reason, including his wife and child. The movie ends with him screaming as he goes insane with this realization.

Also he's completely lying, he totally wanted to do that. The problem is that they'd fucking string him up and beat him to death like a fucking pinata if he did that.

Its funny, if this series had stuck to protecting the walls, exploring the titans, and not leaving the country to go to quasi Victorian/WW1/2 and stayed with that it would have plateaued as a series and kept its focus. Instead we have Titans buttholes being quantum time loops or something.
It would have been 10 million times better.

So when the roar happens soon? Will everyone become a Titan to kill the enemies given we know both gorilla man and Eren can transform Titans and control them at will? Because that might end the battle faster and both sides lose NOTHING! lol
The prevailing theory is when Eren comes into contact with Zeke, he will betray his plan to use mass sterilization and prevent Zeke from roaring and turning everyone into Titans. Eren is going to do either one of two things: One, after interacting with Zeke, Eren activates the 'Rumbling' and frees the wall Titans who basically eradicate what is the rest of the world's army. Two, Eren interacts with Zeke and becomes the ultimate coordinate, traveling along the PATHS to try and eliminate the power of the titans once and for all, which is why that girl saved Zeke. Then it somehow ends in a timeloop because Isayama is a sadist.

But Zeke is definitely being played by Eren it seems at this point.

Yeah, Bleach ran into a huge problem with Ichigo. For whatever reason Kubo decided that Ichigo couldn't just be a Shinnigami, he had to be part hollow, a Vizard, a Quincy, and a fullbringer. It got ridiculous how overpowered Kubo kept trying to make Ichigo as well as the villains because he spent more time on creating ways to make Ichigo be more powerful, but didn't let Ichigo grow as a character.

A huge problem with these DBZ style battle manga is when characters hit a point where they become incredibly over powered, the world around them never really changes and even with the fact there are now hilariously overpowered monsters/men/aliens around them now everything stays the same.

The exceptions to this rule actually are One Punch Man and Mob psycho 100. One of the things about both of these stories I love is that when shit gets real and after it ends ends, the world changes a a result of it. One Punch man has heros training to try to become stronger to help people as well as heros who change after meeting Saitama and in Mob Psychos world he actually makes friends and tries to change his life while changing the lives of other characters he meets and the world around him.
One Punch man is kind of different because that's basically its entire premise of being OP and the consequences of that.

Last edited:

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Technically Connie wasn't betrayed, Eren was just acting. He's got no intention of doing what Zeke wants and sterilizing the entire population which would be fucking contrary to anything. And then there's the fact we know Eren's lies are all bullshit BUT WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS PLAN IS. Its probably fucking stupid though.
True, but I mostly meant when Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt betrayed them.

As for Eren's plan, fuck if I know. I don't know what anyone's plan is anymore considering the fact that they seem to change their end goals every chapter.

Its sex free, but its audience doesn't want to be sex free. 90% of the AoT manga and anime audience is lusting over the cast and making them fuck each other.
It might be sex free, but it does have a few sexual moments in it. Aside from the reveal that Armin in all likelihood spanks it to Annie's unconscious body, the other two that I can really think of is the scene where a dressed in drag Armin gets groped by some old creep, and Zackley's infamous shit-machine (which oh my god they actually did put it in the anime what the fuck). I know the latter isn't supposed to be taken as sexual, but look me in the eyes and tell me Isayama didn't put it in there because it totally wasn't his fetish.

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, but I mostly meant when Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt betrayed them.

As for Eren's plan, fuck if I know. I don't know what anyone's plan is anymore considering the fact that they seem to change their end goals every chapter.

It might be sex free, but it does have a few sexual moments in it. Aside from the reveal that Armin in all likelihood spanks it to Annie's unconscious body, the other two that I can really think of is the scene where a dressed in drag Armin gets groped by some old creep, and Zackley's infamous shit-machine (which oh my god they actually did put it in the anime what the fuck). I know the latter isn't supposed to be taken as sexual, but look me in the eyes and tell me Isayama didn't put it in there because it totally wasn't his fetish.
Ah, Gotcha.

Yup, everything seems to be contradicting itself and making absolutely no sense. Must be Attack on Titan time!

You're talking about a guy who collects his own fucking nail clippings. He's a fucking autist to the nth degree and will fuck this book up with no survivors. So yeah, they put it in the anime.

Tags
None