Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

Who is the father of Historia's child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
I disagree, because if it is actual foreshadowing it basically becomes like Armin's English dub scream: Utterly hilarious, and awesome at the exact same time.

I'd honestly be really impressed.
The problem with that scene is that it's the only one pre time skip where Eren shows questionable behavior. The only other times were he goes into those insane screaming fits about how someone deserves to die in the most painful way imaginable were towards Reiner, Bert, and Annie, people who have all personally hurt him and killed people very close to him. He also wasn't acting calculating at all, he's just a kid lashing out at the people who hurt him the most in his life.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
Really? I agree with Bunny Tracks, "Eren turning into a villain" was the most hammered foreshadowing of the series. At the very least, Eren's behavior after the basement reveal made it obvious.
I disagree, because if it is actual foreshadowing it basically becomes like Armin's English dub scream: Utterly hilarious, and awesome at the exact same time.

I'd honestly be really impressed.
I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying. The foreshadowing in the PT sucked because it wasn't subtle at all. Go watch the scene in AotC where Anakin and Padme discuss politics; Anakin comes across like a future school shooter. Also, Anakin will then act normal and heroic in other scenes. If Eren's murder was supposed to be foreshadowing, then it sucks because it is too obvious and inconsistent.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
The way I see it, it can be basically be like most of the other "foreshadowing" examples from the first arc. Vague enough to apply to anything that happened afterwards.

Reactions: TerminalTryHard

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eren got increasingly more intelligent as the series went on, I don't think it's fair to say that he has to be a dumbass all the time.

Reactions: Draza

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
An eight year old boy, with no known prior trauma, or negative influences before hand (I'll get to the PATHs thing in a second) willingly, calculatingly, and savagely stabbed two grown to death all whilst screaming bloody murder about how "they were a disease" and "had to die".

That is not normal, and even if you take into account that future!Eren used the PATHs system to "influence" his younger self to do it, that still doesn't account for how disturbingly eager, and willing kid!Eren was to kill someone.
I don't see how Eren killing career human traffickers who brutally murdered someone's family in front of them and kidnapped that someone to sell them into sexual slavery means he's a monster at that point in the story, Can you say you wouldn't be as furious in that position, at that age? or made a naive attempt to save that person? he's damn lucky he was able to get out of that alive, and there was no other way than making sure the traffickers were dead. what was he gonna do, wait for the MPs? ask them nicely to let her go, or somehow restrain them? they had to die. that's about as close to morally justified killing as the series has. the world was genuinely a slightly better place without them. I think retroactively isayama wanted that to be foreshadowing, but trying to frame that event as comparable to killing innocent civilians later on and then trying to murder 99% of the human race just seems silly to me. at least thats what I feel he's going for.

• Agree
Reactions: SheerHeartAttack

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how Eren killing career human traffickers who brutally murdered someone's family in front of them and kidnapped that someone to sell them into sexual slavery means he's a monster at that point in the story, Can you say you wouldn't be as furious in that position, at that age? or made a naive attempt to save that person? he's damn lucky he was able to get out of that alive, and there was no other way than making sure the traffickers were dead. what was he gonna do, wait for the MPs? ask them nicely to let her go, or somehow restrain them? they had to die. that's about as close to morally justified killing as the series has. the world was genuinely a slightly better place without them. I think retroactively isayama wanted that to be foreshadowing, but trying to frame that event as comparable to killing innocent civilians later on and then trying to murder 99% of the human race just seems silly to me. at least thats what I feel he's going for.
It's not the fact that Eren killed them. He was completely right to do so. Those fuckers deserved to die, and then some.

It's the fact that he did so readily, angrily, and that he did it when he was fucking eight. If he had done this when he was a teenager, I'd have no problem with it. But the fact is that Eren did it when he was a child. That fact that Eren at such a young age already had so much wrath inside him is what disturbs me.

Can I say I wouldn't be angry if I was in his position at his age? No, but I do know that my anger would be vastly outweighed by my terror. I'd be crying, and scared out of my mind. I wouldn't screaming about how "they were a disease", I'd be screaming because I would be terrified. If Eren killed them while acting like how I would, or rather, how any other child at his age would, as in tearfully shrieking in fear as I frantically stab them so they wouldn't hurt me, or my friend,I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. The disconnect occurs because Eren doesn't do that, and his behavior comes across as deeply unsettling, and unnatural.

Again, the issue is not that he kills them. He had every right to do it, and his actions were the right thing to do. He saved Mikasa. It's just how gun-ho, and for lack of a better word, insane, and bloodthirsty he is when he does it. Not to mention how he disturbingly lures the sex-traffickers into a false sense of security before stabbing one in the chest while coldly telling him he's not stupid, which just makes Eren seem even more unhinged.

There's a difference between a child forced to kill in self-defense, and a child forced to kill in self-defense who does it so calculatedly, and then starts screaming "YOU'RE A DISEASE! DIE! DIE!" as he brutally stabs a man over and over again. The two the are not the same situation.

I am not saying Eren was a monster at this time, and I apologize if that's what my words implied. What I meant was that he has always been crazy. He was not a monster, nor evil, but he was definitely not sane. Eren's actions during this scene by no means say that what has become was inevitable, but given the events of the the most recent chapters, they do come across as a very massive red flag.

Last edited:

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, has the series gotten this awful? Remember when it was just about stopping the titans, rebuilding a safe wall for the kingdom and characters trying to live their lives?

Why do these series always degrade into constant war or having to save the world? It makes me appreciate Hellsing a lot more when you realize that the undead Nazi army isn't trying to take over the world, they're just continuing the war so that they can all die in battle.

Even Berserk which has lots of wars, big and small gives its antagonists all kinds of ambiguity so that they're rarely traditional villains and arent trying to take over the world (Even though that kind of seems like what Femto is up too, but there seems to be something more to his actions).

This is what happens when you have a small story try to become a large story. Happened with Death Note, Happened with Bleach, happened with Naruto, and I wont mention One Piece because its too weird to take seriously.
What happened to One Piece?

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
One piece is perfectly paced with the setup being pre-timeskip, and the execution being post-timeskip. It never was a small story, its about becoming a pirate king.

The one piece ended up being a shitty black box
It was always been a black box from day one. There is a big difference between Raftel and The Titans.

Oda has known what was there from the start of the story. That is when a Black Box is bad. When you get Faggots like Jar Jar Abrams or The Shit head that Writes AOT that make a mystery without having a solution in place beforehand you get stupid shit like what happened with Attack on Titan.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
I love how most of this series' questions can now just answered with pigs.

Where did the titans come from?

Pigs.

Why do the KoM and the rest of the world hate the Eldians?

Pigs.

Why were the Eldians forced to live behind the Walls?

Pigs.

How are we gonna stop Eren?

Pigs, probably. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackBallz
I love how the solutions for most of this series' questions can now just be basically answered with pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs, probably.
Somebody called Pumba a Pig..and he decided to set up a war that ends in an endless cycle of Genocide.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I love how most of this series' questions can now just answered with pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs.

Pigs, probably. Hopefully.
Will Porky Pig make a cameo at the end and tell the audience "that's all folks"?

Tags
None