Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

Who is the father of Historia's child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
If the colossal caravan take more than 3 days to leave the island I wonder how long it will take for them to smash the entire planet, probably much more than Eren's remaining liefspan.

I mean, it was stated many times how painfully slow the Colossal Titan is, taking almost a minute to place one foot in front of the other one, they are basically as fast as a horse, and they would move even slower as a group.

That's why the Colossal has been shown to be used by Marley and Paradis as a nuke, simply using the transformation itself to level up a strategic zone instead of making the titan conspicuosly walk towards the target at snail pace.

Even Historia's father colossal titan, walking on 4 extremities was slow enought to be catched up by horses.

The caravan itself might be unstoppable and Marley's location will be eventually destroyed but they have an eternity to evacuate and the titans will literally take several years to move into distant countries.

Last edited:
If the colossal caravan take more than 3 days to leave the island I wonder how long it will take for them to smash the entire planet, probably much more than Eren's remaining liefspan.

I mean, it was stated many times how painfully slow the Colossal Titan is, taking almost a minute to place one foot in front of the other one, they are basically as fast as a horse, and they would move even slower as a group.

That's why the Colossal has been shown to be used by Marley and Paradis as a nuke, simply using the transformation itself to level up a strategic zone instead of making the titan conspicuosly walk towards the target at snail pace.

Even Historia's father colossal titan, walking on 4 extremities was slow enought to be catched up by horses.

The caravan itself might be unstoppable and Marley's location will be eventually destroyed but they have an eternity to evacuate and the titans will literally take several years to move into distant countries.
Time to Inevitable Doom : 24 Years 3 Months 4 Days 3 Hours
*Guy with a Binocular whose entire job is to watch the slow moving titans* "Hey Add another year to the counter, Erin Tripped on a tree."
Time to Inevitable Doom : 25 Years 3 Months 4 Days 2 Hours.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
So, here's a question I've been wanting to ask you guys for a while.

Let's say for the sake of argument that an actual afterlife exists in this series. And I don't mean like how the PATHs system kinda seems to be an afterlife, I guess. Sort of? It is if a you're titan-shifter, maybe? I don't know, I'm basing this off of Grisha being able to hug Zeke even though the fucker's been dead for literal years. That was probably Zeke just hallucinating, but given all the other insane shit that's happened, Grisha's ghost literally materializing, hugging his son, and tell him to wipe out his race over what happened to some pigs two thousand years ago seems perfectly possible.

Anyways, getting back to the point. Let's say heaven, or some equivalent exists for a second. Just for a moment. Okay, now on a scale of 1-10, how angry is Carla at her son right now? Also, how angry is Kuchel for her son basically causing most of this to begin with?

Okay, now on a scale of 1-10, how angry is Carla at her son right now? Also, how angry is Kuchel for her son basically causing most of this to begin with?
I would say about a 20.

Meanwhile God is pulling the plot of "God The Devil and Bob." and is revving up for another flood...but for real this time and everyone drowns no Arc this time. Quite frankly I hope the ending of the series is The big G beaming down from The Enterprise saying "YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS" and going Old Testimant on everyone involved.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Permuto

kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but Eren being the villain of the series isn't original, the whole series is a huge rip off of Berserk, Isayama even admitted in an interview that he based Mikasa off Casca. Eren is just his self insert version of Griffith and Levi is a cockblocked Guts. I'm just sick of all the circle jerking that attack on titan gets when it's just a shadow of a better series.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but Eren being the villain of the series isn't original, the whole series is a huge rip off of Berserk, Isayama even admitted in an interview that he based Mikasa off Casca. Eren is just his self insert version of Griffith and Levi is a cockblocked Guts. I'm just sick of all the circle jerking that attack on titan gets when it's just a shadow of a better series.
That is just...exceptional on all levels, not in the least because the characters aren't handled half as well as their Berserk counterparts. What was he thinking?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Draza

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
I've never seen, nor read Berserk so I can't attest to whether this is true, or not, but if it is, it's just another example that shows that for the last arc, and a half, AoT has had a huge identity crisis.

It doesn't know what it wants to be anymore, and it's been copying a fuck ton of other series for what seems to be no other reasons than A) Isayama wrote himself into a corner, and B) Isayama wanted to write something else, but couldn't until he wrapped up AoT, so he's been trying to incorporate his other story ideas into it.

This has resulted in the plot basically collapsing in upon itself, and the series having really no sense of self anymore. Hell, I wouldn't even know what to classify it as anymore. At least with the Big 3 you can sum up what they are pretty easily.

Naruto=Ninja Anime

One Piece=Pirate Anime

Bleach=Mystical Swordsman Anime? (I'm still not sure if that fits it entirely, but that's the best I could come up with)

Attack on Titan? Well, for the most part it was a unique spin on the zombie anime until it decided to become about WWII, Game of Thrones, time-travel, and racism for some inexplicable reason when it had literally no reason to do so.

It sucks because AoT had an identity, and a really good one at that, and seeing it turn into such garbage whilst trying to copy other licenses really angers, and disappoints me. It was good just the way it was, and didn't need all this extra shit to make it better.

It wasn't broke, so why the fuck did Isayama try to "fix" it?

Last edited:
  • Agree

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What basically amounts to time-travel is introduced. It's not really time-travel so much as it is Time-Transcendence because you don't physically go forward, and backwards in time, but your...consciousness/ essence/soul/whatever the fuck it is does, and it lets you fuck around with the timeline. Users of the PATHs system can "influence" events/people in the past/future to either change, prevent, or cause them to happen in the first place.
Sadly, I saw this coming.
He said he was inspired by Muv-Luv which had a similar plot device.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
Considering how slow he's going, by the time Eren actually gets there the Marleyans are going to be long gone, and then he's just going to be chasing them all over the map.

Reactions: Draza

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
It's honestly sad to see Attack On Titan go down this route.

I only saw the first season of the anime back when it was the hot new thing and a while back, I was going to read the manga until one of my IRL friends told me about how drastic of a turn it takes.

After reading this thread and seeing just how off the wall it's gotten, I'm convinced a fanfic writer could probably write a better story for the characters than Isayama is right now.

Hell, I'm surprised there haven't been an abundance of Romero-style zombie AU fanfiction for the show, given how it was initially envisioned as an experimental original take on the zombie apocalypse premise.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
Hell, I'm surprised there haven't been an abundance of Romero-style zombie AU fanfiction for the show, given how it was initially envisioned as an experimental original take on the zombie apocalypse premise.
There were back in the day, and a lot of fanart about it, too.
1584635778854.png
Unfortunately, almost all of them were also shipping fics, so that's a bummer.

Honestly, virtually none of the old fanfiction, and fanart has aged well given what's actually happened in the series. It's both hilarious, and depressing.

• Feels

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
There were back in the day, and a lot of fanart about it, too.
Unfortunately, almost all of them were also shipping fics, so that's a bummer.

Honestly, virtually none of the old fanfiction, and fanart has aged well given what's actually happened in the series. It's both hilarious, and depressing.
I knew there's a lot of shipping in the AoT fandom, but I didn't realize that zombie AU's were a big thing at the start of the fandom. Makes sense, given the show's early premise and the fact that the first season's heyday was 2012-2014, right in the midst of the big zombie apocalypse fad that The Walking Dead embodied around the same time.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind writing some AoT zombie AU fanfics that just ignore the stuff that happens later and keeps the early characterization of the cast, but in a Romero-style modern setting. I'd also avoid shipping too.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks
Tags
None