Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Who is the father of Historia's child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I wouldn't mind writing some AoT zombie AU fanfics that just ignore the stuff that happens later and keeps the early characterization of the cast, but in a Romero-style modern setting. I'd also avoid shipping too.
You should give it a shot, dude. It'd be more entertaining than what the actual series is nowadays.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

virg0

kiwifarms.net
You should give it a shot, dude. It'd be more entertaining than what the actual series is nowadays.
I created this account just because I wanted to say something directioned to Bunny Tracks about Eren insane reaction when killed those guys at age of eight, don't mind that random quote, don't know how to mention.
Don't you think that he's just, literally insane, and that reaction justifiable with proofs of that insanity throughout the series? I mean, one time or another we can see a bizarre side of him that even the voice actor tries to execute it, changing the tone of his voice, and usually he's screaming insane shit like killing every one who oppose him, with an edgy smile on his face. I don't know if it is really strange for a psycho to call two murderes, sextraffickers as diseases at that age. Yes, those speechs are usually forwarded for the titans, but I think that doesn't really matter if it is an eating monster or not, and more like he'll act similarly with anyone who tries to oppose his and others freedom (I was born into this world...), something that was happening back there with Mikasa.
This can even be interpreted as the Attack Titan will of freedom getting control of him, or it could be only a normal protagonist rage, but he isn't normal as I know.
I won't embed all scenes because it could look like as a spam, so I'll only put the one that, in my opinion, shows the better way that Eren is just insane. Here we have an unusual voice, a bizarre speech about tearing apart and eating another person, and especially those creep head, arms and eye movements.
the soundtrack always hit me.

SnK is strange for me, I don't share your guys opinion that it is awful nowadays, overall I feel like it is a normal series, even thinking that the Kill titans > Titans friends > Kill humans thing was really understandable and is way more interesting than if it was the millionth zombie thing, but the amount of shit that happens for the plot progresses bother even me, like Eren ripping of his fingers with pure force and escaping the handcuffs at Paths realm, not to say the most known ones that already have been talked here. I feel that my position is like there's more good things than bad things in SnK, lol.

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
I created this account just because I wanted to say something directioned to Bunny Tracks about Eren insane reaction when killed those guys at age of eight, don't mind that random quote, don't know how to mention.
Don't you think that he's just, literally insane, and that reaction justifiable with proofs of that insanity throughout the series? I mean, one time or another we can see a bizarre side of him that even the voice actor tries to execute it, changing the tone of his voice, and usually he's screaming insane shit like killing every one who oppose him, with an edgy smile on his face. I don't know if it is really strange for a psycho to call two murderes, sextraffickers as diseases at that age. Yes, those speechs are usually forwarded for the titans, but I think that doesn't really matter if it is an eating monster or not, and more like he'll act similarly with anyone who tries to oppose his and others freedom (I was born into this world...), something that was happening back there with Mikasa.
This can even be interpreted as the Attack Titan will of freedom getting control of him, or it could be only a normal protagonist rage, but he isn't normal as I know.
I won't embed all scenes because it could look like as a spam, so I'll only put the one that, in my opinion, shows the better way that Eren is just insane. Here we have an unusual voice, a bizarre speech about tearing apart and eating another person, and especially those creep head, arms and eye movements.

SnK is strange for me, I don't share your guys opinion that it is awful nowadays, overall I feel like it is a normal series, even thinking that the Kill titans > Titans friends > Kill humans thing was really understandable and is way more interesting than if it was the millionth zombie thing, but the amount of shit that happens for the plot progresses bother even me, like Eren ripping of his fingers with pure force and escaping the handcuffs at Paths realm, not to say the most known ones that already have been talked here. I feel that my position is like there's more good things than bad things in SnK, lol.
Not gonna lie, even though I remembered that Eren has always been a screaming lunatic, I forgot that he was this batshit insane in his teen years. God, I miss this Eren. At least his insanity was entertaining, and not the dead eyed, edgelord version we have now.

Getting back to the point, again, it's not that Eren snapping, and going on a genocidal rampage is a bad twist. It makes complete sense. How, and why Nazis, time-travel, racism, and this entire thing being caused by pigs does not.

That's the problem I have with it.

Draza

The attack that never happened
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Also been confirmed in recent chapters (Chapter 121), where Eren himself also admitted that he was always been like this.

Last edited:

Bunny Tracks

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, my biggest issue with current!Eren is that he's lost his entire personality, and has basically just become a genocidal version of Levi.

Don't get me wrong. I understand what Isayama was going for, but it really doesn't work for me. I get that's he's supposed to be a brooding, jaded badass embittered by his traumatic experiences, and the fact that literally the entire world hates his race because of some pigs, but he really doesn't feel like that to me.

Instead, he feels like an angsty, edgy, emo, pretentious, "it's not a phase, mom!" teenager. He's not cool, he's not entertaining, he's not interesting, he's annoying, and boring.

Which really sucks, because this kind of character development could've been really cool had the Isayama not fucked up the world-building, and presentation so badly. It could've been sort of Death Note-esque with Eren wanting to protect, and save his people by killing those he thought was a threat, but he ended up going too far, and that could've been how we got to this point.

But unfortunately we didn't.

We got something much, much stupider.

Last edited:
Tags
None