Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bunny Tracks

You and I'll be safe and sound
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Erin doesn't represent anything other than Isayama wanting to burn down all but himself?
If I had to speculate, current!Eren represents Isayama's desire to have Japan go back to being a powerful isolationist nation that's somehow also an empire because he adamantly believes that the entire world is racist to an absurdly ridiculous degree and is going out of its way to destroy his home, and his people. The only way to achieve this is to have all other races and ethnicities wiped out so there can no longer be any more racism towards his race.

I also believe that Isayama is just projecting his own insane, bigoted, misanthropic beliefs onto everyone else because he's an autist who doesn't understand the vast majority of people aren't as fucked in the head as he is.

Last edited:

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
If I had to speculate, Eren represents Isayama's desire to have Japan go back to being a powerful isolationist nation that's somehow also an empire, because he adamantly believes that the entire world is racist to an absurdly ridiculous degree and is going out of its way to destroy his home, and his people. The only way to achieve this is to have all other races and ethnicities wiped out so there can no longer be any more racism towards his race.

I also believe that Isayama is just projecting his own insane, bigoted, misanthropic beliefs onto everyone else because he's an autist who doesn't understand the vast majority of people aren't as fucked in the head as he is.
The story uses nordic mythos, mostly white/caucasian characters and German Nazi imagery and symbols.

This isn't about Japanese supremacy, you're seeing things, Eren's race is closer to Hitler's than anything oriental (like Mikasa).

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
If I had to speculate, Eren represents Isayama's desire to have Japan go back to being a powerful isolationist nation that's somehow also an empire, because he adamantly believes that the entire world is racist to an absurdly ridiculous degree and is going out of its way to destroy his home, and his people. The only way to achieve this is to have all other races and ethnicities wiped out so there can no longer be any more racism towards his race.

But to be fair if China ever went to war with Japan now and invaded, genocide would be the least of the Jap's worries.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza

Bunny Tracks

You and I'll be safe and sound
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The story uses nordic mythos, mostly white/caucasian characters and German Nazi imagery and symbols.

This isn't about Japanese supremacy, you're seeing things, Eren's race is closer to Hitler's than anything oriental (like Mikasa).
I really hope you're right.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
but it's still unclear as to why Isayama cracked, and suddenly made his entire story one big revenge fic about a fictional Japan winning a fictional WWII.
that was always the point. even from the first chapter where they talked about the humiliation of living like a caged bird. that's a postwar japan reference. the titans are the US military bases in japan after the war. eren already bombed pearl harbor again (liberio) and collected all the chinpokomon (formed a radical insurgent group) and must now defeat the evil power (america [the entire rest of the world])

PICTURED: eren five chapters from now when the scouts confront him over his plans

giphy.gif

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
But to be fair if China ever went to war with Japan now and invaded, genocide would be the least of the Jap's worries.
China and everyone else with a rowboat would've gone for it and put in their best effort to do so immediately post WWII. Except Uncle Sam happens to be in the way and that's been blue balling everybody who wanted revenge.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gantz ending was such a colossal dissapointment that I don't think SNK's ending could be nearly as bad if it tried.

Seriously, even GoT's ending was better.
I finished Gantz and I could not disagree more. The only bad thing about the end of Gantz was the room of truth with the inter-dimensional aliens going
and then clone Kei just wanting to die with Reika. I don't think the aliens proved their point because they were just being cunts about everything. Also it doesn't make much sense that the Giant aliens are actually still alive after literally trying to invade God.

They probably shouldn't have been included and some other device should have been thought up.

I mean, it was quite obvious that both Reika and clone Kei were going to die. I mean from a writing standpoint that's pretty obvious.

Did I like the explanation and alien invasion? Not really, but Gantz was always ape shit. But going to SnK or GoT levels? No way. Also the cast of Gantz is WAY more likable than SnK.

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
Chapter 129 leaks are out, it's only second hand information and a few blurry pages, but it's from the same person who's given accurate leaks every chapter.

Here's a basic rundown
  • Armin and Connie learn fucking nothing and slaughter everyone they can.
  • Reiner and Annie get the fucking shit kicked out of them by the Jaegerists. Isayama doesn't realize that a surefire to get the audience to root for nameless characters is to have them give named characters a run for their money. TR-8R from Star Wars and the Stark Jegan and Byarlant Custom from Gundam Unicorn are prime examples
  • Falco at some point transforms for some reason, his Titan form looks like "a Griffin but without the wings". Why is he here again and not at the farm?
  • Shadis betrays Paradis because he's salty Floch had the shit kicked out of him.
  • Shadis and Magath become friends because they're both boomers.
  • Shadis and Magath have to sacrifice themselves for the other Cringevengers, they need to blow up the harbor to prevent anyone from following them. Apparently Paradis only has one harbor.
  • Gabi 360 no scopes again, this time it's Floch. But don't worry! She only hit his arm, the shot tore it off and knocked him into the water. He'll be back to fuck shit up again in a few chapters.
  • The Cringevengers leave on a boat. We don't know if this is because the plane got destroyed or if there's just not enough room for all of them on it.
  • Cringevenger fans plead for you have some faith in Isayama. All your complaints will vanish when we get the ending, goddamn it!

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
I see your gif and raise you anime lesbians where one of them turns into a giant phallic car fuck I couldn't find the scene and image search everywhere is garbage
B0CF9628-779E-4DC8-943C-C1E979920690.gif

This explains why AoT has always sort of had WWII references in it (one example being Erwin being named after Erwin Rommel, the famous Nazi general), but it's still unclear as to why Isayama cracked, and suddenly made his entire story one big revenge fic about a fictional Japan winning a fictional WWII.
This is just a guess but I have a feeling he wasn't cracking, he wanted it out of him this entire time and the success got to his head and made him think he could get away with it. Does he even have an editor on board?

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see your gif and raise you anime lesbians where one of them turns into a giant phallic car fuck I couldn't find the scene and image search everywhere is garbage
View attachment 1351616

This is just a guess but I have a feeling he wasn't cracking, he wanted it out of him this entire time and the success got to his head and made him think he could get away with it. Does he even have an editor on board?
Utena was the one I was thinking of. You get 1 million points. Its absolute fucking nonsensical and basically represents the last of the 'wtf' OVA animes before the medium settled into what it is now.

Lets see, of the two AoT editors I know that were involved early on:

Isayama made one cry in a bathroom, so I don't think she's around anymore.
The other left and then promptly murdered his wife.

The others probably are functional babysitters for Isayama. I do not believe AoT has functional editors at the moment. I think Isayama has full editorial control and the only function of the editors right now are to make sure the pages go in the right order. Must be the easiest fucking job ever, just let the autistic do what he wants, check for grammar/wording and pump out issue after issue.

As for why? He just got successful. The anime made him money so he was free to do whatever. It doesn't matter if he burns the franchise into the ground at all. lol if anyone ever reads anything he ever writes again. Think George Lucas, only more autisitc with no business sense.

Chapter 129 leaks are out, it's only second hand information and a few blurry pages, but it's from the same person who's given accurate leaks every chapter.

Here's a basic rundown
  • Armin and Connie learn fucking nothing and slaughter everyone they can.
  • Reiner and Annie get the fucking shit kicked out of them by the Jaegerists. Isayama doesn't realize that a surefire to get the audience to root for nameless characters is to have them give named characters a run for their money. TR-8R from Star Wars and the Stark Jegan and Byarlant Custom from Gundam Unicorn are prime examples
  • Falco at some point transforms for some reason, his Titan form looks like "a Griffin but without the wings". Why is he here again and not at the farm?
  • Shadis betrays Paradis because he's salty Floch had the shit kicked out of him.
  • Shadis and Magath become friends because they're both boomers.
  • Shadis and Magath have to sacrifice themselves for the other Cringevengers, they need to blow up the harbor to prevent anyone from following them. Apparently Paradis only has one harbor.
  • Gabi 360 no scopes again, this time it's Floch. But don't worry! She only hit his arm, the shot tore it off and knocked him into the water. He'll be back to fuck shit up again in a few chapters.
  • The Cringevengers leave on a boat. We don't know if this is because the plane got destroyed or if there's just not enough room for all of them on it.
  • Cringevenger fans plead for you have some faith in Isayama. All your complaints will vanish when we get the ending, goddamn it!
lol Reiner getting his ass kicked AGAIN, can't even outfight a girl just waking up from a coma. I fully believe Reiner only exists at this point for Isayama to torture him. I don't know why, I really don't.

Why does any of this shit matter? Like who gives a fuck. I WANT TO SEE A LIVING GOD MURDER AN ENTIRE CONTINENT. I don't give a fuck about a tiny dick sword fight between two factions I literally could care less about. Could Gabi just 360 no scope the entire fucking cast at this point so we don't have to deal with them? By the time anyone gets to Eren all of Marely will be smouldering corpses.

Also I hope Isayama just follows in Beserk's footsteps and has them on a boat for like five years until he figures out an ending. I think that would genuinely be hilarious.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Isayama made one cry in a bathroom, so I don't think she's around anymore.
The other left and then promptly murdered his wife.
...Are you joking or serious? A Japanese editor quitting then killing his wife sounds like downright trufax with how crazy our reality is right now.
Based on his material I imagine Isayama eminates such bitter misanthropy so much that nobody wants to suffer him as a colleague. (relatively) young comic artist who is a hard nationalist = bet he blames all of current Japan on WW2 and is a turboautist fanboy for how it should've gone in his head.
Also, I would totally read that Hell AU with Mikasa as the main, it sounds like fun just by measure of you wanting to entertain through this post instead of Isayama doing what feels like taking his success and turning it into a platform to broadcast how much he hates everyone and wants to make them feel bad for existing.

Cry moar, Isayama, your nation is a stagnant island with a neutered military and a people who won't fuck each other when they prefer 2D false idols of their own making.

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...Are you joking or serious? A Japanese editor quitting then killing his wife sounds like downright trufax with how crazy our reality is right now.
Based on his material I imagine Isayama eminates such bitter misanthropy so much that nobody wants to suffer him as a colleague. (relatively) young comic artist who is a hard nationalist = bet he blames all of current Japan on WW2 and is a turboautist fanboy for how it should've gone in his head.
Also, I would totally read that Hell AU with Mikasa as the main, it sounds like fun just by measure of you wanting to entertain through this post instead of Isayama doing what feels like taking his success and turning it into a platform to broadcast how much he hates everyone and wants to make them feel bad for existing.

Cry moar, Isayama, your nation is a stagnant island with a neutered military and a people who won't fuck each other when they prefer 2D false idols of their own making.
I am 100% serious. Well, maybe like, 90%.

He left the mag that ran AoT in June 2016 and killed his wife August 2016 after he got another editing gig. So it like he didn't go crazy and quit and then immediately murdered his wife. It'd make a better story, I know, but it was a couple of months later and he was still gainfully employed. Still, he did quit and then shortly thereafter killed his wife.

I mean, I've got this crazy idea that when I write things, they should be fun and entertaining for the audience. Even if its just for this forum with my rants or threads or for the mass market. Its revolutionary, right? If you're writing and someone else is reading, you should provide them some value or at least entertainment! What a novel concept! I'm shocked someone didn't think of this before. I'm just tired of faggot authors being too good for 'fun'. I hate all of them and think all of them are trash. I'm not reading a suicidal Frenchman's book on nihilistic philosophy you dumb autist. I don't give a shit.

This story is fucking. miserable. Ever since Eren turned into a God there's been no movement in the narrative. The apocalypse is happening, I don't care about factions fighting over scraps. It has been such a fucking slog. They're not even talking about or dealing with a living God walking upon the Earth. The Jagerists shouldn't even be bothered to fight anyone! If my side has a fucking God and you've got...what...Reiner, whose ass has been beat constantly, a cart and a girl who just got out of a coma? Why even bother? That should be the narrative.

It should be soul crushing fear for those opposed to Eren, and utter jubilation to the point of mania for those who supported him, on the verge of religious fervor, to the point of not even caring about their enemies. God has come down from fucking heaven and is walking on Earth. Why would I even throw a punch your way. I'd let you do whatever you want, because I'd believe at that point you'd have lost. That's how you refocus your plot.

That's what SHOULD BE going on right now because that's what EVERYONE is interested in. But no, we have to do this faggot faction infighting because he has no fucking clue how to resolve a living God descending upon the Earth. I'll give you a hint Isyama, you don't, because in the world you built, you can't. Eren just wins with what you've set up. If you didn't want him to win, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HIM GET TO THIS POINT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE. The only way Eren loses is an asspull. That's it.

He controls Ymir and is effectively fucking immortal. Zeke got killed, quite literally, got BLOWN THE FUCK UP INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION and Ymir just rebuilt him, even though he was quite clearly, very fucking dead. What bullshit faggot logic are you going to give me for Eren not just constantly respawning every time he dies? Even if they KILL EREN, they can't STOP HIM. He has the force of life, death, time and space on his side. Nuke him with a Tsar Bomba, who gives a shit.

Let me put this into perspective. To stop Eren, you have to kill Ymir. If you kill Ymir, you're killing a tortured, mutilated young child, separating her from someone who gave her freedom. The hero of the manga, who stops Eren, will be someone that kills an abused child who was rescued from 2,000 years of hell. That's Attack on Titan, ladies and gentlemen.

I am 100% serious. Well, maybe like, 90%.

He left the mag that ran AoT in June 2016 and killed his wife August 2016 after he got another editing gig. So it like he didn't go crazy and quit and then immediately murdered his wife. It'd make a better story, I know, but it was a couple of months later and he was still gainfully employed. Still, he did quit and then shortly thereafter killed his wife.

I mean, I've got this crazy idea that when I write things, they should be fun and entertaining for the audience. Even if its just for this forum with my rants or threads or for the mass market. Its revolutionary, right? If you're writing and someone else is reading, you should provide them some value or at least entertainment! What a novel concept! I'm shocked someone didn't think of this before. I'm just tired of faggot authors being too good for 'fun'. I hate all of them and think all of them are trash. I'm not reading a suicidal Frenchman's book on nihilistic philosophy you dumb autist. I don't give a shit.

This story is fucking. miserable. Ever since Eren turned into a God there's been no movement in the narrative. The apocalypse is happening, I don't care about factions fighting over scraps. It has been such a fucking slog. They're not even talking about or dealing with a living God walking upon the Earth. The Jagerists shouldn't even be bothered to fight anyone! If my side has a fucking God and you've got...what...Reiner, whose ass has been beat constantly, a cart and a girl who just got out of a coma? Why even bother? That should be the narrative.

It should be soul crushing fear for those opposed to Eren, and utter jubilation to the point of mania for those who supported him, on the verge of religious fervor, to the point of not even caring about their enemies. God has come down from fucking heaven and is walking on Earth. Why would I even throw a punch your way. I'd let you do whatever you want, because I'd believe at that point you'd have lost. That's how you refocus your plot.

That's what SHOULD BE going on right now because that's what EVERYONE is interested in. But no, we have to do this faggot faction infighting because he has no fucking clue how to resolve a living God descending upon the Earth. I'll give you a hint Isyama, you don't, because in the world you built, you can't. Eren just wins with what you've set up. If you didn't want him to win, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HIM GET TO THIS POINT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE. The only way Eren loses is an asspull. That's it.

He controls Ymir and is effectively fucking immortal. Zeke got killed, quite literally, got BLOWN THE FUCK UP INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION and Ymir just rebuilt him, even though he was quite clearly, very fucking dead. What bullshit faggot logic are you going to give me for Eren not just constantly respawning every time he dies? Even if they KILL EREN, they can't STOP HIM. He has the force of life, death, time and space on his side. Nuke him with a Tsar Bomba, who gives a shit.

Let me put this into perspective. To stop Eren, you have to kill Ymir. If you kill Ymir, you're killing a tortured, mutilated young child, separating her from someone who gave her freedom. The hero of the manga, who stops Eren, will be someone that kills an abused child who was rescued from 2,000 years of hell. That's Attack on Titan, ladies and gentlemen.
I still think the Ultimate End to this is Erin using the paths system to go back in time and tell Ymir to close the damn gate and undo the 3000 year shit show that this has become.

Secret Asshole

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still think the Ultimate End to this is Erin using the paths system to go back in time and tell Ymir to close the damn gate and undo the 3000 year shit show that this has become.
I mean, the question is, why isn't he doing that now? Is Mikasa going to swing up to Eren and have this conversation:

"Eren, why you doing this?"

"Its the only way to have peace Mikasa! To end racism I must annihilate all the other races!"

"But like, don't you talk to and communicate with literally God?"

"Well, uh yeah."

"Can you ask her if there's another way besides mass genocide?"

"Hold up, I'll check."

"..."

"Shit, there is! Thanks Mikasa, you're the best! I don't know why I didn't think of talking to a literal fucking God to see. I just thought murder would be the best. And I like murder!"

Is Eren a genocidal Ralph from the Simpsons or fucking something like that? Even if Eren has to die or witness everyone die in front of him or something forces him into PATHS, it still begs the question: why didn't you try that first, instead of committing mass murder of men, women and children? And the answer will be that this story is fucking garbage.

Tags
None