Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friendly reminder that it was supposed to air next month. Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed, because I was looking forward to spending Halloween eating candy, and watching the fandom absolutely implode.

Oh well. I guess I'll take it now as just a Christmas present.

Last edited:

CharlesFosterOffdensen

I'd rather die than go to heaven
kiwifarms.net
Season 4 is confirmed for December 7th. Dear God, the manga really IS going to end before February.:stress:

There's no way it isn't going to be 2-cour. You're still probably right about the manga ending soon, but even if Yams decided to fix his story and extend it further to provide a more satisfactory ending, they'd have more time to animate it for the part 2 of the season.

It'll be shit anyway of course, but I'll stay at least a bit optimistic about how the new studio will handle it lol.

• Optimistic
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Trombonista

tfw your Jojo OC is animated by Madhouse
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no way it isn't going to be 2-cour. You're still probably right about the manga ending soon, but even if Yams decided to fix his story and extend it further to provide a more satisfactory ending, they'd have more time to animate it for the part 2 of the season.

It'll be shit anyway of course, but I'll stay at least a bit optimistic about how the new studio will handle it lol.
It'll likely be as long as it needs to be to cover the rest of the manga.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
I know it's hella late but I just restarted watching the anime and it pisses me off we never got to see what it's like for the human inside the titan (mentally) (maybe that's a good thing but I'm not sure) Ymir says it was "a neverending nightmare" but I'm also lead to assume somewhere early in the anime where Eren's titan doesn't move and he's in a memory with his mom and mikasa is also what a mindless titan would see, their happiest memories. Come to think of it, that explains Ymir's statement perfectly, I suppose, she was probably tormented by the fact her whole life was a fucking lie and led to the titanization of like a hundred people.
And to dunk on Isayama some more, real Ymir's choice doesn't make any goddamn sense. "I am not Eldian, simply a slave to the Eldian king, was tortured and hunted by him, turned into a war machine, raped three times at least and got so sick of his shit that I committed suicide, then was bound by royal will in a living hell for 2000 years but yeah sure Eldian boy, because you told me to break free I'll grant you access to the founding power and allow you to destroy everyone on the fucking planet for the sake of eldia, who by the way I am not a part of."
As far as Eren going genocidal maniac, after rewatching the first season of the anime, yeah he's always been this edgy and unstable, except back then it was confined to titans and like a couple thousand people.

Punished Benis

Chunky Yoghurt's Cock and Ball Torture
kiwifarms.net
This had to do with my idea of what was outside the island. Outside the island was this post-apocalyptic destroyed society, where the titans were mutated humanoids.
Funny part is this is basically the setting of the prototype for AoT. Details are different, Titans were bioweapons made from humans that worked too well and drove humanity mostly extinct. I can't remember if all of them could do it, but some titans could take human form, including proto-Eren, who retained his humanity despite being made into a titan.

I may have actually posted this in this thread under my first account, but I can't remember with certainty.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
This had to do with my idea of what was outside the island. Outside the island was this post-apocalyptic destroyed society, where the titans were mutated humanoids. The titan Shifters were controlled by these beings who were nameless. They sought genetic perfection, but in doing so, had completely destroyed their ability to reproduce. Paradis serves as their little testing ground for a long-term eugenics experiment, complete with horrific monsters. It turns out that Mikasa has reached what they consider 'perfection' and seek to use her for their horrific experiments. Which is why they had the Titan shifters destroy the walls. They had no use for the others, and the rest was an attempt to get Mikasa, but were thwarted by Eren, who was the son of a rogue titan shifter, gifted the power of the titans.
Before the whole "because pigs and racism" thing I always assumed Titans reproduced through eating humans then coughing them up, then the coughed up human bodies became new titans... somehow.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

Permuto

kiwifarms.net
I knew it went down hill but goddamn. I thought it was the basement reveal, but I wonder what made it start it's decline in 2014? Probably the anime's hiatus + the uprising arc? (Which was odd to me because I liked that arc)
sddfgdffg.png

dsssdfsdf.png

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
I knew it went down hill but goddamn. I thought it was the basement reveal, but I wonder what made it start it's decline in 2014? Probably the anime's hiatus + the uprising arc? (Which was odd to me because I liked that arc)
I initially stopped reading when titans started fighting tanks and such in trench warfare
It didn't feel realistic or at least felt off from the setting established. Which is pretty funny in hindsight since it's a story about people turning into titans

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
New chapter is out. Nothing fucking happened, again, but I'm sure you're used to that by now. All that happened was that Eren called them up to tell them their autistic screeching plan is retarded, and that the Cringevengers' plan is to kill Zeke so Eren will lose control of the Wall Titans, that way they'll kill everyone, instead of only killing the people outside of Paradis.

Oh, and we get this fucking gem from Mikasa.
Liar.png

I assume by "share your burden", she means ignoring his very obvious depression again.
PTSD.jpg
Stop being sad, Ereh, that's gay.jpg

You know, Mikasa really would make for a 10/10 villain if you were supposed to see her as a toxic and uncaring person.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck is going on.
1602029874029.png
1602029763111.png
1602029979524.png
I mean, at least Armin is acknowledging that they fucked up with Eren. That's more than I'd thought Isayama would do.

Also, yes Levi. Continue to threaten violence even though that's how we got here in the first place.
1602030282932.png
Edit:
1602030789177.png
Edit 2:
1602031149221.png
Edit 3: ALSO, FALCO CAN LITERALLY FUCKING FLY THUS MAKING HANJI'S SACRIFICE COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

Last edited:

Permuto

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't nukes already spoiled from the last Attack on Titan exhibition? They play audio of what the last chapter would sound like and it was just a bunch of screaming, guns,bombs and chaos with Armin yelling Eren's name and the sound of 3DMG and then the distinct sound of nukes dropping.
Of course Falco's gay ass deus ex machina comes out of nowhere, what's he going to even do with it?

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck is going on.
I mean, at least Armin is acknowledging that they fucked up with Eren. That's more than I'd thought Isayama would do.

Also, yes Levi. Continue to threaten violence even though that's how we got here in the first place.
View attachment 1645831
Edit:
Edit 2:
Edit 3: ALSO, FALCO CAN LITERALLY FUCKING FLY THUS MAKING HANJI'S SACRIFICE COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

It's been a long time since I read the series, but didn't the military constantly treat Erin like shit? Why would he even believe he wouldn't be killed the moment he stood down?

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net
It's been a long time since I read the series, but didn't the military constantly treat Erin like shit? Why would he even believe he wouldn't be killed the moment he stood down?
As far as the story has shown, the Cringevengers are the only remaining members of the old military. The rest of the military is loyal to Eren as much as Floch is.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, yes they did. Eren doesn't believe them because he's gone full-edgelord. Not because they were cunts to him.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Draza

Nothing changes, everything just stays the same.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see that flying titan hinted at this chapter. How will Isayama draw that one?
He technically did with Falco's Jaw Titan in chapter 129 which literally looks like guy in a bird suit.
Wasn't nukes already spoiled from the last Attack on Titan exhibition? They play audio of what the last chapter would sound like and it was just a bunch of screaming, guns,bombs and chaos with Armin yelling Eren's name and the sound of 3DMG and then the distinct sound of nukes dropping.
Of course Falco's gay ass deus ex machina comes out of nowhere, what's he going to even do with it?
Considering timeline where AOT takes place I highly doubt they have already. Outside of the radiation, the blast radius will most likely kill them, since they're dropping from blimps, rather than Eren. It looks like a desperate bombing run with conventional bombs that won't do much against the Rumbling and Eren.