Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
It was about what I expected to happen. He let them say their peace, and it didn't matter, then some shit happened to draw the whole cast together for the climax. I'm glad they got the final talk out of the way with psychic powers rather than halting the final fight for the conversation. The chapter seemed to be designed to get everybody involved and set shit up all at once so some of the events felt a little convenient or rushed to me, but they make sense at least. Eren wouldn't want to take his friends or an Eldian's freedom, Falco's deal with getting beast qualities from Zeke's spinal fluid is how they've been modifying shifters this whole time but normally with injections like how Eren got hardening, Annie probably did the shout during the forest arc by eating some of Zeke's titan, etc. Makes me wonder how must customization they could do with unique previous users whose spinal fluid is still in stock, the one Eren used was pretty old. Maybe that's why each Titan's hardening looks a bit different?

Overall it felt like a connective tissue chapter, not too exciting but had to be done this way if he's gonna finish this shit as quick as he says he is. I also liked the imagery of Eren as a kid standing in solidarity with Ymir. Two little brats having a tantrum just about sums this up. I'm actually pretty excited to see the climax though, Isayama can deliver some damn fine action when he wants and it looks like that's starting for real next chapter. Eren better do something cool with his titan and not just hang there menacingly.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well at this point I absolutely don't care. We knew this obviously wasn't going to work. Eren was way too far gone. Not to mention, it seems like its what Ymir wants too, to fuck everything up. I'm still rooting for Eren to kill everyone. There's still some Dues Ex bullshit Isayama could pull of course.

Wasn't nukes already spoiled from the last Attack on Titan exhibition? They play audio of what the last chapter would sound like and it was just a bunch of screaming, guns,bombs and chaos with Armin yelling Eren's name and the sound of 3DMG and then the distinct sound of nukes dropping.
It could be the Colossal Titan activating. But nukes would be idiotic, but hey, why the fuck not. "You got your WWII into our WWI!"

Falco's shit is to completely negate Hange's sacrifice and pain the surviving scouts as all retards.
He technically did with Falco's Jaw Titan in chapter 129 which literally looks like guy in a bird suit.

Considering timeline where AOT takes place I highly doubt they have already. Outside of the radiation, the blast radius will most likely kill them, since they're dropping from blimps, rather than Eren. It looks like a desperate bombing run with conventional bombs that won't do much against the Rumbling and Eren.
I don't put anything past Isayama. I mean he can pull whatever he wants out of his ass. He doesn't have any rules anymore. It being a time loop would have been so much more interesting. A lot of things would have been so much more interesting. But nope, just mass murder because Eren is insane. I really stopped giving a shit a LONG time ago and I'm here to laugh at people who think this is good. I have 0 attachment to any 'character' (they've really stopped being characters for me for a long time) and Eren killing everyone is the ending I support because they're all trash.

Also if its nukes then literally everything was fucking pointless, which is beyond hysterical. The rumbling, the war, everything: Pointless. Everything past the basement: Pointless. Marley just nukes Paradis and genocides everyone. Nukes kill all the titans, since they're WWII nukes, radiation doesn't last that long and can rebuild while nuking the fuck out of Paradis. Cut to a shot of Ron Burgundy drinking a beer: "Phew, that escalated quickly. Thank God we had those nukes that nobody knew about. I didn't even know you could develop those before you got antibiotics or proper bombers. I mean we dropped a nuke from a fucking blimp, who saw that one coming? *laughs* But hey, we sure taught those Je-, I mean Eldians. Those Eldians. *cough*"

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
Well at this point I absolutely don't care. We knew this obviously wasn't going to work. Eren was way too far gone. Not to mention, it seems like its what Ymir wants too, to fuck everything up. I'm still rooting for Eren to kill everyone. There's still some Dues Ex bullshit Isayama could pull of course.

It could be the Colossal Titan activating. But nukes would be idiotic, but hey, why the fuck not. "You got your WWII into our WWI!"

Falco's shit is to completely negate Hange's sacrifice and pain the surviving scouts as all retards.

I don't put anything past Isayama. I mean he can pull whatever he wants out of his ass. He doesn't have any rules anymore. It being a time loop would have been so much more interesting. A lot of things would have been so much more interesting. But nope, just mass murder because Eren is insane. I really stopped giving a shit a LONG time ago and I'm here to laugh at people who think this is good. I have 0 attachment to any 'character' (they've really stopped being characters for me for a long time) and Eren killing everyone is the ending I support because they're all trash.

Also if its nukes then literally everything was fucking pointless, which is beyond hysterical. The rumbling, the war, everything: Pointless. Everything past the basement: Pointless. Marley just nukes Paradis and genocides everyone. Nukes kill all the titans, since they're WWII nukes, radiation doesn't last that long and can rebuild while nuking the fuck out of Paradis. Cut to a shot of Ron Burgundy drinking a beer: "Phew, that escalated quickly. Thank God we had those nukes that nobody knew about. I didn't even know you could develop those before you got antibiotics or proper bombers. I mean we dropped a nuke from a fucking blimp, who saw that one coming? *laughs* But hey, we sure taught those Je-, I mean Eldians. Those Eldians. *cough*"
Honestly you're retarded for thinking the blimps are gonna drop nuclear energy weapons, they obviously are gonna bomb the rumbling but it's not going to be atomic bombs, it's obvious Eren will somehow fuck them all with the warhammer or some shit so they can have the final titan fight that has been building up to since Eren became Hitler.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Draza

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but did Levi actually grow his fingers back while in the PATHs System, or was that Isayama just fucking up again?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ScenarioOfTLoU2

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
1603569727826.png

Edit: Look at that beak from the bearded man below

Permuto

kiwifarms.net
I think he was trying to copy too many things from too many sources and it turned into one big mutated hybrid that doesn't know what it wants to be, as long as it's edgy and deep. He should have kept it as just more titans, like the whole world still had people, but they were all isolated by titans and trapped like the Eldians, and the plot should have stayed more shounen by having the threats escalate but just be titans vs humans with titan shifter powers. That's what everyone was excited about. Otherwise it should have never been a shounen to begin with, this is clearly a seinen at this point.
and this.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, I know this is off-topic, but I absolutely hate how no one even tried to argue with Mikasa when she said that her "crimes" were the same as Eren's.

Like, not even Jean. The guy's who still in love with her as made evident in one of the prior recent chapters. He didn't say a damn thing. He didn't even try to comfort, defend, or cheer her up, or anything. What kind of man doesn't stand up for the one he loves, or even tries to comfort them?

Not even her friends did anything. Armin at least looked sympathetic later in the chapter, but that's it. Nothing else.

What I'm saying is that Jean would be a terrible husband, the SC are terrible friends, and I'm still mad about how much this series shits on Mikasa.

Hackallier

kiwifarms.net
After having watched the anime so far, I heard that the manga is nearing it's end, so I decided to read through it. And All I have to say is: :story:
And we need to start researching Pigs for their quantum entanglement properties.

I'm sorry, I know this is off-topic, but I absolutely hate how no one even tried to argue with Mikasa when she said that her "crimes" were the same as Eren's.

Like, not even Jean. The guy's who still in love with her as made evident in one of the prior recent chapters. He didn't say a damn thing. He didn't even try to comfort, defend, or cheer her up, or anything. What kind of man doesn't stand up for the one he loves, or even tries to comfort them?

Not even her friends did anything. Armin at least looked sympathetic later in the chapter, but that's it. Nothing else.

What I'm saying is that Jean would be a terrible husband, the SC are terrible friends, and I'm still mad about how much this series shits on Mikasa.
I'd argue Mikasa has been one of the most shafted characters in the series.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I noticed all the hype of the show and it was on Netflix(?) so why not watch it? After a couple of episodes I started to get a weird feeling. After the season was done I went to a wiki for the manga and confirmed my suspicions that yeah, this is all bullshit. Damon Lindelof couldn't come up with that shit.

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
I noticed all the hype of the show and it was on Netflix(?) so why not watch it? After a couple of episodes I started to get a weird feeling. After the season was done I went to a wiki for the manga and confirmed my suspicions that yeah, this is all bullshit. Damon Lindelof couldn't come up with that shit.
The show is still worth watching IMO, seasons 1-3 were really good and the story doesn't go to shit until what will probably be about halfway through season 4 (depending on how they decide to pace it).

Hackallier

kiwifarms.net
The show is still worth watching IMO, seasons 1-3 were really good and the story doesn't go to shit until what will probably be about halfway through season 4 (depending on how they decide to pace it).
Completely depends on an original anime ending. I hope they have the balls to do that.
But yeah, 1-3 is truly worth watching.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net

Well, I don't really like anime*, it just seemed kind of neat and people were going nuts over it.

* not counting Sexy Commando Gaiden, that one is great.

Reactions: Bender

Hackallier

kiwifarms.net
What's up with Japanese media and going off rails most of the time? Are these Kojima tier twists popular in Japan?
I can't believe how solid Full Metal Alchemist is, they could have really gone into a weird direction, but nah solid stuff till the end.
I think this has been quite well covered by this thread. There can be multiple reasons: Writers fucking up the series as a middle finger to publishers, running out of material borrowing from anything around you, writers getting tired of the genre and switching it up and the writers writing themselves into a corner.