Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many chapters until this trainwreck ends? I didn't take the bait in 2013 and have mostly read recaps on what is going on.

Has everything been explained already or are there loose ends/mystery boxes still floating around?

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
Has everything been explained already or are there loose ends/mystery boxes still floating around?
Both yes, and no. Things were explained, but they were either so poorly explained they caused further questions, and problems, or they just weren't addressed at all.

Fan translation is out.

Well, it started. This is okay so far but still kinda underwhelming. Took a good bit of dicking around to even get around to the fight too. I wasn't feeling it when Reiner's mom suddenly stopped being delusional. And it was her desire for revenge that made her push Reiner I guess? That Marley military guy suddenly deciding "it's all our fault we'll do better next time" was way too convenient too. Honestly almost nothing in this chapter felt like real dialogue. The official translation might fix that but it all felt convenient and overly scripted, not surprising if he wants to rush through to the end. Though I guess I liked Armin bringing up his line from after Eren beating the shit out of him. The part where the beast titan forms between the Founder's spines was neat too I guess. I hope Eren can do other stuff besides summon Zeke though. I fully expect a disappointing and convenient ending to the series and resolution between the surviving nations, but the final battle should good. If it isn't I'm going to pay a Yakuza in bitcoin to take a dump on Isayama's lawn.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
:story: :story: :story:
1604619471943.png

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
Wait, is Zeke fighting for Eren? Maybe I missed something but I thought they were enemies with differing agendas.
I assume he assimilated him somehow and turned him into his own personal flying monkey, no pun intended. We never saw what happened to him after the big time travel clusterfuck, apparently that’s what happened.

It probably is Zeke, but a knocked out Zeke that got fused to Eren's titan form when he transformed, you need to remember that Zeke was holding Eren's head when they met with Ymir, and real world time stops in that plain. If Eren transformed a split second after touching Zeke then his body probably got caught in Eren's titan form, possibly dead, and it probably counts as either consuming Zeke (like he did with other titan shifters) or Zeke is alive but connected to him.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
It probably is Zeke, but a knocked out Zeke that got fused to Eren's titan form when he transformed, you need to remember that Zeke was holding Eren's head when they met with Ymir, and real world time stops in that plain. If Eren transformed a split second after touching Zeke then his body probably got caught in Eren's titan form, possibly dead, and it probably counts as either consuming Zeke (like he did with other titan shifters) or Zeke is alive but connected to him.
There is a panel in the current chapter with Zeke muttering "i'm sorry" while Eren is killing millions of people. Pretty sure he is conscious of what is going on but is not capable of stopping Eren from using Zeke's bloodline to control the Titans

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
It's gotten to the point where I just don't even give a shit anymore. Yeah, the baby scene with the crowd was good, but that's all I can say about it. I don't even care about Historia finally shitting out her baby, or the worldbuilding of the series getting fucking nuked yet again. I just don't give a fuck.

The only thing remotely interesting happening in the fandom right now is the surprising amount of people turning on Eren stans and how said stans have been scrambling frantically for an excuse to justify their degenerate defending of him, and their horniness for him.

The current one they seem to be going with now is that people shouldn't shame them for their lusting of, and defending of a literal genocidal maniac because "he isn't real".

You know.

As if that was ever the problem in the first place.

Last edited:
It's gotten to the point where I just don't even give a shit anymore. Yeah, the baby scene with the crowd was good, but that's all I can say about it. I don't even care about Historia finally shitting out her baby, or the worldbuilding of the series getting fucking nuked yet again. I just don't give a fuck.

The only thing remotely interesting happening in the fandom right now is the surprising amount of people turning on Eren stans and how said stans have been scrambling frantically for an excuse to justify their degenerate defending of him, and their horniness for him.

The current one they seem to be going with now is that people shouldn't shame them for lusting of, and defending of a literal genocidal maniac because "he isn't real".

You know.

As if that was ever the problem in the first place.
I think the entire Yeagerist faction joined because they saw him with his shirt off, and then the fandom saw him putting the shirt back on after breaking out of prison and their minds got stuck in that exact moment in time.

"Yes Eren Jaegar is a psychopath, yes he is literally going to kill all terrestrial life on the planet outside of Paradis, yes he has a manbun, this is all factually accurate, but you've failed to consider how I can bounce a quarter off his ass, or how if he were real and I was dating him I could change him."

Ok so Ive finished season 2 and now Im episode 1 of season 3. At what point does the bullshit start and will the anime end before it?
It's a gradual thing I think. The arc it covers isn't the turning point but they adapt some of it weirdly. They jumble stuff up, cut a few things for time, and take out a scene between Levi and Historia that makes a later scene between them actually matter cause it was too mean or something. It's not a dealbreaker though, and the manga version didn't have great pacing anyways. The very end of the season is when you might start questioning shit, and your mileage will vary from there on out. Some people just don't give a fuck after they reach the basement, others love where the series goes, others dropped off at random points before or after. I think the point in season 4 where things started to get less good and more contrived was after they return from an important battle with Reiner Annie Bertholdt and Zeke's faction. The really ridiculous stuff will be late season 4, but by then you might be invested enough to keep watching every week just to see where it ends. Or if you're reading the manga after S3 cause you don't wanna wait for S4, you'll only be waiting a couple months for the last few chapters.

Bunny Tracks

True & Honest Fan
I think the entire Yeagerist faction joined because they saw him with his shirt off, and then the fandom saw him putting the shirt back on after breaking out of prison and their minds got stuck in that exact moment in time.

"Yes Eren Jaegar is a psychopath, yes he is literally going to kill all terrestrial life on the planet outside of Paradis, yes he has a manbun, this is all factually accurate, but you've failed to consider how I can bounce a quarter off his ass, or how if he were real and I was dating him I could change him."
Or they actually do think him killing people is a good thing, and how he'd totally kill anyone who pissed them off irl.