Attack on Titan Griefing Thread - >tfw literally the entire world wants your race extinct because of some pigs

How will Eren be stopped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although the series went to shit really fast, at least we got some good memes out of it
1605619631101.jpg

Went on /a/ to see what they are talking about. It's 95% shipping shit.
Doesn't surprised me, /a/ has really got down the drain in recent years

I don't think that's the issue, I think most people are pissed off because the first half of the story, the part that most people enjoyed, had nothing to do with WW1/WW2 allegories and was a humanity vs giant mystery zombies that fit well (if a little violently) into the shounen genre. It was realistic with the gore and despair but gave optimism in the form of titan shifting, the second half is a whiplash of a nihilistic seinen who turns the hotheaded protag into a crying edgelord version of Griffith, no one actually cares about the ally/axis parallels.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
I don't think that's the issue, I think most people are pissed off because the first half of the story, the part that most people enjoyed, had nothing to do with WW1/WW2 allegories and was a humanity vs giant mystery zombies that fit well (if a little violently) into the shounen genre. It was realistic with the gore and despair but gave optimism in the form of titan shifting, the second half is a whiplash of a nihilistic seinen who turns the hotheaded protag into a crying edgelord version of Griffith, no one actually cares about the ally/axis parallels.
Pretty much this.

It's basically like if The Walking Dead became a shitty version of Saving Private Ryan, and Hitler was supposed to be the good guy.

Hackallier

True & Honest Fan
ITT people get upset that a jap didnt write with their allied propaganda view of the world.
I'm not a neo nazi but damn erens literally trying to murder all of them and the eldins killed a shit ton of people when they were in control.
I'm also not mad because of this. The best way to end the manga now is the genocide ending tbh. The alliance winning would be too much cringe. Still I used to like the mysterious titan/zombie thing the manga had going before.

This fucking ending, which might become canon, would be absolute shittiest way to end this:
1605556603682.png

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
I was all for the genocide ending up until Eren suddenly turned into a big bitch baby, and was suddenly so remorseful for what he's doing. That just made him an even dumber, and worse character in my eyes, and made me want to see his plan fail because he's such a fucking stupid whiny edgelord about it.

You know the ending I wanna see now?

Eldia fucking losing because of Eren.

Humanity survives, and the Eldians are all doomed because Eren's fucking genocide has united the entire world into killing them even more. All of this was pointless, and it's all Levi's Eren's fucking fault.

There.

That's the ending I want now.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
At this point, I am enjoying the ride and enjoying all the crazy shit Iseyama is pulling out. Though I really want to see the most fucked up shit animated in all it's glory for Season 4 so I can see normies cry and shit like with the Season 7 premiere of the Walking Dead along with the video of that crowd in a bar reacting to all the shit going on in Season 8 of Game of Thrones.

Honestly I used to really enjoy Attack on Titan as a serious series up until they killed best girl where things got really silly from that point on, and it became the best form of schlock I can consume with some genuinely good moments now and then. My ideal ending is Reiner beating the shit out of Eren and killing him just so he can win

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
I was all for the genocide ending up until Eren suddenly turned into a big bitch baby, and was suddenly so remorseful for what he's doing. That just made him an even dumber, and worse character in my eyes, and made me want to see his plan fail because he's such a fucking stupid whiny edgelord about it.

You know the ending I wanna see now?

Eldia fucking loses because of Eren.

Humanity survives, and the Eldians are all doomed because Eren's fucking genocide has united the entire world into killing them even more. All of this was pointless, and it's all Levi's Eren's fucking fault.

There.

That's the ending I want now.
if the "isayama uploaded the final page" scan still holds merit, I think they're all in the titan realm and have been killed off, "free" in death. GOOD.

View attachment 1758564
Yeah, he did that like last year. I think the character is saying "Now, you're free..." but I could be remembering incorrectly.
I haven't seen a source for this, but I've heard a lot of people say that when he presented it, Isayama said "This is a man who has surpassed his father".

If so, there's no one that can be other then Eren. Out of the three characters with an important relationship with their father, Reiner doesn't match the figure's build, and Zeke is definitely gonna die before the final battle is over.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
I love how some anime channels are doing recaps for the previous seasons as if that's going to help people understand the series' current insanity at all.
Even more likely is that most people already remember the previous seasons.

I’m just looking forward to the insanity being animated. Whether you love it or hate it, seeing some of the crazy shit get animated is going to be wild.