attempting another 100 day weight loss challenge.... (03/21/21) - Another delusional challenge that is doomed to fail.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day 0 but no start DATE or weight given & I for one won't buy stated weight - get on the scale in a way we can see you.

Re-inventing herself again. She must figure she's got a ton of new, naive subscribers or viewers... nope.

Going strong for those pity points & as usual, things happen TO her - this poor dear seemingly has no agency in her own life. Until her language about life changes - we'll know she's not making the changes she needs to make to lose weight.

"Trying to figure this out" - eat less & move more.

She's got nothing - all of this could have been said in 3-4 minutes. It's all about trying keep the AdSense $$$ coming in.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
"I know 1,800cal is gonna make me anxious, overwhelmed, I'm gonna wanna order all the take out and binge."
Then why are you going to such an extreme? This is why you always fail.

I'll give it to her though, she sure knows the right things to say. Too bad she won't do the right things too.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how many folks remember ShivvyPop on YT? She was a drunk, but did some interesting reactions to Big AL. She was some kind of amateur body language expert. The main thing she pointed out was Big AL's 'lie factory' - where she looked when she was lying. When AL is face forward, like in this video, when she's lying, she looks down and to the right (as we see it). Watch where she looks when she talks about her weight, and most other things.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Ok. so where doing the 100 days again and also counting calories. what a surprise.
all of this spells self induced failure from the get go. at least this will bring some "drama" to her boring life.
but i think this video marks a new area. in my opinion this is not a different angle,
this is not her Bedroom anymore. this is new a place.
i say this because of the line in the back. it looks not like a shadow, it looks like a wall feature. something the bedroom for the 6000$ bed did not have. the candles and the flower i know but the lamp?
newroom.png
she is so "high" in this vid, i don't know how else to put it.
her eyes look cloudy, and she is so much more above us normal humans than usual.despite the fact she's on a journey to failure, i predict she got another BOMB coming.
i mean " I' am a 30 year old woman just tryn to figure all this out"*smirky smile*", she figured that out a million times already to no avail. no, no, no the real news her are not the 100 days of lying. the real news her is her move and her being single. cause its all about her from now on. :) like there where room for anything else in the frame.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Such a disingenuous person. This is why Virginlynn is losing to the Chadtal these days. Chantal is real and Amberlynn rambles until the recorder says 10 minutes.

Youtube doesn't even want 10 minute long videos anymore. It likes super long videos with high engagement and livestreaming. If she doesn't change she'll get left behind and maybe desperate and funny again.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Oh, fuck off with this shit, woman. You've done it before and you failed... And you're already setting yourself up for failure by going against cautious advice and attempting your usual all or nothing approach.

At this point, she's so predictable it's absolutely tragic,,, The sheer speed of her cycling just proves she's trying everything from her bag of tricks to get views... And none of it is working.

People are bored of her shit now, as it's more than obvious that Amber is the problem and NEEDS professional help, but doesn't WANT it. She's really gonna sit there and talk to us about weight loss when she's filling the entire fucking frame with just her shoulders... Amberlynn's time at the top of the trainwreck pile is over.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
That "I feel horrible, I feel miserable, I'm just trying to figure things out..." she's just saying what she thinks people want her to say.
She mentions the cancer and hysterectomy, so haydurs remember not to critcize her.
Shoulder-devil isn't working harder than shoulder-angel, #Amberlynn is probably coming up with behaviors on her own that the devil is horrified by,
1800 calorie goal? She's gonna have that for her firstmeal alone.
She must have some new people she's trying to bullshit.
Amber doesn't want to lose weight. She likes being the quirky fat girl.

shameful existence

curbing exposure to ugly
kiwifarms.net
Someone in youtube comments said this looks like another TLC audition video. It kind of does.

To me she comes across as someone who's trying to take a more business approach to the channel. The video seems more curated and more scripted than her usual content. I bet there's a new notebook titled "youtube for $ 2021" somewhere in the pillow mountain. Still in denial of the fact that the trainwreck is her biggest asset.

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll give it to her though, she sure knows the right things to say. Too bad she won't do the right things too.
This is one of the more unnerving things about her. I can't blame anyone new to her for falling for her shit because she always makes it sound like she finally gets it. But then you watch her fail and then make another earnest declaration of commitment. And you watch how fast that declaration is broken, and then you start noticing how she does this over and over again with the same determined zeal each time, and eventually you realize that the bitch is just ridiculous and is also naturally gifted at bullshitting people.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Al really is a one trick wildebeest. Guess she needs a quick influx of cash so she's pulling out the plucky "poor me/but it's gonna be different.." script again.
No, nothing will be different, we've seen this show before, lotsa times. And it's always boring and pointless.
It's not the old dog that can't learn new tricks, it's the 600lb, dumb, greedy, lying asshole one.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Ok. so where doing the 100 days again and also counting calories. what a surprise.
all of this spells self induced failure from the get go. at least this will bring some "drama" to her boring life.
but i think this video marks a new area. in my opinion this is not a different angle,
i say this because of the line in the back. it looks not like a shadow, it looks like a wall feature. something the bedroom for the 6000$ bed did not have. the candles and the flower i know but the lamp?
View attachment 2016288
Here's Jenny Craig day 1. I thought it's just that she's moved across the room, to the right of this screenshot, maybe stuck a new lamp there? So away from filming near the door, due to the speculation about a mobility scooter parked just outside the bedroom, and piles of clothes. Could be wrong. That does look like architrave where you circled, and it's a different suckalint.
20210322_000951.jpg
I'm actually surprised at the jump from 30 days of Jenny Craig straight to 100 days of curvy calories. We normally get depressed binges and Torrid/Wommart hauls from her, before launching into the next ill conceived attempt at dieting..
Not to worry. Bet they're pre recorded anyhoo.
E words

Last edited:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2016288
her eyes look cloudy, and she is so much more above us normal humans than usual.despite the fact she's on a journey to failure, i predict she got another BOMB coming.
i mean " I' am a 30 year old woman just tryn to figure all this out"*smirky smile*", she figured that out a million times already to no avail. no, no, no the real news her are not the 100 days of lying. the real news her is her move and her being single. cause its all about her from now on. :) like there where room for anything else in the frame.
You’re way over analyzing. She’s in the corner of her room. She picked a diet she hasn’t done in a while to bait her viewers again because for some reason, people always fall for her shit. She’s just as smug as always. Literally nothing has changed except her shirt. She’ll quit this diet in a few days, disappear, come back with some clickbait video (remember the good news everyone sperged about from her last video? Exactly) and then she’ll disappear again and come back with weightwatchers a couple weeks later. Rinse and repeat, then intuitive eating, rinse and repeat and then Jenny Craig and so on.

I don’t know why anyone clicks on her videos at all. The only reason I really even come here anymore is to see how long it will take KF to finally throw in the towel.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't considered an audition type video & I was prepared to entertain that seriously until I recalled she was coming up with her own 'solution'. If this was an application vid, would she not have left it at: "I don't know what to dooooooooooo..." Instead she's LARPING Large & In Charge.

A person making a serious attempt at weight loss or any other major life change thinks it through & if/when possible takes it in steps. Amber is as usual, deathfatting her calorie requirements for weight loss & going from 1 extreme to another.

I threw in her weight, (552) & picked 5'3" as a height& got a TDEE of over 3,800 calories if you choose 'sedentary' as her activity level. If she cut to 3,000, it would be a change but manageable & still leading to a few lbs. a week loss. If she can handle that, cutting back to 2.000 over a few weeks still leaves her a ton of room for food without it all being overwhelmeeeeeeeeeen'.

Forgive me, must stop my pontificating in order to teach my dishes to wash themselves; I'd have better luck doing that than anything sensible penetrating Amber's withered but brain,