attempting another 100 day weight loss challenge.... (03/21/21) - Another delusional challenge that is doomed to fail.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
1800 cals a day? Give me a break..
I would love to see her actually be forced to stick to this diet. Like, literally be locked in a room and unable to get more food. She'd start tearing out chunks of drywall and chowing down at some point, I'd guaran-fucking-tee it. Now that would be some quality entertainment.
Just throw in a bottle of multivitamins and water. This bitch could live a year off her fat.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
Someone in youtube comments said this looks like another TLC audition video. It kind of does.

To me she comes across as someone who's trying to take a more business approach to the channel. The video seems more curated and more scripted than her usual content. I bet there's a new notebook titled "youtube for $ 2021" somewhere in the pillow mountain. Still in denial of the fact that the trainwreck is her biggest asset.
She seemed to be looking down at something, maybe a list of key points to talk about?

Also terrible acting from her, acting like she cares about her health, her mom, her thumb.

Queen_Ree

kiwifarms.net
Just throw in a bottle of multivitamins and water. This bitch could live a year off her fat.
Oh yeah, for sure. She could definitely go that long without eating a bite and survive, but psychologically she wouldn't be able to stand not having something in her mouth to chew and swallow at all times, hence the desperate drywall eating!

If she were a normal person trying to lose weight I would suggest she try any and everything to take her mind off of being hungry. Focusing on a hobby, taking a walk, cleaning the house, anything but sitting and staring at a screen, and being tempted to passive eat. But since she's a deathfat and can hardly move, this just won't work. The only way to lose weight, she has to want to, really badly... and she doesn't, of course.

The only thing this girl can complete 100 days of is being a fat cunt. 100 days of useless spending? 100 days of sitting on the couch? 100 days of UberEats? I give it a week, if that. She'll find some excuse to skip a day and then be too chicken shit to come back with a legitimate reason as to why (because the only reason was she wanted to gorge herself again). It will eventually turn into another saga of our gorl being MIA, lying about her weight loss, refusing to actually address the recent rumors WITH PROOF, and crying about muh mentulz. I hope to god that she eventually becomes so large that she ends up having no choice other than to scoot her ass down the aisle while Necky gloomily walks behind her as if she were walking to the guillotine. Then she squishes her to death during the wedding night CONSUMEation and devours her from lack of butler.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing this girl can complete 100 days of is being a fat cunt. 100 days of useless spending? 100 days of sitting on the couch? 100 days of UberEats? I give it a week, if that. She'll find some excuse to skip a day and then be too chicken shit to come back with a legitimate reason as to why (because the only reason was she wanted to gorge herself again). It will eventually turn into another saga of our gorl being MIA, lying about her weight loss, refusing to actually address the recent rumors WITH PROOF, and crying about muh mentulz. I hope to god that she eventually becomes so large that she ends up having no choice other than to scoot her ass down the aisle while Necky gloomily walks behind her as if she were walking to the guillotine. Then she squishes her to death during the wedding night CONSUMEation and devours her from lack of butler.
I love the thought of Amber Scootypuffing down the aisle.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I've thought all along she only lost weight because of the cancer. I knew once she got it removed she'd balloon back up to the weight she was pre cancer. She has never lost any weight on her own, and isn't going to start now. She has no willpower what so ever. As soon as the diet gets the tiniest bit difficult, she's gonna bail.
Add to that the fact that if she lost weight she'd have NOTHING that makes her unique... The only reason people watch her is because she's monstrously fat and a smug bitch... If she was just a smug bitch, no one would watch.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't considered an audition type video & I was prepared to entertain that seriously until I recalled she was coming up with her own 'solution'. If this was an application vid, would she not have left it at: "I don't know what to dooooooooooo..." Instead she's LARPING Large & In Charge.
An audition type video isn't even a new thing from her.

Take a time warp back to August 16, 2018, if you will:

If you haven't seen this, I highly recommend it.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will she ever just admit defeat? She has been obese every day of her life, from toddler on that we know of. I don't know her birth weight but that was probably the last time she was average.

fat.jpg