attempting another 100 day weight loss challenge.... (03/21/21) - Another delusional challenge that is doomed to fail.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Trying to limit calories simply isn't going to work if she's not going to substantially change the kind of foods she's eating, because she's clearly addicted to those foods and unable to stick to any sort of limits. What she really needs to do is cut out sugar and refined carbs, and limit eating to specific times of the day, but I think we all know that's not going to happen.

I personally give this challenge 3 days tops, although she'll probably prerecord a bunch of vlogs in a desperate attempt to create the illusion that she managed to stick to it for longer.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
I personally give this challenge 3 days tops, although she'll probably prerecord a bunch of vlogs in a desperate attempt to create the illusion that she managed to stick to it for longer.

She's already given up this challenge in the same way she'd given up on Jenny Craig before she ever posted those videos. She pre-records her videos and won't waste any...so she posts her challenges even after she's already failed them. The girl is so lazy, money hungry, and gluttonous that she doesn't even care how bad these already outdated videos make her look. She's even admitted now that she's 10lbs up since she started Jenny Craig, and if you could believe that she's posting in real time...which of course no-one who follows her could....that would only have been achieved in a few days. What's more her newly admitted weight has her less than 20lbs shy of her highest weight...a weight that she later admitted saw her bedbound and camped out on a mattress on the living room floor of the fag shanty.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
V0l2ZSW.gif

This is just a ploy for views/ass-pats, nothing more, but let's entertain the idea of her doing 100 days of daaaieeetiiin'.

"[...] even if I'm failing, [...] I don't want to fail, I don't want to fail [...] Everyone's metabolism is completely different"
Of course she sets herself up for failure before even starting the thing. Our math and health genius ova'here, calculated that she needs to do a 1800cal plan, to "healthily" loose weight. That's fuckin' insane, and it's the 2nd main reason she failed and she'll continue to fail every attempt at wl. She always goes for these ultra restrictive plans and wonders why the binge monster comes out and ruins everything. IT'S BECAUSE YOU RESTRICT TOO MUCH AND YOU HAVE ZERO WILLLPOWER, YOU DUMB BITCH! A more realistic approach would've been 3000-3300 cal, yes everyone's body and metabolism is different, but not that different. The wl would've been a little bit slower, but maybe you stood a chance of sticking to it more than one week. (I'm being generous)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, 1800, 3000, 3600, whatever number she goes with, and even is she does manage to loose 100lbs, it will be for nothing in the long run, because the weight will always return with a vengeance. I'll know she'll be on the right track, when she fixes her brain. Until then, dance cow, dance!

Last edited:

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Imma be that person. For a woman (I don't know how the mens work), to lose weight at a healthy(tm) rate you shouldn't go less than 75% of your maintenance calories. For your average woman this is aproximately 1,650 calories. For our gorl 1,800 calories will cause all kinds of issues, not the least of which will be the drive to binge. Every single survival urge is going to drive her to consume ungodly amounts of fuel after 24-72 hours, because she hasn't tapered down.

She's setting herself up to fail. The sad part is that I believe she really does want to be able to be an able-bodied person who can walk around Walmart, but at every turn she shoots herself in the foot. For a lady who claims to know how weightloss works, Amber makes incredibly problematic choices.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
She's a tard. If using all these weight loss apps didn't help her lose weight, how the fuck is writing the amount of calories in and out going to help? This is why this bitch needs actual therapy. Amber has this infuriating habit where she knows and admits that she has a problem, but refuses to put the actual work in to fix it. This saga is getting repetitive. Either put up or just shut the fuck up. She doesn't deserve the money nor the attention.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
This sounds like an audition for something. The way she goes about this is odd, even for a big fat dummy like her. It is full of the weird clichés and platitudes that you see in TLC lardbottom doc.
Here’s my doctor explaining why this won’t work, but TLDW a starvation diet of 1800 calories will just lead to Amber binging next to nightly because when you’re over 500 elbees that is such a steep deficit that you’re gonna be hungry.
It will not work because she does not try to make it work. She will blow 1500kcal on a bag of sweets and then justify more eating because she needs to keep herself nourished. She makes terrible food choices intentionally. She eats rice and pasta because she knows they will not make her feel full quickly. Her choice of foods is all about that prolonged orgasmic rush eating gives her. She is over 550 pounds because she knows what she is doing. The average person would be sick like a tubby's dogs if they tried to eat 4000kcal/day every day like she does.
Amberlynn wants to lose some weight, but not change her diet. Food is too important. She will keep setting herself up for failure by creating restrictions that will not work within her diet.
How long after the world's greatest mother left before Amberlynn when back on rice and pasta? She probably had Becks pick some up as soon as mamalynn was safely at the airport.

PotatoSalad4711

KF HR Complaint Department (not official)
kiwifarms.net
She's a tard. If using all these weight loss apps didn't help her lose weight, how the fuck is writing the amount of calories in and out going to help? This is why this bitch needs actual therapy. Amber has this infuriating habit where she knows and admits that she has a problem, but refuses to put the actual work in to fix it. This saga is getting repetitive. Either put up or just shut the fuck up. She doesn't deserve the money nor the attention.
What’s so infuriating about this whole thing is that the bitch actually pretends every single time like losing weight is some foreign concept to her that’s she’s never understood. Bullshit. She admitted to being put on WW at age 13. That’s 17 years ago!

She could definitely lose weight at 3500 calories, but the fact is she overeats past 3500 calories and claims “oh well that didn’t work”. Like she doesn’t know why. She absolutely knows why. The dumb shit just admitted on Instagram that what she last ate was ice cream. Why is that even in the house?

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2017635
This is just a ploy for views/ass-pats, nothing more, but let's entertain the idea of her doing 100 days of daaaieeetiiin'.

"[...] even if I'm failing, [...] I don't want to fail, I don't want to fail [...] Everyone's metabolism is completely different"
Of course she sets herself up for failure before even starting the thing. Our math and health genius ova'here, calculated that she needs to do a 1800cal plan, to "healthily" loose weight. That's fuckin' insane, and it's the 2nd main reason she failed and she'll continue to fail every attempt at wl. She always goes for these ultra restrictive plans and wonders why the binge monster comes out and ruins everything. IT'S BECAUSE YOU RESTRICT TOO MUCH AND YOU HAVE ZERO WILLLPOWER, YOU DUMB BITCH! A more realistic approach would've been 3000-3300 cal, yes everyone's body and metabolism is different, but not that different. The wl would've been a little bit slower, but maybe you stood a chance of sticking to it more than one week. (I'm being generous)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, 1800, 3000, 3600, whatever number she goes with, and even is she does manage to loose 100lbs, it will be for nothing in the long run, because the weight will always return with a vengeance. I'll know she'll be on the right track, when she fixes her brain. Until then, dance cow, dance!
In her last video, she said some bullshit about normalizing failure or something dumb like that. So she’s already set the stage for failure (assuming she actually remembers she said that).

and yes, she’s restricting herself to 1800 calories but this is the Queen of math. Her goal is 1800 but if she needs to eat more, she can go as high as 2200. And if she needs more than that, can go to 2800 and still consider it a success. And then she’ll shove a six pack of mini chocolate bars down her gullet because of course they’re in the house and then cry because she went over 3400 and she quits. This will be her best video, trust.

At least she won’t be calling her videos “episodes.”

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net

I watched the archive, well 10 minutes. What the actual heck is this video? It is non-sensical; she is making it as though she is speaking to an audition. You got no new fans gorl and you are far too boring for TLC, Chinny is too.

I am just baffled that she is fishing and we are this far in. The video is almost verbatim of the infamous, Hi I'm Amberlynn video.

Her lie at her weight was great though because she is probably 580 minimum now.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
In her last video, she said some bullshit about normalizing failure or something dumb like that. So she’s already set the stage for failure (assuming she actually remembers she said that).
Wait, I'm getting my cows mixed here 🐮, didn't Chantal say that or I'm having a déjà vu moment type deal situation? Either way, that's such a looser mentality.

and yes, she’s restricting herself to 1800 calories but this is the Queen of math. Her goal is 1800 but if she needs to eat more, she can go as high as 2200. And if she needs more than that, can go to 2800 and still consider it a success. And then she’ll shove a six pack of mini chocolate bars down her gullet because of course they’re in the house and then cry because she went over 3400 and she quits. This will be her best video, trust.
At her current obese baby elephant, or two empty side by side fridges weight of 550lbs, she can eaaaaasily go with a 3000cal plan and not worry about it for at least 3, 4 months. I think 1800cal/day is so restrictive for her, that it will shock the body into starvation mode, and won't loose a single pound even if she manages to stick to the diet. That will cause depression and of course... binging and yet another fail.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net

I watched the archive, well 10 minutes. What the actual heck is this video? It is non-sensical; she is making it as though she is speaking to an audition. You got no new fans gorl and you are far too boring for TLC, Chinny is too.

I am just baffled that she is fishing and we are this far in. The video is almost verbatim of the infamous, Hi I'm Amberlynn video.

Her lie at her weight was great though because she is probably 580 minimum now.
One of the reaction channels should do a mashup of all her "starting over" videos. This happens at least 3x a year.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video.

It is now a new series. Amber loves starting a new diet. Being on the diet for more than two days, not so much. Her new fandangle Curvy Calories programme is to write down her calories in a journal. Wow. I believe that she tried that last year including the 1,800 calories limit.

About losing weight, she is now saying that she is trying to figure it out. Then, why saying that she knows what works for her? Which one is it?

She now feels more desperate to be successful, but if we believe her, she just failed at Jenny Craig after 3 days. Dead-bed conversion, perhaps? How about getting in a medically supervised programme? Not that desperate.

Rambling about hitting rock Botton. Surgery was not it, but it was but it has not sunk in yet. She is not sure.

The new improved Curvy Calories (TM) journey will be either a daily video or a weekly video or may last three days. I vote for the last one. She is usually hyper at the beginning of a diet, so we should have another video soon. If it takes a few days, it might mean that she went on her "last hurrah", as she always does.

As others said, it looks very much like an audition tape.

Rust Lung

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the more unnerving things about her. I can't blame anyone new to her for falling for her shit because she always makes it sound like she finally gets it. But then you watch her fail and then make another earnest declaration of commitment. And you watch how fast that declaration is broken, and then you start noticing how she does this over and over again with the same determined zeal each time, and eventually you realize that the bitch is just ridiculous and is also naturally gifted at bullshitting people.
Truth. Reminds me of back in the Optivia era when I first started following her and was actually somewhat convinced that she would be successful when she announced her plan. And well we all know how that turned out.

We like to remark on her lack of talent in anything, but in true narc fashion, she definitely can bullshit with the best.